Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Rap playlist with all types from Kanye West to XXXTENTACION

https://open.spotify.com/user/1248780326/playlist/67X2wGI7Z9l8HIwa4YHCkB?si=IbyZo0J0SSmcUlUQsDOd0Q

• https://open.spotify.com/user/1248780326/playlist/67X2wGI7Z9l8HIwa4YHCkB?si=IbyZo0J0SSmcUlUQsDOd0Q
  • ChrisBlackBeats
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Juice wrld(all girls are the same)

wth all girls are the same is my favorite song and after two days of me finding it, it has been deleted please add it back

• Casual Listener
  • wth all girls are the same is my favorite song and after two days of me finding it, it has been deleted    please add it back 
  • Mike_99
  • 40 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 40 replies
  • 19 likes

Missing album in Israel

Hello, I have noticed that Ariana Grande's album My Everything is not available in the Israeli Spotify. Is there a reason for that? i'm asking because her other albums Yours Truly and Dangerous Woman are available. Thank you!

• Hello,   I have noticed that Ariana Grande's album My Everything is not available in the Israeli Spotify. Is there a reason for that? i'm asking because her other albums Yours Truly and Danger...
  • venxs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Will and the People self titled album taken off?

I recently refound the band Will and the People who I used to listen to a while ago... when I went to listen to some songs I found that their self titled album has disappeared? Why is this?? Will it come back?

• I recently refound the band Will and the People who I used to listen to a while ago... when I went to listen to some songs I found that their self titled album has disappeared? Why is this?? Will it ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mislabelled artists

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. There is a split album by Slowride and Red Animal War, that doesn't link to either artist. Listed as one combined artist Took me a while to find this album as it doesn't appear under either band. http...

• Casual Listener
  • Not sure if this is the right place to post this.   There is a split album by Slowride and Red Animal War, that doesn't link to either artist. Listed as one combined artist   Took me a ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The Lads - Lost @ sea album

Hey spotify, Could you please add the 'lost @ sea' album to 'The Lads' profile.Been trying to find it for ages.... Cheers

• Hey spotify,   Could you please add the 'lost @ sea' album to 'The Lads' profile. Been trying to find it for ages....   Cheers
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums Los Piojos

Hi! There are some Albums of "Los Piojos" very interesting and there are not in Spotify, The Albums are "Ritual", "Verde paisaje del infierno", "Huracanes en Luna Plateada", "Maquina de Sangre", "Civilizacion". Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!    There are some Albums of "Los Piojos" very interesting and there are not in Spotify,   The Albums are "Ritual", "Verde paisaje del infierno", "Huracanes en Luna Plateada", "...
  • Poesia1910
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • album
    Los piojos
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly - user input sources?

Hi. Sorry if this has been covered - I couldn't find it exactly. I'm loving the Discover Weekly playlists. I'm wondering exactly what they take as input? I use Spotify on mobile (Android), desktop (mainly Linux, also Windows and Mac)... but mostly I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Sorry if this has been covered - I couldn't find it exactly.   I'm loving the Discover Weekly playlists. I'm wondering exactly what they take as input? I use Spotify on mobile (Android), d...
  • Derek-Nor
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes

Bring it on home Nick Lopez gone?

Bring it on home Nick Lopez gone? Can't find the song anymore

• Bring it on home Nick Lopez gone? Can't find the song anymore
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BTS mic drop

I’m not even kidding when i’m saying this but spotify NEEDS to bring ‘MIC DROP (Steve Aoki Remix)’ to spotify because I don’t want the Japanese version and I also don’t want the Designer one. PLEASE BRING IT

• I’m not even kidding when i’m saying this but spotify NEEDS to bring ‘MIC DROP (Steve Aoki Remix)’ to spotify because I don’t want the Japanese version and I also don’t want the Designer one. PLEASE ...
  • BTS_lover
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

podcast from podbean accepted, cant find in browser

So our podcast "eFM Podcasts" recently got accepted to Spotify using Podbean as the host. But we cant seem to be able to find our name under podcast category on spotify platform. Is there anything we missed out?

• Casual Listener
  • So our podcast "eFM Podcasts" recently got accepted to Spotify using Podbean as the host. But we cant seem to be able to find our name under podcast category on spotify platform. Is there anythi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song removal

why was 15 the album from Buckcherry removed???? It’s a heckin good album.

• why was 15 the album from Buckcherry removed???? It’s a heckin good album. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Radio Station Playing Same Music ?

Hi Guys, I am new to Spotify and I am yet exploring it. I wanted to know if so select a particular artist and play his radio does Spotify play the same tracks back and back in loop ? What I felt and saw was it was playing the same track again and gai...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi Guys,   I am new to Spotify and I am yet exploring it. I wanted to know if so select a particular artist and play his radio does Spotify play the same tracks back and back in loop ? What I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying To Get Legal Right

I am starting a radio station. I will be buying a blanket license so my question is about legally acquiring content. I am confused about my options in developing my playlists/content and am trying to make the process as easy and legal as possible. I ...

• I am starting a radio station. I will be buying a blanket license so my question is about legally acquiring content. I am confused about my options in developing my playlists/content and am trying t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it legal to make a YouTube video recap using the songs listed in Spotify's popular playlists?

I have a YouTube channel with thousands of subsribers, it's a channel that uploads video recap of music charts. I would like to start new set of videos featuring the content of Spotify's popular playlist; however, is that legal (using of the lists of...

• I have a YouTube channel with thousands of subsribers, it's a channel that uploads video recap of music charts. I would like to start new set of videos featuring the content of Spotify's popular p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I listen to searched albums?

I've got a weird bug. I've been wanting to listen to Type O Negative. However, whenever I choose any of their songs, nothing plays. This is true on multiple devices, as well as an album of theirs that I have downloaded. They also do not appear as mis...

• Visitor
  • I've got a weird bug. I've been wanting to listen to Type O Negative. However, whenever I choose any of their songs, nothing plays. This is true on multiple devices, as well as an album of their...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Concert dates sweden

Hi!Just saw that the Artist, Yemi Alade IS coming to stockholm. How come it's not posted when i click on the artists concert box? She will be here the 14th of april. (sorry that i posted/emailed here but didn't find any other way to contact you guys....

• Hi! Just saw that the Artist, Yemi Alade IS coming to stockholm. How come it's not  posted when i click on the artists concert box? She will be here the 14th of april.   (sorry...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CKY - Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild Title Error

This album has a spelling mistake in the name on the Spotify client, it says "Infiltrate Destory Rebuild" instead of "Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild". Can't use Line In to fix the title, only the artist and other info.

• This album has a spelling mistake in the name on the Spotify client, it says "Infiltrate Destory Rebuild" instead of "Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild".   Can't use Line In to fix the title, only th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Full of Grace

'Full of Grace' by Ryan McLarnon is a song featured in the TV show: 'The Next Step'. I would love to see it on spotify as without it, the albums for seasons 2 and 3 are incomplete.

• 'Full of Grace' by Ryan McLarnon is a song featured in the TV show: 'The Next Step'. I would love to see it on spotify as without it, the albums for seasons 2 and 3 are incomplete.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes