Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Nas' hip hop is dead

Hello,Nas' album "Hip Hop is dead" has most of its songs turned off. Especially "Money over bull**bleep**".Why is that? What can we do?

• Regular
  • Hello, Nas' album "Hip Hop is dead" has most of its songs turned off. Especially "Money over bull**bleep**". Why is that? What can we do?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to connect track with my profile

Hi, my name is cedric and my artist name is Noski. I've got a track released called "My Freak". Is there a way to link my artist profile or to link it with my own personal profile ? Can i than upload tracks from my own to my artist profile? GreetsNos...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my name is cedric and my artist name is Noski.   I've got a track released called "My Freak". Is there a way to  link my artist profile or to link it with my own personal profil...
  • djnoski
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly (DW) effected by private session?

Hello all, Do private sessions effect my discover weekly? I let my sister use my account when i'm not using it but needless to say our tastes vary. I do enjoy the DW list because it helps me discover new artists but i'm not a big fan of the teen boyb...

• Hello all,   Do private sessions effect my discover weekly? I let my sister use my account when i'm not using it but needless to say our tastes vary. I do enjoy the DW list because it helps ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

G Dragon KWON JI YONG

King Jiyong has returned with a new self-titled album, however I noticed that it is not available on Spotify. I was able to save it to my music on the app, but it is not allowing me to play it. I noticed people on twitter streaming it on spotify and ...

• King Jiyong has returned with a new self-titled album, however I noticed that it is not available on Spotify. I was able to save it to my music on the app, but it is not allowing me to play it. I not...
  • miwashbu
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't have my favorite ep

Why doesn't Spotify OR Itunes have the "**bleep** and hollywood" ep by black veil brides? Just sayin, that would be awesome.

• Casual Listener
  • Why doesn't Spotify OR Itunes have the "**bleep** and hollywood" ep by black veil brides? Just sayin, that would be awesome.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Presale

I am disgusted and appaled that Spotify would blatantly explain itself to be discriminitory in its defense of its presale conditions.The explination given regarding how user data being used as the way you decide who gains access to presale is unsatis...

• I am disgusted and appaled that Spotify would blatantly explain itself to be discriminitory in its defense of its presale conditions. The explination given regarding how user data being used as th...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a song by css

Let's make love and listen to death from above.https://youtu.be/7agPOt1XZz8

• Casual Listener
  • Let's make love and listen to death from above.https://youtu.be/7agPOt1XZz8
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add an album

Please add the Kevin Hays album New Day - it is featured on other services and it has been on a number of podcasts and media programs.

• Please add the Kevin Hays album New Day - it is featured on other services and it has been on a number of podcasts and media programs.
  • David_09
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Kevin Hays
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Why do Albums Disappear?

I have noticed that the album called "Helvetios" from Eluveitie has disappeared. I would love to get it back! Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I have noticed that the album called "Helvetios" from Eluveitie has disappeared.  I would love to get it back!   Thanks.
  • XO_Appleton
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lil pump

why did d rose get taken off Spotify I can't find it

• why did d rose get taken off Spotify I can't find it
  • zachbeard
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't fetty wap post his music to Spotify anymore

He released lucky no 7 but I don't like using YouTube and he has released two mixtapes that haven't been posted to Spotify yet

• He released lucky no 7 but I don't like using YouTube and he has released two mixtapes that haven't been posted to Spotify yet
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Albums under wrong artist name

All of the Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton albums appear in Spotify as Emily Haines, which is incorrect. Please change the artist name so it scrobbles correctly to Last.fm.

• Regular
  •  All of the Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton albums appear in Spotify as Emily Haines, which is incorrect. Please change the artist name so it scrobbles correctly to Last.fm.
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artist
    wrong
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pagué premium pero sigo en gratis

Alguien puede ayudarme?, van tres veces que me cobran el servicio y siguen sin darme mi servicio premium, pensé que no me habían hecho el cobro pero despues me llegaron los mensajes de que el cobro fue realizado, no sé que puedo hacer, ya envié mi me...

• Casual Listener
  • Alguien puede ayudarme?, van tres veces que me cobran el servicio y siguen sin darme mi servicio premium, pensé que no me habían hecho el cobro pero despues me llegaron los mensajes de que el cobro f...
  • Kevinisiordia
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix Album Date for Purity Ring's "Shrines"

Hello, just a heads up, for a while now, spotify has the album "Shrines" by Purity Ring as "2015" when in fact, it was released in 2012. When you go to Purity Ring's page, it says both their albums are 2015 when only "Another Eternity" should be 2015...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, just a heads up, for a while now, spotify has the album "Shrines" by Purity Ring as "2015" when in fact, it was released in 2012. When you go to Purity Ring's page, it says both their albums a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • purity ring
    shrines
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Bloc Party Albums Missing

Went to play Bloc Party yesterday on my phone and noticed that the album Intimacy and A Weekend In the City are both missing from their artist page. I had even saved those two albums to my music and now they're gone. Quite upset since those are two o...

• Went to play Bloc Party yesterday on my phone and noticed that the album Intimacy and A Weekend In the City are both missing from their artist page. I had even saved those two albums to my ...
  • cienfires
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Alternative
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Black Friday by Bushido

I see the spotify add for the new Bushido album: Black Friday. However, when I click the add and go to the album, it won't let me listen to it. Ironically, I am American and have my subscription under my American address, but I am currently in German...

• I see the spotify add for the new Bushido album: Black Friday. However, when I click the add and go to the album, it won't let me listen to it. Ironically, I am American and have my subscription unde...
  • KINGkarki
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Separate Artist with Same Name

There has got to be a way to correct the numerous inaccuracies with the Artists on Spotify. So many artists have the same name and all of their songs show up on one profile. There must be a way to fix this!

• There has got to be a way to correct the numerous inaccuracies with the Artists on Spotify. So many artists have the same name and all of their songs show up on one profile. There must be a way to fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • accurate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album "Compton" by "Dr. Dre" release

Hey,wanted to ask if you can add the new album "Compton" from "Dr. Dre"

• Hey, wanted to ask if you can add the new album "Compton" from "Dr. Dre"
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

How can we search a number in "songs" ? What does that mean?

If we look at picture, we can see numbers in the search in songs.. but clearly the song's name isn't those numbers. How can we find a song with numbers like this? Where does the numbers come from? What does it mean? Thank you

• Visitor
  • If we look at picture, we can see numbers in the search in songs.. but clearly the song's name isn't those numbers. How can we find a song with numbers like this? Where does the numbers come from? Wh...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

JYP Korea music.

Hi im kinda new so i don't know where to post or start off at. I did some research that Artist like TWICE etc etc albums are available in spotify singapore region but I can't seem to find it on spotify. Anyone has a list of which artist is lock to wh...

• Hi im kinda new so i don't know where to post or start off at. I did some research that Artist like TWICE etc etc albums are available in spotify singapore region but I can't seem to find it on spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes