Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Iwe need the ability to have more songs than 3,333 as a premium member to have as offline.

We need the ability to have more songs than 3,333 as a premium member to have as offline on our playlists. As a music enthusiast and finding new songs I love everyday my numbers keep building and I'm pretty close to 2,000 already and inclining as the...

• We need the ability to have more songs than 3,333 as a premium member to have as offline on our playlists. As a music enthusiast and finding new songs I love everyday my numbers keep building and I'm...
  • leocoto18
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

AVICII - All my life

Hi! I couldn't find the song "All my life" by AVICII on spotify. This song is really good! Please get it on AVICII's page on spotify. Here is the lyrics to the song: I'm start with thisBaby, you looked too farBaby, you looked too far and so highBaby,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  I couldn't find the song "All my life" by AVICII on spotify. This song is really good! Please get it on AVICII's page on spotify.   Here is the lyrics to the song:  ...
  • Boogie18
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

88 Keys playlist changed - need to find old songs

Can anyone recall the old songs on the 88 keys playlist? I didn't save them and really want to listen to them again. Lets try and find them all if we can!

• Can anyone recall the old songs on the 88 keys playlist? I didn't save them and really want to listen to them again. Lets try and find them all if we can!
  • DunkinDonuts
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Sbmitting for an Spotify Artist Account.

Hey, I´m J, aka slautedI'm Trying to get a Artist Account with my Label 'S-Records'. How do you get one, or submit for one? greetings J

• Hey, I´m J, aka slauted I'm Trying to get a Artist Account with my Label 'S-Records'. How do you get one, or submit for one?     greetings  J
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ariana Grande - Into You (Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8uAxLVvQ8EGuys is it avaliable on spotify??

• Composer
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8uAxLVvQ8E Guys is it avaliable on spotify??
  • LiukYehaGrande
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

why do songs become unavailable suddenly spotify sucks

Half the tracks I saved and downloaded are now no longer available, you pay for the service and the suddenly you only get half of what you pay for so will spotify refund half of my the fees they charge for premium

• Casual Listener
  • Half the tracks I saved and downloaded are now no longer available, you pay for the service and the suddenly you only get half of what you pay for so will spotify refund half of my the fees they char...
  • Claviusgraham
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Prince Protege Albums

Hey! There are a few albums by Prince's girls, Apollonia and Vanity that I'd love to see on Spotify. Sheila E. and Vanity 6's albums are on here, which is so great, I'm really happy about that. But Spotify is missing Apollonia 6's album and Vanity's ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! There are a few albums by Prince's girls, Apollonia and Vanity that I'd love to see on Spotify. Sheila E. and Vanity 6's albums are on here, which is so great, I'm really happy about that. But S...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Scars on Broadway was deleted

A while ago I listened to Scars on Broadway and I searched for it and it's not there. I didn't know where to go so I put this on a random forum.

• A while ago I listened to Scars on Broadway and I searched for it and it's not there. I didn't know where to go so I put this on a random forum.
  • Marcimio
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Terror Hungry - Lost Society album

Can you upload this album?? They've got just 2 already uploaded but Terror Hungry!!! Cheers in advance!!

• Can you upload this album?? They've got just 2 already uploaded but Terror Hungry!!! Cheers in advance!! 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Here Comes The Boom

Can we please get Here Comes the Boom by Nelly.

• Can we please get Here Comes the Boom by Nelly.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

New Music Content

Hey Spotify I Have Some Requests For New Music Content To Add Pointer Sisters - Only Sisters Can Do That 1993 June Pointer - 1989Olivia Newton John - The Rumour 1988 Sheena Easton - Best Kept Secret Expanded Edition 1983 / 2000 No Sound But A Heart E...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify  I Have Some Requests For New Music Content To Add    Pointer Sisters - Only Sisters Can Do That 1993  June Pointer - 1989 Olivia Newton John - The Rumour 1988&n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists are too long....

I'm "terrible at" Spotify and my playlists are way too long. Is there some way I can divide my already created playlists into multiple ones without having to start "from scratch" >

• Visitor
  • I'm "terrible at" Spotify and my playlists are way too long.  Is there some way I can divide my already created playlists into multiple ones without having to start "from scratch" >
  • Nicholas_H
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

If someone can add HOLY GRAIL By JayZ (feat. Justin Timberlake), that would be so great. No tributes

There’s a lot of cover (tribute) versions of Holy Grail on Spotify, and they are ATROCIOUS! I want the ORIGINAL, sung by the REAL JAYZ featuring Justin Timberlake. The tribute versions are poorly done, the acoustics (instrument compilation), are TERR...

• Casual Listener
  • There’s a lot of cover (tribute) versions of Holy Grail on Spotify, and they are ATROCIOUS! I want the ORIGINAL, sung by the REAL JAYZ featuring Justin Timberlake. The tribute versions are poorly don...
  • absonom
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

Please improve the Running Playlists

Disappointingly, Spotify has decided retiring Running Feature and replacing it with Running playlists under Workout Feature. But, please, consider making some improvements as they are not pleasing to use.1) Lack of 165-170BPM PlaylistsIt is so shocki...

• Regular
  • Disappointingly, Spotify has decided retiring Running Feature and replacing it with Running playlists under Workout Feature.   But, please, consider making some improvements as&...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Album Ofra Haza/My Soul

Hi,One of the most famous song is missing, called Along the sea or L'eorech Hayam.it's from the album My Soul. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxQRH2jEPfE

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, One of the most famous song is missing, called Along the sea or L'eorech Hayam. it's from the album My Soul.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxQRH2jEPfE  
  • blackb81
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Country Music

https://open.spotify.com/user/brianluong00/playlist/43cK9oid8IehJorSicC58B?si=wLFu8jgHRkCFcw61TiX7jQ

• Roadie
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/brianluong00/playlist/43cK9oid8IehJorSicC58B?si=wLFu8jgHRkCFcw61TiX7jQ
  • brianluong001
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Elvis Costello - Deportee needs to be added

"Deportee" was part of the bonus track of King of America. It's beautiful and it sincerely needs to be added.

• Casual Listener
  • "Deportee" was part of the bonus track of King of America. It's beautiful and it sincerely needs to be added.
  • Burrfest
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Is there a reason why Spotify only recommends unknown artists in the "Discover" tab?

My "Discover Weekly" playlist works fine, but when I try the Browse function and look at the "Discover" tab I see only unknown and obscure artists.Now, I am not complaining in general, I love finding new music... But I would like to listen to artists...

• Visitor
  • My "Discover Weekly" playlist works fine, but when I try the Browse function and look at the "Discover" tab I see only unknown and obscure artists. Now, I am not complaining in general, I love findi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Why does the "Automatically make playlists public" button keep turning back on after I turn it off?

I have turned off the "Automatically make playlists public" and I have manually made all my playlists secret, however, there are some playlists that changed back to being public when I checked again and the "Automatically make playlists public" was t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have turned off the "Automatically make playlists public" and I have manually made all my playlists secret, however, there are some playlists that changed back to being public when I checked a...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify won't play an album or a playlist

Spotify won't play a album or a playlist. After any song,randy crawford song will play. I had one song in my albums,and I deleted it., no matter some random song off that album starts playing. I can't figure out where to post this please help, some o...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify won't play a album or a playlist. After any song,randy crawford song will play. I had one song in my albums,and I deleted it., no matter some random song off that album starts playing. I can'...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes