Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Need help identifying artist - Christian EDM on a Spotify non-Christian Curated Playlist

Need help identifying artist - Christian EDM on a Spotify non-Christian Curated Playlist

I was listening to a playlist at the gym (I'm pretty sure it was under Workout or Party, leaning towards Workout) and this song came on which was really dancey and fun, it sounded like any other pop/EDM/dance song until I started listening to the lyrics and it's a Christian song. I really liked it and had never hear anything like this before.

I stupidly didn't save it down so if anyone here may know who I'm talking about, or if the curator happens to be reading please let me know who the artist / song is. I didn't even realize Christian EDM was a thing. This is probably a long shot but wanted to reach out in case. Thank you!!

3 Replies

@reves23

Even if I can't help you with your search I can recommend you to open a last.fm account. It's a great way to keep track of what you listen in Spotify, and most other music players. You just need to add your last.fm account info in the Spotify preferences, and you'll log what you listen to. With this, you'll be able to see what you were listening at any point in time. Very useful!

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Do you have any specifics on the Lyrics? I might be able to help if you give a little more detail.

Hi,

Just wondering if you would be interested in adding "Higher by City Lights" on one of your playlist? 

https://open.spotify.com/track/3JqQolmwLr2V37Vbmd5gbW

Thanks for your time,

Gary 
City Lights

Suggested posts