Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Please bring our k-pop back…

Solved!

Please bring our k-pop back…

When Spotify launched in South Korea it was said that they would put effort into providing more k-pop. 

I just ditched Apple Music for Spotify Premium, and now it turns out it's the opposite, and 25% of my k-pop playlist is not there anymore! I am sad today. 

Please, Spotify, bring it back to us. I need ONEus and Monsta X and Seventeen and Mamamoo and all of them!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Rianma @ellaamariaa 

Kakao M's catalog should be available again. Thank you for your patience.

I checked my library and it looks like most of the blank blacked out songs are now back in place without any action required. For some songs, you may have to re-add them to your collection. If some songs are still showing as blank and blacked out instead of greyed out when you have the "show unavailable songs" option turned on in settings, you can right click or tap the options for the song and select the "song credits" option to see the song title and artist.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey, thanks for reaching out!

We can confirm that Kakao M's catalogue isn't currently available. Spotify would love to have them back too and are working on it, so hopefully they'll be back in the future.

There's more info about Spotify content here: https://support.spotify.com/article/Content-missing

MattSudaSpotify Star

I really hope spotify will bring back all deleted kpop stuff or I will quit and cancel my subcription...

Literally half of my kpop playlist's songs are gone. It's so depressing.

Marked as solution

@Rianma @ellaamariaa 

Kakao M's catalog should be available again. Thank you for your patience.

I checked my library and it looks like most of the blank blacked out songs are now back in place without any action required. For some songs, you may have to re-add them to your collection. If some songs are still showing as blank and blacked out instead of greyed out when you have the "show unavailable songs" option turned on in settings, you can right click or tap the options for the song and select the "song credits" option to see the song title and artist.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Yes! Now it's back! So happy they solved it. Well done, Spotify, we are proud of you! 

Hey @Rianma

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

We’re happy to hear you can see your favorite artists as available on Spotify again. 

If you have any questions we're always one post away. 

Еnjoy your music! 

Suggested posts