Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My 2022 Spotify Wrapped top songs changed

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy Spotify wrapped playlist changed from the day it was released. At least two of my t...

• Visitor
  • Genny029
  • 23 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 8 likes

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Skinnyduff
  • 85 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 38 likes

Country

HiOne thing that you have to change country settings when abroad. Another when commercial comes on in a strange language for pizza chain located 1100 miles from where you are. Guess Google location where not invented here....Anyone have an algorithm ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi One thing that you have to change country settings when abroad. Another when commercial comes on in a strange language for pizza chain located 1100 miles from where you are. Guess Google location...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mistake
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no encuentro misica

porque no hay musica de julion alvarezse supone que por eso pago para escuchar todo tipo de musica

• porque no hay musica de julion alvarez se supone que por eso pago  para escuchar todo tipo de musica 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs that my band played during gigs

This playlist contains the most requested songs that my band played during gigs. Feel free to follow! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0dvFWzeIUYaShRPosdOJxC

• Music Fan
  • This playlist contains the most requested songs that my band played during gigs. Feel free to follow!   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0dvFWzeIUYaShRPosdOJxC
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • millennials
    Playlist
    Pop
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Symphonic Metal Collaborative Playlist

Come Join the Playlist "Symphonic metal of Evereal + collaborative Fan playlist" to help create the most comprehensive metal playlist for fans of Evereal and the Symphonic/progressive Metal genre. spotify:user:everealband:playlist:0NQGXQa4VCnFUxacod0...

• Casual Listener
  •   Come Join the Playlist "Symphonic metal of Evereal + collaborative Fan playlist" to help create the most comprehensive metal playlist for fans of Evereal and the Symphonic/progressive Metal g...
  • sepsiss
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Female Artists
    Female Fronted
    Progressive metal
    progressive rock
    Symphonic metal
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify MENA Region

Please there are tons of very famous arabic songs that is not available in my Egyptian account although these songs are Egyptian but it is available in other foreign accounts please make sure that the arab songs are available in its origin countries ...

• Please there are tons of very famous arabic songs that is not available in my Egyptian account although these songs are Egyptian but it is available in other foreign accounts please make sure that th...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify URI not wokring

I'm relesing a sinlge through tunecore and I'm trying to claim my Spotify artist profile before it gets released. I contacted tunecore and they sent me a track URI but it isnt working when I try and claim my profile. I'm wondering do I need an artist...

• I'm relesing a sinlge through tunecore and I'm trying to claim my Spotify artist profile before it gets released. I contacted tunecore and they sent me a track URI but it isnt working when I try and ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: 10 New Indie Songs For You This Week

Hello:I am a Spotify user in the Philippines. Recently I noticed the album "God Shuffled His Feet" from the group Crash Test Dummies is no longer available.Is this just in the Philippines or did the group take album completely off of Spotify? It is o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello: I am a Spotify user in the Philippines. Recently I noticed the album "God Shuffled His Feet" from the group  Crash Test Dummies is no longer available. Is this just in the Philippines o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Song by Agalloch not available

Dear all,I've recently found an album by the band Agalloch called "The Serpent and the Sphere". Although it has some awesome songs by the original album, it does not have the song called "Plateau of the ages" (one of my favorite Agalloch songs).Could...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all, I've recently found an album by the band Agalloch called "The Serpent and the Sphere". Although it has some awesome songs by the original album, it does not have the song called "Plateau o...
  • stanul
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Tamil Playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/by4mj073mhueqkwhrkveezkzy/playlist/1QFedZ4S4QyNG8Tpll9Le7?si=up-c69aHRDWxdIYfoPgLighttps://open.spotify.com/user/by4mj073mhueqkwhrkveezkzy/playlist/0mpwfhIYwjxyS5D2AgufyG?si=O9DfXmjuQV2z1E5wsvDnoQ

• Composer
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/by4mj073mhueqkwhrkveezkzy/playlist/1QFedZ4S4QyNG8Tpll9Le7?si=up-c69aHRDWxdIYfoPgLig https://open.spotify.com/user/by4mj073mhueqkwhrkveezkzy/playlist/0mpwfhIYwjxyS5D2Agu...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost song

Hi all, Last year I listened to the Spotify created playlist called ‘Perfect Concentration’. I listened to it again today and realised that a song had been deleted but I can’t remember the name. Would anyone know how to track it down? Or more special...

• Hi all,   Last year I listened to the Spotify created playlist called ‘Perfect Concentration’. I listened to it again today and realised that a song had been deleted but I can’t remember the n...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help Spotify!
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DJ Sets on Spotify ?

I wanted to know Spotify has Mainly Single Tracks right ? Spotify does not have like complete DJ Sets like an one hour set where a Particular DJ is playing just the same way that Soundcloud Posts ? What is the best way to find the type of Music artis...

• Gig Goer
  • I wanted to know Spotify has Mainly Single Tracks right ? Spotify does not have like complete DJ Sets like an one hour set where a Particular DJ is playing just the same way that Soundcloud Posts ? ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

New Upcoming Artist Looking For Some Support On How To Get On Platlist

Hey Guys, I'm an independent artist looking for some feedback and support with getting my music heard. As an artist I've been finding it quite difficult I just recently started using Spotify a few months ago and I have the services myself. But I'm wo...

• Regular
  • Hey Guys, I'm an independent artist looking for some feedback and support with getting my music heard. As an artist I've been finding it quite difficult I just recently started using Spotify a few mo...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About Forum Profile Picture

How can someone use his pic for thumbnail like she does ? https://community.spotify.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/14796867

• Composer
  • How can someone use his pic for thumbnail like she does ?   https://community.spotify.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/14796867
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song deleted from spotify

Disclaimer by Nito Nb got taken off of Spotify can you make it available to listen to again please

• Disclaimer by Nito Nb got taken off of Spotify can you make it available to listen to again please  
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is "I stället för vykort" by Cornelis Vreeswijk?

This album is removed, why?Will it be back? https://open.spotify.com/album/3opDhC06sQNnraNBLxNuX2?si=AeWRkBmDQA6D1Gi-q3BhNQ

• Casual Listener
  • This album is removed, why? Will it be back?   https://open.spotify.com/album/3opDhC06sQNnraNBLxNuX2?si=AeWRkBmDQA6D1Gi-q3BhNQ
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suggesting songs/artists for Spotify to add

Can anyone tell me why in the world it is so difficult to make artist and song suggestions to Spotify?? You have to search their community with JUST the right key words to get a hit. It is such a basic need-Spotify should have a tab for it on their h...

• Can anyone tell me why in the world it is so difficult to make artist and song suggestions to Spotify??  You have to search their community with JUST the right key words to get a hit.  It i...
  • Raveeshsachdev
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Song Artist Album suggestions to Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Don't play this artist! (Block artists music)

Have any of you guys used the new spotify feature?and which artist's music have you blocked out so far? I've blocked Lil Xan and Manu Crooks.

• Composer
  • Have any of you guys used the new spotify feature? and which artist's music have you blocked out so far?     I've blocked Lil Xan and Manu Crooks.
  • DerivativePod
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artist
    block artist
    don't play
    stop artist
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

A MISSING ALBUM?!?!?

So the band Casting Crowns (1.5m monthly listeners) has all but ONE album available on Spotify.... It isn't even their oldest one. Why would this be? Please help me out, they're my favourite band and I just wanna listen to ALL their music (Album is c...

• So the band Casting Crowns (1.5m monthly listeners) has all but ONE album available on Spotify.... It isn't even their oldest one. Why would this be? Please help me out, they're my favourite band and...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes