Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes

Superuser Contribution MSG

I want to listen to the save yourself album of the MSG group. It is a really excellent album, but not in the band's albums. I would like you to add

• I want to listen to the save yourself album of the MSG group. It is a really excellent album, but not in the band's albums. I would like you to add
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Caravan, the Unavailable Albums

Are there any other Spotify users who miss certain albums by an English band called Caravan? These are not available on Spotify probably due to a copyright issue with the current owner of these albums. Can we lobby to have these added?

• Visitor
  • Are there any other Spotify users who miss certain albums by an English band called Caravan? These are not available on Spotify probably due to a copyright issue with the current owner of these album...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Incorrect name for Deodato song

Song title "Tahiti Hut" is misspelled to "Tahitti Hut".Song URL is spotify:track:3nxJtipvvHVU71WItmgCVj

• Song title "Tahiti Hut" is misspelled to "Tahitti Hut". Song URL is spotify:track:3nxJtipvvHVU71WItmgCVj
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Deodato
    Minor Error
    misspelled
    Tahiti
    Tahitti
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Update Quality of this song please!

The Version of the Song "Operatic - Interested in Madness" has a really low quality compared to the other versions in the internet. could you please update this to a HQ version? this would be awesome.

• Visitor
  • The Version of the Song "Operatic - Interested in Madness" has a really low quality compared to the other versions in the internet. could you please update this to a HQ version? this would be awesome.
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Global Meditation by various artists

Hello.Please, could You add an album Global Meditation to Spotify please?Album was released by label Ellipsis Arts.Thank You.Marco

• Roadie
  • Hello. Please, could You add an album Global Meditation to Spotify please? Album was released by label Ellipsis Arts. Thank You. Marco
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • new album
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mixtapes

will we ever see mixtapes by artists such as hip-hop artists on spotify? i mean will spotify only host official albums

• will we ever see mixtapes by artists such as hip-hop artists on spotify? i mean will spotify only host official albums
  • LucasDanza
  • Visitor
  • 44 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 19 likes

Thutmose - Man On Fire

I was listening to the album recently but about 2 days ago most of the songs became unplayable. Anyone know why or if they'll be back soon? Only just discovered this album and it sucks to see it gone.

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to the album recently but about 2 days ago most of the songs became unplayable. Anyone know why or if they'll be back soon? Only just discovered this album and it sucks to see it gone.
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify wrapped

is there a way i can access my spotify wrapped of 2019?

• is there a way i can access my spotify wrapped of 2019?
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why JYP artists are not included in the kpop playlists?

It's nice now that Spotify have included k-pop playlists but not all kpop songs are listed. Artists from JYP are not included at all. I've been waiting for quite a while now. I wish to see more latest kpop songs in the playlist.

• Regular
  • It's nice now that Spotify have included k-pop playlists but not all kpop songs are listed. Artists from JYP are not included at all. I've been waiting for quite a while now. I wish to see more lates...
  • OllyDarcy
  • Casual Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 31 likes
  • K-pop
  • 27 replies
  • 31 likes

Superuser Contribution Rereleasing Album without Losing Streams

I have a situation I've read on, however, no one has mentioned this particular scenario so I wanted to see if anyone has encountered it. I have an album I released in 2018 that is comprised of 8 songs. I am looking to release the album on a new distr...

• ...3, 2018, will the new upload appear as a 2020 release & overshadow my newer content, or will it tuck back into the 2018 slot of the original?   Thanks so much for your time, let me know w...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • distribution
    Linking
    plays
    Rerelease
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unplayable, but hidden

I was searching for the song Deep, by Nine Inch Nails on Spotify. It didn't show up in the search bar, so I googled it. There was a link to the 2001 Tomb Raider soundtrack. I tapped it. It led me into the app, then loaded the whole album, and the son...

• Casual Listener
  • I was searching for the song Deep, by Nine Inch Nails on Spotify. It didn't show up in the search bar, so I googled it. There was a link to the 2001 Tomb Raider soundtrack. I tapped it. It led me int...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • broke
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Your Library] Liked Songs

What if instead every up and coming Artist not pester casual listeners to add their song to their Playlists? What if instead... we just like various songs by pressing the + sign or heart ...and just let Spotify organically pick up what we have liked ...

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 5.57.07 AM.png
  • Music Fan
  • What if instead every up and coming Artist not pester casual listeners to add their song to their Playlists? What if instead... we just like various songs by pressing the + sign or heart ...and ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album request

Please add Monsta x's 1st (TRESPASS) and 2nd (RUSH) mini album

• Visitor
  • Please add Monsta x's 1st (TRESPASS) and 2nd (RUSH) mini album
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What's wrong with 2015 remasters of Iron Maiden

Audio quality is very bad for these. It feels, like it's 64kbps, but I'm listening at very high audio quality. All other songs are in good quality, only Iron Maiden's ones are bad.

• Visitor
  • Audio quality is very bad for these. It feels, like it's 64kbps, but I'm listening at very high audio quality. All other songs are in good quality, only Iron Maiden's ones are bad.
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Your top genres

Good morningCan we have a no explicit genres hip hop Rnb and pop etc please thank you

• Visitor
  • Good morning Can we have a no explicit genres hip hop Rnb and pop etc please thank you
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Release date ?

When is this released to listen to fear & dread by Natalie rize

• Casual Listener
  • When is this released to listen to fear & dread by Natalie rize
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution TWO "EARTHLESS" BAND PROFILES

We need to combine the Earthless two band pages. and put all of their releases under one band page.

• Gig Goer
  • We need to combine the Earthless two band pages. and put all of their releases under one band page.
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The wrong artist was added to my song

Hi, My artist name is Lil Windy and I just uploaded my first song to Spotify through distrokid. The artist featured on my song is Standalone, but it added the wrong artist with the same name to my song. How do I fix this>

• Visitor
  • Hi,   My artist name is Lil Windy and I just uploaded my first song to Spotify through distrokid. The artist featured on my song is Standalone, but it added the wrong artist with the same name...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Feature
    Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Releasing singles before a full album - combining plays.

Hey all, I am releasing a full album in a few months, and would like to release 2 tracks as singles beforehand. I am distributing the with CDBaby, and they've told me that I will have to release the two tracks as singles first, and then the full albu...

• Music Fan
  • Hey all,   I am releasing a full album in a few months, and would like to release 2 tracks as singles beforehand.  I am distributing the with CDBaby, and they've told me that I will have ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes