Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Podcast video not playing only audio works !!

Solved!

Podcast video not playing only audio works !!

Plan

Free

Country

Egypt

Device

(iPhone 13 promax .. ipad pro ,, google chrome on laptop )

Operating System

(iOS 15.4 , Windows 11.)

My Question or Issue

Joe rogan podcast finally became available in my country but only audio version … on the app there is no video available .. and on the web player the video player is shown when i open the podcast but once a play the video it disappear and only play audio .

i have tried multiple accounts … clean reinstall of the app .. disabled only audio option and still not working !

22 Replies

Have the same issue from Armenia, video is not working on any device (iphone, windows app, web app). Just bought premium to watch JRE but I cant, This driving me crazy

Hey everyone, I live in Egypt and I have a Premium Duo subscription. The issue I’m facing is that I cannot see videos for ANY podcast on ANY device.
I tried on my Mac, Windows 11, LG T.V., and my iPhone 12 and I cannot see the option to view video anywhere.
I have disabled the “download audio only” option whenever I saw it, and I’ve removed the app completely and reinstalled it but nothing is working.
According to Google, videos should be available in Egypt. Thanks for any help here.

Was the joe rogan podcast video playback removed from Saudi ? 

I used to watch the podcasts with no issues but since two days ago it dosent play video anymore it only shows the podcast picture and plays the audio.

Suggested posts