Re: Pre-Sale Concert Tickets

mlsa10420
Casual Listener
I'm pretty upset about this, too !!!!
Might choose another music streaming service
1 person liked this

cshiau

There's a Spotify Presale code available for an upcoming show for one of my top played artists and I didn't receive a pre-sale email, Why? Seriously one of my favorite bands, how do your logarithms work that I was left out of this?

rperez30
Casual Listener

What is the presale code for Deadmau5? This for the 4/08/16 show in MD. I did not receive the email...thanks.

rperez30
Casual Listener

Meant 04/08/17 show lol

technique

I got a link for a concert, clicked on it, got distracted, forgot about it, and now I have no idea how to find it again.  Can someone advise?

JayLB
Community Legend

@technique

Those pre-sale ticket offers come through your email address associated with your Spotify account normally. Is the email still there in your inbox, the link associated with the ticket sale offering should be in it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jay

What's a Spotify Rock Star/Rising Star and how do I become one?
Note I am not a Spotify Employee, I just help out around on the community!

| Spotify Profile | last.fm Profile | Send Me A Message | Twitter |

klk1227
Casual Listener

klk1227
Casual Listener

How can I find out if my email was on the presale list? My inbox was full at the time i would have gotten it, so I'm afraid I might have missed it. I've recieved a bunch of other presale codes from other artists and not for this one which is my most listened to artist. its for the June 1st 1975 show at Madison Square Garden. Thanks!

2 people liked this

robyonekinobi

Lame Spotify,

I listen to Tycho on a dialy basis, but did not recieve a code for pre sale for their Stubb's show on May 12th...

Roby

elenachimt
Regular

let me know if you get an answer! love to get me some tickets as well!

SUGGESTED POSTS