Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Keep track of podcast progress when you listen together in real life

My partner and I both have Spotify accounts, and we like to listen to podcasts together. Sometimes, we'll physically be in the same place, and listen to the podcast out loud. It would be great if there was an easy way to indicate in spotify that you ...

• My partner and I both have Spotify accounts, and we like to listen to podcasts together. Sometimes, we'll physically be in the same place, and listen to the podcast out loud.   It would be gre...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why do you feature all of Rebecca Black's music except my Moment (2011)?

I can't seem to find any answers about this online but why does Spotify feature all of Rebecca Black's music except "My Moment (2011)?

• Gig Goer
  • I can't seem to find any answers about this online but why does Spotify feature all of Rebecca Black's music except "My Moment (2011)?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does spotify work with the app sonic soundlink 2

I am hearing impair and just downloaded the app sonic soundlink to pair my hearing aid with my android cell pho e and want it to know if spotify work with that app so i could still listen to my music

• Visitor
  • I am hearing impair and just downloaded the app sonic soundlink to pair my hearing aid with my android cell pho e and want it to know if spotify work with that app so i could still listen to my music
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Appears in my Spotify Web Player as the name of my playlist of songs liked

so my spotify had stopped playing music, but until then i thought it was normal, but then it appeared a lot of strange names, like: TRACKLIST.HEADER.TITLETRACKLIST.HEADER.ALBUMI want to know if it's a bug or not.

• Visitor
  • so my spotify had stopped playing music, but until then i thought it was normal, but then it appeared a lot of strange names, like: TRACKLIST.HEADER.TITLE TRACKLIST.HEADER.ALBUM I want to know if i...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to change my address on shipment of car thing?

I ordered the car thing and noticed only after the payment went through that my address auto corrected and is incorrect.

• Visitor
  • I ordered the car thing and noticed only after the payment went through that my address auto corrected and is incorrect.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution collaborative playlist is visible but unplayable by others

friends can see the playlist on both mobile app and desktop, but it's faded and can't be played. there has never been a problem before, and i checked and the playlist is still public. how can i fix this?

• Visitor
  • friends can see the playlist on both mobile app and desktop, but it's faded and can't be played. there has never been a problem before, and i checked and the playlist is still public. how can i fix this?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't remove "Shows to try" off my homescreen

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice Operating SystemAndroid & Windows My Question or IssueI don't want podcasts on Spotify and never will, I use another app for that and will always prefer to keep my music away from my podcasts. I can't seem to find an option...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device   Operating System Android & Windows   My Question or Issue I don't want podcasts on Spotify and never will, I use another app for that and will...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Developer] Spotify Community Created Extensions

Problem There are amazing ideas that people really want, People put massive effort into writing them with detail and they get voted by many, but not enough to be considered resulting into frustration from the community. Spotify simply has no time for...

• Regular
  • Problem 😭 There are amazing ideas that people really want, People put massive effort into writing them with detail and they get voted by many, but not enough to be considered resulting into fr...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Connect] Turn Off Spotify Connect - Protect My Privacy

Spotify Connect is not a feature but a privacy invasion and a misguided and intrusive overstep. Private listening on my own device should not even be optional, it's the most basic feature of your service. I do not want everyone in the café / hotel / ...

• Visitor
  • Spotify Connect is not a feature but a privacy invasion and a misguided and intrusive overstep. Private listening on my own device should not even be optional, it's the most basic feature of your ser...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Moving for the blind

Hello.I am user of Spotify desktop app. I also use Spotify in My browser. I have one idea, but I have submitted It manytimes.I know this, that this idea may be closed. Problem is, that there are not many users in Spotify community with visual impairm...

• Roadie
  • Hello. I am user of Spotify desktop app. I also use Spotify in My browser. I have one idea, but I have submitted It manytimes. I know this, that this idea may be closed. Problem is, that there are ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution A song i released was removed from my discography and put into its own page

So I just released a song named BUZZCUT under my name armadillo (not my first song) everything was fine, it was posted under my artist page next to my other work. Then suddenly the song was removed from my discography and made another page just for t...

• Visitor
  • So I just released a song named BUZZCUT under my name armadillo (not my first song) everything was fine, it was posted under my artist page next to my other work. Then suddenly the song was removed f...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Multi user

Two users of Spotify ( one free account and one premium)One google Nest mini speaker How do you get the home mni speaker to play from the right spotify account ?Voice match is set up on both accountsBut no matter what the second user when they ask to...

• Regular
  • Two users of Spotify ( one free account and one premium) One google Nest mini speaker   How do you get the home mni speaker to play from the right spotify account ? Voice match is set up on ...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay not working

Premium Family PlanIndonesia DeviceiPhone 11 and Mac desktop app I've tried reinstalling my app, deleting cache, and pretty much everything I can find on the internet. I have double checked that the autoplay option is on. However, the autoplay still ...

• Premium Family Plan Indonesia   Device iPhone 11 and Mac desktop app   I've tried reinstalling my app, deleting cache, and pretty much everything I can find on the internet. I have do...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Heardle stops playing around 3rd guess mark on iOS on Chrome

PlanIrrelevant CountryUSA DeviceiPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Operating SystemiOS 16 My Question or Issue in the last few days, the music in Heardle will stop playing partway through the third guess while listening. Refreshing the page doesn’t fix ...

•   Plan Irrelevant   Country USA   Device iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro   Operating System iOS 16    My Question or Issue   in the last few days, th...
  • mnd_999
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution A few podcast such as Huberman Lab & Practical Stoicism are not playing?

Playing songs with no issue but some podcast are not playing at all, it's just keep getting stuck at 0:00, I've tried skipping, changing to different episodes, restarting device, clearing cache, uninstalling then reinstalling the app but everything g...

• Casual Listener
  • Playing songs with no issue but some podcast are not playing at all, it's just keep getting stuck at 0:00, I've tried skipping, changing to different episodes, restarting device, clearing cache, unin...
  • Faber2
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Album artwork isn’t showing

Album artwork isn’t showing on Spotify for a single I released. This is the only streaming platform that the artwork isn’t showing on, so Spotify is definitely the problem. Also, not the first time this has happened. I’m so glad I don’t have Spotify ...

• Album artwork isn’t showing on Spotify for a single I released. This is the only streaming platform that the artwork isn’t showing on, so Spotify is definitely the problem. Also, not the first time t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes