Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Providing scan code upload of songs sung in own voice

Providing scan code upload of songs sung in own voice

First of all I would like to thank the Spotify team for their great idea about scanning song, no doubt this is the only app in India that has done a great job, as it is a great option to gift someone a trending glass frame scan code but I personally feel that it is a gift for An incomplete feature because if someone wants to gift the glass frame, the only option available to them is which songs are listed in that app only, there is no option to gift the scan code of a song, which has their own voice

1 Reply

Hi there @Soumali,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We moved your post from the Ideas board to a relevant Help board where it fits better.

Spotify codes are available even for unreleased artist content. However, it's only possible to generate a Spotify code once the song is sent to a distributor and has been approved. If you're not planning on becoming a Spotify artist, we're afraid it won't be possible to generate a code for content that won't be uploaded to the Spotify platform.

You can find more info about Spotify codes in this article.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts