Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Why are songs that arent supposed to be on certain Playlist playing?

I have a "liked" Playlist and since this morning everything that I DO NOT LIKE (Justin Beiber, Bruno Mars etc...) is playing on that Playlist that I dedicate to listening to MY friends music. STOP FORCE FEEDING ME MAINSTREAM BULLSHIT AND LET ME LISTE...

• Visitor
  • I have a "liked" Playlist and since this morning everything that I DO NOT LIKE (Justin Beiber, Bruno Mars etc...) is playing on that Playlist that I dedicate to listening to MY friends music. STOP FO...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution More control over explicit content/filter: Family Plan

I just bought a family plan in order to have the filter, but I am really disappointed in it. All it does is filter the songs with the "E" tag, which isn't remotely worth the $$. But maybe there are workarounds. I'd like to: 1) Allow specific songs th...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought a family plan in order to have the filter, but I am really disappointed in it.  All it does is filter the songs with the "E" tag, which isn't remotely worth the $$.   But ma...
  • worstella
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Henry Rollins Band albums are missing in Poland

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceAnyOperating SystemI use latest iOS and macOS My Question or IssueWhile I can see a playlist "This is Rollins Band" only two tracks are avilable - all other and all Henry Rollins albums are grayed out and not available f...

• Plan Premium Country Poland Device Any Operating System I use latest iOS and macOS   My Question or Issue While I can see a playlist "This is Rollins Band" only two tracks are avilable...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong Songs description

I don't know if this is an official spotify song list.https://open.spotify.com/artist/4X5Bq7TPpvVITmtndlS6Sl?si=pOjOuqvoR863KBvbIFgePQ But some of the songs are with the wrong name or a completly diferent artist. ( Its suppose to be a Portuguese guy ...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know if this is an official spotify song list. https://open.spotify.com/artist/4X5Bq7TPpvVITmtndlS6Sl?si=pOjOuqvoR863KBvbIFgePQ   But some of the songs are with the wrong name or a co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Won't connect to speaker wifi

Hello guys !I'm a spotify user for some time and I've allways been able to connect my account to my samsung wifi speakers. Samsung R3. But now for some reason My app detects the speakers but when I want to connect them to the app it just stays there ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys ! I'm a spotify user for some time and I've allways been able to connect my account to my samsung wifi speakers. Samsung R3. But now for some reason My app detects the speakers but when I...
  • SimonSaaz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Presale Code Problem

I am a frequent Spotify listener and an avid listener to a certian band. The band said on social media that they were releasing presale codes to those who pre downloaded their new album on varying platforms, Spotify included. However, I did not get t...

• I am a frequent Spotify listener and an avid listener to a certian band. The band said on social media that they were releasing presale codes to those who pre downloaded their new album on varying pl...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Shows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

mintues counts

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiphone 13Operating System(iOS 10, My Question or Issue If my spotify app is on mute does it still count as mintues listened to on my spotify wrapped?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iphone 13 Operating System (iOS 10,    My Question or Issue   If my spotify app is on mute does it still count as mintues listened to on m...
  • Burlinge
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Albums removed

Hello there, I've been checking for a few days for these albums hoping they come back, but I can't find Symphony X's some albums. For example: "The Damnation Game" and "The Divine Wings of Tragedy". This issue occurs more than usual and not just with...

• Hello there,   I've been checking for a few days for these albums hoping they come back, but I can't find Symphony X's some albums. For example: "The Damnation Game" and "The Di...
  • SteveMcQueen36
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution daily playlists no longer update

PlanPremiumCountry usa DevicePixel 2Operating System Android something or other My Question or IssueWhen I first started using Spotify, even before I started premium, my daily playlists would update everyday. I was introduced to tons of new music and...

• Plan Premium Country usa   Device Pixel 2 Operating System  Android something or other   My Question or Issue When I first started using Spotify, even before I started pr...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts 'Your Mom's House' and '2 Bears 1 Cave' missing

What happened??? Your mom's house podcast is down from Spotify? Also Dr.Drew and 2 bears 1 cave?Mommies didn't follow proto, and you cut them out? That's not nice Spotify, thinking about canceling, there are so many options on the market, that podcas...

• Casual Listener
  • What happened??? Your mom's house podcast is down from Spotify? Also Dr.Drew and 2 bears 1 cave?Mommies didn't follow proto, and you cut them out? That's not nice Spotify, thinking about canceling,...
  • 21 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 2B1C
    podcast
    YMH
  • 21 replies
  • 14 likes

Lex Norwood album removed

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueLex Norwood's album Behind the Shadows was removed. Why? And will it return?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Lex Nor...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Mobile][Playlists] Annoying, Please Fix

Stop randomly switching to “playlist radio based on…”. I’m trying to listen to a playlist I curated because I actually like the songs I chose. I don’t want Spotify to start randomly selecting songs I’ve never heard before when I didn’t even press a b...

• Visitor
  • Stop randomly switching to “playlist radio based on…”. I’m trying to listen to a playlist I curated because I actually like the songs I chose. I don’t want Spotify to start randomly selecting songs I...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Request a song on Spotify

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI am requesting the song "The River's Gonna Cry When You're Gone" by The Loving Caliber to be...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I am r...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding missing albums

Is it possible to add an album to a band's discography that is not currently on Spotify?Country USA Device(Samsung Galaxy-not sure which it's new though)Operating SystemUnsure. My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to add an album to a band's discography that is not currently on Spotify? Country USA    Device (Samsung Galaxy-not sure which it's new though) Operating System Unsure....
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to copy information about a song like its title, artist, or album name?

My Question or IssueHow can I copy information for a song such as its title, artist, or album name? I cannot highlight any of the text on any of the versions I use (Windows 10 desktop app, in-browser version, iPad app, or Android app). The songs I wa...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue How can I copy information for a song such as its title, artist, or album name?   I cannot highlight any of the text on any of the versions I use (Windows 10 desktop app,...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • metadata
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong Audio for Song Title

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDell LaptopOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueIssue - the wrong audio is playing for the song title and artist selected. I chose "Lose It" by SWMRS, but a totally different audio is playing.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device Dell Laptop Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue Issue - the wrong audio is playing for the song title and artist selected. I chose "...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution on "Tollywood Pearls" it says Cover: "Sarkaaru Vaari Paata" but the cover is actually from "RRR"

playlist link:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX5VOFoIqmrOV?si=ab712f4cbeb4434b

• Visitor
  • playlist link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX5VOFoIqmrOV?si=ab712f4cbeb4434b <iframe style="border-radius:12px" src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX5VOFoIqmrOV...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution song removed from spotify??

hi just a quick question why was hai domo removed from spotify?it's greyed out on my spotify mobile and I wanted to know what happened because its one of my favourite songs and it was removed unfairly apparently??answers please and thank you

• hi just a quick question why was hai domo removed from spotify? it's greyed out on my spotify mobile and I wanted to know what happened because its one of my favourite songs and it was removed unfai...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Strange and annoying results in classical music searches

This has happened a number of times for me when searching for classical music pieces, even relatively obscure ones. As a case in point, when you search "villa lobos harp concerto" you get a multitude of results with the same personnel, track times an...

• Casual Listener
  • This has happened a number of times for me when searching for classical music pieces, even relatively obscure ones. As a case in point, when you search "villa lobos harp concerto" you get a multitude...
  • Propheticus
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes