Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Superuser Contribution Song stolen by multiple people?

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: HP laptopOperating System: Windows 10 My Question or Issue:I was browsing though covers of Make Your Own Kind Of Music (originally by Mama Cass) and I found that one cover has been posted by five different users. You ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: HP laptop Operating System: Windows 10   My Question or Issue: I was browsing though covers of Make Your Own Kind Of Music (originally by ...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution AURORA was merged with a old band of the same name

Yesterday, I woke up to fins two new albums on Norwegian singer AURORA's page. I can very much tell they are not actually her. They are from an old band of the same name. One album dates from 1997, when AURORA was just one year old.Is it possible to ...

• Visitor
  • Yesterday, I woke up to fins two new albums on Norwegian singer AURORA's page. I can very much tell they are not actually her. They are from an old band of the same name. One album dates from 1997, w...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Confused about Public Performance

I live in the US I am confused about what this rule of the Terms & Conditions really means: "...performing or displaying to the public, broadcasting, or making available to the public any part of the Spotify Service or the Content, or otherwise makin...

• Visitor
  • ...o the public any part of the Spotify Service or the Content, or otherwise making any use of the Spotify Service or the Content which is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law o...
  • RSGIULIANI
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Radio] To many ads

Right now every two songs I have to hear three or four ads I can't stand this app I kept listening thinking it was a bug but then I heard a lot of other people had the same problem To fix this stop playing so many ads so often getting pumped during a...

• Casual Listener
  • Right now every two songs I have to hear three or four ads I can't stand this app I kept listening thinking it was a bug but then I heard a lot of other people had the same problem  To fix this...
  • SwaggerMcSwagg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Radio
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is there a mistake on this song?

Okay so I was looking for a song on your app called Moon Flower by LOWRIDER who works for Kinemaster Music. I clicked the song and it wasn’t the song I chose. I was looking on YouTube and found out the song it gave me was a tune called Wind Flower in...

• Visitor
  • Okay so I was looking for a song on your app called Moon Flower by LOWRIDER who works for Kinemaster Music. I clicked the song and it wasn’t the song I chose. I was looking on YouTube and found out t...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web and Windows Desktop App link to Different Artist/Album/etc

DeviceWeb + Windows 11 Desktop App My Question or IssueI have one song that links to a different album/artist when using the Web and the Windows Desktop App. Steps to Reproduce IssueOpen this playlist link in web: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/74...

• Device Web + Windows 11 Desktop App   My Question or Issue I have one song that links to a different album/artist when using the Web and the Windows Desktop App.     Steps t...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Claim my artist profile

I released a couple of tracks recently, but even though i created a spoty account with the same name as my artist name, its not asigned to me. i see those tracks as a diferent artist. and i only appear as regular user. how i sync or combine both? thx...

• Casual Listener
  • I released a couple of tracks recently, but even though i created a spoty account with the same name as my artist name, its not asigned to me. i see those tracks as a diferent artist. and i only appe...
  • OscarDC
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist shuffle

My Question or Issue - Why does an artist shuffle not play all songs by an artist?

• Visitor
  •     My Question or Issue - Why does an artist shuffle not play all songs by an artist?   
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist radio

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhen I play songs from an artist radio (Jackson Browne Radio, for instance), the first song p...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue When I ...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Hello I cancel premium not realizing that I would lose Hulu. So I started premium will Hulu comeme b

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a "remove from friends" option on Spotify?

Basically, someone who lied to me many times before claims that they didn't block me on Spotify but simply clicked on "remove from friends". They sent me a picture where the option "block" was replaced by "remove from friends" in the 3 dots on someon...

• Basically, someone who lied to me many times before claims that they didn't block me on Spotify but simply clicked on "remove from friends". They sent me a picture where the option "block" was replac...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Gapless/Crossfade doesnt' work when you play a full album

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceLG G4Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThe gapless / crossfade feature that allows you to fade a track that is ending with the next does not work when you listen to a full album. This feature works only when ...

• Plan Premium Country Italy Device LG G4 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue The gapless / crossfade feature that allows you to fade a track that is ending with the next ...
  • g15zeptron
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • gapless. crossfade. crossfading.
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Song request

hey Spotify can you add this song to the app it would be great if you can thank you.song:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0PLkvxT_vl4thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • hey Spotify can you add this song to the app it would be great if you can thank you.😀 song:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0PLkvxT_vl4 thank you.
  • Sonicexe98
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify does not update the artist's songs. Why??????

Spotify deleted the "This is Hillsong United" playlist. Why is that? He made another playlist, but lost all followers and this new playlist is abandoned. That's making the fans sad. I'm premium user and do you do that??

• Spotify deleted the "This is Hillsong United" playlist. Why is that? He made another playlist, but lost all followers and this new playlist is abandoned. That's making the fans sad. I'm premium user ...
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing music

I'm missing music, albums, songs...Artists Is there anywhere a status overview, if certain songs albums or artists are planned to be added, blocked for some time?I.e neil youngSome Albums from masters of reality It is frustrating to figur out if one ...

• Visitor
  • ...lbums from masters of reality    It is frustrating to figur out if one searches wrongly or something is missing due to whatever reason....even if licencing is open, could content not be listed s...
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suurlähettiläät missing album

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceMacbook Pro late 2016, iPhone 12 My Question or IssueBand called Suurlähettiläät has an album named Valgrid. It's one of their best albums, but Spotify doesn't have it! I hope that you could ad it on the charts.

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Finland Device Macbook Pro late 2016, iPhone 12   My Question or Issue Band called Suurlähettiläät has an album named Valgrid. It's one of their best albums,...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Suurlähettiläät
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Personalized Playlist Vanished

Plan: Free TrialCountry U.S.A>Device: PCOperating System: Windows 10 My Question or Issue: I've been listening to music on Spotify for a few weeks on a free trial offer. Yesterday morning when I logged in to Spotify I was presented with a playlist th...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan: Free Trial Country U.S.A> Device: PC Operating System: Windows 10   My Question or Issue:  I've been listening to music on Spotify for a few weeks on a free trial of...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

The song “talk back” be the artist wrkinsilence has been removed, i am sad

I would like the song to come back, because i listened to it multiple times a day. Both in the car and in my home. Why is is removed?

• Visitor
  • I would like the song to come back, because i listened to it multiple times a day. Both in the car and in my home. Why is is removed?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need to remove a recommendation from podcast.

Friends thought it would be funny to play some sort of sexual podcast and now it won't go away from my home page or recently played, this could get me in trouble with my gf.

• Visitor
  • Friends thought it would be funny to play some sort of sexual podcast and now it won't go away from my home page or recently played, this could get me in trouble with my gf.
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes