Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Porcupine tree albums missing

Just noticed that some Porcupine Tree albums have been removed quite recently,was just wondering why? and are they ever coming back?Their music means so much to me...Lightbulb Sun (2000)In Absentia (2002)Deadwing (2005) Fear of a Blank Planet (2007) ...

• Just noticed that some Porcupine Tree albums have been removed quite recently, was just wondering why? and are they ever coming back? Their music means so much to me... Lightbulb Sun (2000) In ...
  • 0xGonzalo
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Prog-Rock
    rock
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Only possible report issue is "Now Playing screen visual loop"

When attempting to report content, I am redirected to my web browser and asked to chose a reason for reporting. Regardless of which option I choose, the next page in the reporting process only allows one issue to be reported: 'Now Playing screen' vis...

• Casual Listener
  • When attempting to report content, I am redirected to my web browser and asked to chose a reason for reporting. Regardless of which option I choose, the next page in the reporting process only a...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music listed under incorrect artist

This single is listed under an unrelated artist: https://open.spotify.com/album/2bQ4XL2nmAkDAXl0Wtmwmd?si=_chneC0EQzeFhpSNxfTkZAThere are some old posts about this issue, but most of them are from the artist's perspective and the suggestion is to con...

• Casual Listener
  • ...  I have seen this happen multiple times for various artists and have no way to report it. This should be an option in the report form for this issue. The closest option is 'Deceptive Content...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why did i get a sponsored recommendation for justin bieber?

none of the music i listen to is similar to him, the closest thing is like animal collective lol. i know your algorithm knows what kind of music so this is clearly just an undisguised ad and not a "recommendation" at all. i have premium, i shouldn't ...

• none of the music i listen to is similar to him, the closest thing is like animal collective lol. i know your algorithm knows what kind of music so this is clearly just an undisguised ad and not a "r...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why do I only get podcast recommendations?

It's been months since I had music show up on my home screen. It's so frustrating. I just want to see the last songs or playlists I played, not the podcasts I accidentally played for 2 seconds. I deleted every file and installed again but it's not go...

• It's been months since I had music show up on my home screen. It's so frustrating. I just want to see the last songs or playlists I played, not the podcasts I accidentally played for 2 seconds. I del...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't open a playlist link

This is the link:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6zAZBHQh0LFzneeKqijC7v?si=fc2afe44b698494a&pt=8904796deba20c7135704750613d1286Someone send me their playlist and I would love to listen to it but I can't get acces. Could someone help me?

• Visitor
  • This is the link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6zAZBHQh0LFzneeKqijC7v?si=fc2afe44b698494a&pt=8904796deba20c7135704750613d1286 Someone send me their playlist and I would love to listen to...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is a whole album set as 0:29 in length per song?

Listening to Selena Gomez' Stars Dance and all the songs on the album say they're 0:29 long, even though I can clearly listen to the every song for 3+ minutes. (This also makes it impossible to scrobble to last.fm as the songs need to be over 30 secs...

• Visitor
  • Listening to Selena Gomez' Stars Dance and all the songs on the album say they're 0:29 long, even though I can clearly listen to the every song for 3+ minutes. (This also makes it impossible to scrob...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My song is on botted playlists and I want to reupload the song with zero streams

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello guys, I unfortunately paid for Spotify promotion to a marketing company (they seemed re...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello g...
  • Superman_1968
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add song

Hi Spotify team, can you add Dragon Ball GT Openingvia link : https://youtu.be/K36GzwYpc2g

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify team, can you add Dragon Ball GT Opening via link : https://youtu.be/K36GzwYpc2g  
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song not playing and it’s missing from playlists

Left and Right by Charlie Puth and JungKook won’t play. It’s not showing up in my likes songs, nor is it showing up in playlists I follow made specifically for the song.

• Visitor
  • Left and Right by Charlie Puth and JungKook won’t play. It’s not showing up in my likes songs, nor is it showing up in playlists I follow made specifically for the song. 
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Drive Intro Segment Included in Other Playlists

Premium Family PlanUSA I have noticed that a lot of my personalized playlists include the 7 second Daily Drive Intro segment as a song in the playlist. This gets slightly confusing as I'm definitely not listening to the daily drive at the time but ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Family Plan USA   I have noticed that a lot of my personalized playlists include the 7 second Daily Drive Intro segment as a song in the playlist. This gets slightly confusing as I'm ...
  • Yordan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Dividing Artist's Genre

I really don't know how this could be done, other than enabling community tagging, but here is my example: Randy Newman is a prolific artist with many albums which are wonderful. He is also a prolific soundtrack composer having done the soundtrack fo...

• Music Fan
  • I really don't know how this could be done, other than enabling community tagging, but here is my example:      Randy Newman is a prolific artist with many albums which are wonderful...
  • artpoetryfictio
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Discover Weekly contained 16 disliked songs.

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueThis is the first time my Discover Weekly has contained any disliked songs and suddenly there are 16 disliked songs. Anyone see this before? Any ideas what may have happened? Thank...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Operating System Android My Question or Issue This is the first time my Discover Weekly has contained any disliked songs and suddenly there are 16 disliked songs...
  • daniel_barmett
  • Casual Listener
  • 117 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 117 replies
  • 13 likes

Trapped in an algorithm

Before I started paying for Spotify premium and I had free Spotify. It played new music for me all the time I learned about new artist. I was always expanding but the commercials were ridiculous. now that I pay for it theyve stopped playing new music...

• Before I started paying for Spotify premium and I had free Spotify. It played new music for me all the time I learned about new artist. I was always expanding but the commercials were ridiculous. &nb...
  • ReCel
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching for music

PlanFree/Premium freeCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) A70Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Android My Question or IssueWhen I search and find the song I'm looking for, I play it and it's Def...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium  free Country Canada Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)  A70 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Android   ...
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

There are 2 Sam Jones - a DJ and a Jazzman, please differentiate their music

There is Sam Jones - UK based DJ and other is Jazz player, however their libraries are under 1 person, please divide them.

• Casual Listener
  •   There is Sam Jones - UK based DJ and other is Jazz player, however their libraries are under 1 person, please divide them.
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! THE DAVE CLARK FIVE

I'm curious. Why can't you get the Dave Clark Five on here? Are they really stopping you guys from streaming their music? They were a big part of the British Invasion, and an amazing group.I hope I see them on here soon.

• Roadie
  • I'm curious. Why can't you get the Dave Clark Five on here? Are they really stopping you guys from streaming their music? They were a big part of the British Invasion, and an amazing group. I hope I...
  • caagay
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • rock
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Wrong Genre in Recommended songs

I do some work for a metal band and when I create a playlist of their music, the recommended songs are all hip hop, not at all related to the band or metal in general. Even if I refresh.Does this mean something was wrong on submission, maybe with the...

• I do some work for a metal band and when I create a playlist of their music, the recommended songs are all hip hop, not at all related to the band or metal in general. Even if I refresh. Does this...
  • wyst-ar
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Recommended Songs
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs I’ve listened to before now added to multiple public playlists.

This is my first month of really using and listening to Spotify (Premium) daily, but I’ve noticed that a song I’ve listened to when it appeared in the “What’s New”, now gets added to every single public playlist I listen to, even though it’s complete...

• Casual Listener
  • This is my first month of really using and listening to Spotify (Premium) daily, but I’ve noticed that a song I’ve listened to when it appeared in the “What’s New”, now gets added to every single public...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Song not playing correctly.

The song audio isn't playing correctly. Song name: Did It On'em by Nicki MinajTime stamps : 00:47-00:49

• Visitor
  • The song audio isn't playing correctly.  Song name: Did It On'em by Nicki Minaj Time stamps : 00:47-00:49  
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes