Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Superuser Contribution Will changing a song name before releasing effect a playlist pitch?

Will changing a song name before releasing effect a playlist pitch?I uploaded a song to spotify via Distrokid and noticed it has a typo.I have already pitched it to playlists. Can I change the name via distrokid without it effecting the pitch?Best,Ni...

• Casual Listener
  • Will changing a song name before releasing effect a playlist pitch? I uploaded a song to spotify via Distrokid and noticed it has a typo. I have already pitched it to playlists. Can I change the na...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Discover Weekly playlist spam

Instead of the Spotify playlist "Discover Weekly", I am getting this playlist which is not the official one. Besides the fact that this is spamming my playlist, this is also interfering with smart devices integration, because when I say "Play Discove...

• Visitor
  • Instead of the Spotify playlist "Discover Weekly", I am getting this playlist which is not the official one. Besides the fact that this is spamming my playlist, this is also interfering with smart de...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 33 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Web Player
  • 33 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics not showing up

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone Operating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueI’ve never been able to see the lyrics for songs on my phone. I did a clean reinstall of the app and it did not change anything. Is there something else I can do t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone  Operating System iOS 15   My Question or Issue I’ve never been able to see the lyrics for songs on my phone. I did a clean reinst...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Content dissappears from my library when not on wifi?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution unable to change the artist header image

Unable to change the artist header image because of some sort of glitch. The save button is behind something so i can't press itPlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceMacBook AirOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Unable to change the artist header image because of some sort of glitch. The save button is behind something so i can't press it Plan Premium Country Finland Device MacBook Air Operating Syste...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring Back Friday Night Lights

FNL is arguably the project that brought J Cole into the mainstream game. It suddenly got taken off Spotify. Hopefully it can be brought back along with some earlier tapes

• Regular
  • FNL is arguably the project that brought J Cole into the mainstream game. It suddenly got taken off Spotify. Hopefully it can be brought back along with some earlier tapes
  • GodrichJr
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Friday Night Lights
    J Cole
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution How about an option to hide asmr**bleep**?

I think I know how you guys got confused, but only because I like Amaranthe (Metal band), doesn't mean that I like Amouranth (twitch thot), even though their names might look similar. Would you most kindly make an option for me to not see stuff like ...

• I think I know how you guys got confused, but only because I like Amaranthe (Metal band), doesn't mean that I like Amouranth (twitch thot), even though their names might look similar. Would you most ...
  • Intarnation
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Search for Playlist while using 'Add to playlist' option on a song

PremiumCountry- California Device Macbook pro, latest My Question or Issue When adding a song to my playlist my list of playlists is so long i can't find it. Is there a way to search?

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Country- California 😉   Device Macbook pro, latest   My Question or Issue   When adding a song to my playlist my list of playlists is so long i can't find it.   ...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Home screen only partially updating

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S10 My Question or IssueMy home screen is not updating. My recently played is accurate, but the shortcuts at the top of the home page have not updated in the last 3-4 months. Because this section has not upda...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S10     My Question or Issue My home screen is not updating. My recently played is accurate, but the shortcuts at the top of the home...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Music requests

Please add the albums Reflection by The 5th Dimension and Sweet as Funk can be by The Dells

• Please add the albums Reflection by The 5th Dimension and Sweet as Funk can be by The Dells 
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Who can add to collaborative playlists?

Who can add songs to a collaborative playlist? Somebody keeps adding songs to a collaborative playlist of mine. The person adding the songs is not a friend via Spotify. It almost seems like spam, but on mobile and in the browser I can't find the repo...

• Who can add songs to a collaborative playlist? Somebody keeps adding songs to a collaborative playlist of mine. The person adding the songs is not a friend via Spotify.   It almost seems like ...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove Social Media side-pane

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceMacbook pro Big Sur 11.6.2Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue How can I remove the 'social media side-pane' in the spotify application. I don't want to use social media so it's ju...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Macbook pro Big Sur  11.6.2 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   How can I remove t...
  • bearb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong Song title

HiMovie :Panneer pushpangal (Tamil)Song : Kodai kaala kaatru & Poonthalir Aada Both the songs title are inter changed https://open.spotify.com/track/3V2AQ60gAyWRznWb6jd3wo?si=CNOuh-q-RB6jc_zWBALH6g&utm_source=copy-link

• Visitor
  • Hi Movie :Panneer pushpangal (Tamil) Song : Kodai kaala kaatru & Poonthalir Aada  Both the songs title are inter changed    https://open.spotify.com/track/3V2AQ60gAyWRznWb6jd3...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Radios have been removed

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceOnePlus 7 ProOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueEvery Radio has been deleted from Spotify. Old radio playlists -- gone. And can't create new ones either. Each time I try to create a new one or access an old one, ...

• Plan Premium Country US Device OnePlus 7 Pro Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Every Radio has been deleted from Spotify. Old radio playlists -- gone. And can't create...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution alexa and autoplay problem

So the problem: alexa, play (some track) from spotifyit play only one song and then stops! (no autoplay), (and yes its turnd on) the work around: start by playing one song on mobile phone wait till the end of the song so that the autoplay kicks in an...

• Casual Listener
  • So the problem: alexa, play (some track) from spotify it play only one song and then stops! (no autoplay), (and yes its turnd on)   the work around:  start by playing one song on mobile...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Blends error

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevicePixel 5Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue"Something went wrong. Please try again." Error when I try to invite others to my blend. Others can't join the link I sent earlier.

• Plan Premium Country UK Device Pixel 5 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue "Something went wrong. Please try again."   Error when I try to invite others to my blend....
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prevent explicit content listing

Hi, can someone please tell me how to stop explicit songs being listed? I've blocked explicit content on my kids account, however the songs are still listed in their searches (just greyed out.)Many have offensive language in the titles and I don't wa...

• Regular
  • Hi, can someone please tell me how to stop explicit songs being listed? I've blocked explicit content on my kids account, however the songs are still listed in their searches (just greyed out.) M...
  • clairarama
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Track radio not available (Playlist Deleted?)

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceMultiplatformOperating SystemWin 10, Android 11, iOS 15 My Question or IssueHi! When selecting "Go to song radio" for the following track "track spotify:track:0tadBEpYN4YIBDWcvV2Mfq" A message pops up stating that t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Multiplatform Operating System Win 10, Android 11, iOS 15   My Question or Issue Hi!  When selecting "Go to song radio" for the following ...
  • Novy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Selena Gomez Radio not available?

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Device: iPhone 13 Pro Operating System: iOS 15.4 My Question or IssueI can't seem to play the Selena Gomez Radio, it states it is private or removed. I thought this was an automatic playlist that is public.

• Casual Listener
  • ...rivate or removed. I thought this  was an automatic playlist that is public.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Bug Playlist
    radio bug
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Old Playlists

PlanFree/PremiumCountryBelarusDevice(iPhone 11, PC)Operating System(Windows 10, IOS 15) My Question or IssueSo i want to find some of my old spotify playlists and i already found some of them by searching in old DMs.https://open.spotify.com/playlist/...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Belarus Device (iPhone 11, PC) Operating System (Windows 10, IOS 15)   My Question or Issue So i want to find some of my old spotify playlists and i already f...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes