Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Recover old version of a Spotify-created playlist?

Recover old version of a Spotify-created playlist?

We put my daughter to bed for 4 years to the sound of the "This is Mozart" playlist by Spotify. Unfortunately, Spotify updated the playlist, perhaps on 11/21/19. The songs and order she loved have been overwritten.

Is there any way to find the old version of the playlist? It would mean so much to us and her. Thank you for your help.

3 Replies

Hey @Rossmay ,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to view older versions of other playlists.  But if you ever find a playlist that you like and want to make sure you keep these songs, try dragging all songs into one of your own playlists. This is done very easily on a computer.

This sounds like a good idea though, I'd recommend starting a topic on the Idea's Exchange here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/ideas_submissions/search-before-post-mode/...

Really appreciate you reply. Maybe there is a Spotify employee that could help, as I'm sure they have some kind of internal log.

Hey @Rossmay,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Unfortunately we aren't able to provide you with the tracklist for Spotify playlists which have since been updated.

We're sorry you can't get back the original playlist - we understand how much this means to you.

I was able to find a relevant idea for your suggestion here. The best thing to do is to add your vote to it and to encourage your friends and fellow users to do the same.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you 🙂

Suggested posts