Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Full Catalog

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Full Catalog

Hey, time to Get Up and Jump!

We tried not to Give it Away, but we thought, Universally Speaking, that it's about time we announced that the full catalog of Red Hot Chili Peppers is available on Spotify. If you wanted to listen to Mother's Milk, then I'm With You!

Enough of those puns now 

By The Way, here's the new Album. (Sorry, I Can't Stop myself)

Airhorn Enthusiast
25 Replies

Where is "The Uplift Mofo Party Plan" and "Freaky Styley"?

Kind of misleading to say that you offer a band's "full catalog" when the full catalog isn't available...

Found them!

Freaky Styley and The Uplift Mofo Party Plan

Sorry if there was a delay.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Awesome to have all this on Spotify 😃 

so, in the spirit of things -

my top 3 RHCP Basslines; 

3) Hump de Bump

2)  Aeroplane

1)  Funky Monks

Any other favourites out there? 

Hello,

When I have searched for Red Hot Chili Peppers I can see each album accept for Uplift mofo party plan. Is there any reason why this album isn't displayed like the other albums are?

I have followed your link for 'Uplift Mofo Party Plan'. However only a couple of tracks are playable. In order to play the entire album would I have to import the greyed out tracks from local files (if I had them)

Spotify is amazing! keep up the good work 🙂

Great to have RHCP on spotify, have been waiting for this for years now!

Only problem I see is there are many songs still missing, namely B-sides like Quixoticelixer (perhaps my favorite of all rhcp songs), Save this Lady, Love Rollercoaster, Rivers of Avalon to name a few. Am I the only one missing them?

@Newman_1988 wrote:

Hello,

When I have searched for Red Hot Chili Peppers I can see each album accept for Uplift mofo party plan. Is there any reason why this album isn't displayed like the other albums are?

I have followed your link for 'Uplift Mofo Party Plan'. However only a couple of tracks are playable. In order to play the entire album would I have to import the greyed out tracks from local files (if I had them)

Hey!

That's pretty weird - I've just checked the link and the tracks appear to be there at the moment. Are they showing up now?

Blue277 - Love Rollercoaster is located on the Beavis and Butt-Head Do America soundtrack. Sadly, the other B-Sides aren't. Maybe it's time for a rarities release? 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Apparently, this was all B.S cause they are no longer available, except for their newest album, since yesterday in May. What gives Spotify?

WTF Spotify - where's my RHCP? I want to listen to Stadium Arcadium

I would also really like to continue listening to RHCP, and I really hope the albums get back up. Will they be up any time soon?

Hey guys 🙂 

Just loaded them here (UK) and their albums are still showing. What country are you in? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

America,  but I don't see how that would make a difference.

Content varies by region, due to licensing. I just had a look in the Spotify database quickly, it does appear RHCP content (although maybe not all of it) is still available. I don't have enough time to have a proper dig, but I will come back later and edit in my findings 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yip, looks like some songs/albums are gone. Blood sugar sex magic album has about only four songs left on it. Raging at this as they are my favourite band since he 80s. Sort this out spotify

Bigmeg - Try this version: Red Hot Chili Peppers – Blood Sugar Sex Magik

Guys, don't worry, they haven't removed any content from Spotify. We experienced some technical issues with the content yesterday which we're working on fixing. Are you all able to see the albums now? 

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I can see the albums but many of the songs are missing from some of them, including Blood Sugar Sex Magik as well as Californiacation.

EDIT: Most of the songs are there now, but Under the Birdge still doesn't seem available on any albums as well as a couple of other songs, most are there now though, thanks 🙂

Sit tight, you should see them all there shortly.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

A couple songs of Stadium Arcadium are giving me spotify erro 802, songs are "Dani California" and Snow [Hey Oh]

Hi! I just realized that I'm with you album is no longer available on Spotify... My country is Finland. Is this a technical problem or is it really that I cannot listen to I'm with you anymore on Spotify?

That's odd. Still available in the UK.

Suggested posts