How long does it take to get new albums?

Solved!
4 people liked this

How long does it take to get new albums?

Jnortsify

I don't know how much longer I cant wait to get Regina Spektor's new album, "What We Saw From the Cheap Seats"! I'm a spotify premium member and I feel like if I'm paying all this money to get music, shouldn't I be able to access NEW music? I don't want to have to buy it through iTunes but I can't wait any more than a month.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: How long does it take to get new albums?

Richard
Roadie

We do try and make all new albums available as soon as possible (check out http://spotimy.co.uk/ for full listings). But it can take some time to make it available in all territories.

Try playing it here: Regina Spektor – What We Saw From The Cheap Seats 

As I say, the album might not available in your area yet I'm afraid.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
20 Replies
1 person liked this

LandO_44
If this continues I think I might go with naptser
Solution!

Richard
Roadie

We do try and make all new albums available as soon as possible (check out http://spotimy.co.uk/ for full listings). But it can take some time to make it available in all territories.

Try playing it here: Regina Spektor – What We Saw From The Cheap Seats 

As I say, the album might not available in your area yet I'm afraid.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
1 person liked this

SpotifyNewMusic
Gig Goer

Until today the new Regina Spektor album was only available on Spotify in Australia, it is now available worldwide -

http://www.spotimy.co.uk/albumpage.php?album=5468

1 person liked this

Ilikemusicyaya

When will the new Mumford cd (Babel) be released? 

2 people liked this

ecserna
Casual Listener

Hello, The new Rihanna album Unapologetic came out today 11/19/2012 and I am wanting to know when it will available on Spotify? please Help!

Thanks!

3 people liked this

Liv21
Casual Listener
When will the new Rihanna album be up? And why do we even have to wait as a premium member?... What am I paying for if I cannot hear new albums?

ecserna
Casual Listener
From what I hear they upload the songs/ albums as soon as they get them from the record companies.....Rihanna's new album is out on Spotify there are 4 songs that are still in available

gothangelp3
Casual Listener

Hi, I was wondering if someone could tell me when the new Kamelot album, Silverthorn, would be up? It was released in October, and I still haven't seen it on Spotify.

Thanks!

goofdup
We're coming up on two days without access to the new hillsong united album - zion. Any estimates on availability for premium members?
SUGGESTED POSTS