Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How long does it take to get new albums?

Solved!

How long does it take to get new albums?

I don't know how much longer I cant wait to get Regina Spektor's new album, "What We Saw From the Cheap Seats"! I'm a spotify premium member and I feel like if I'm paying all this money to get music, shouldn't I be able to access NEW music? I don't want to have to buy it through iTunes but I can't wait any more than a month.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

We do try and make all new albums available as soon as possible (check out http://spotimy.co.uk/ for full listings). But it can take some time to make it available in all territories.

Try playing it here: Regina Spektor – What We Saw From The Cheap Seats 

As I say, the album might not available in your area yet I'm afraid.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

20 Replies

If this continues I think I might go with naptser
Marked as solution

We do try and make all new albums available as soon as possible (check out http://spotimy.co.uk/ for full listings). But it can take some time to make it available in all territories.

Try playing it here: Regina Spektor – What We Saw From The Cheap Seats 

As I say, the album might not available in your area yet I'm afraid.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Until today the new Regina Spektor album was only available on Spotify in Australia, it is now available worldwide -

http://www.spotimy.co.uk/albumpage.php?album=5468

When will the new Mumford cd (Babel) be released? 

Hello, The new Rihanna album Unapologetic came out today 11/19/2012 and I am wanting to know when it will available on Spotify? please Help!

Thanks!

When will the new Rihanna album be up? And why do we even have to wait as a premium member?... What am I paying for if I cannot hear new albums?

From what I hear they upload the songs/ albums as soon as they get them from the record companies.....Rihanna's new album is out on Spotify there are 4 songs that are still in available

Hi, I was wondering if someone could tell me when the new Kamelot album, Silverthorn, would be up? It was released in October, and I still haven't seen it on Spotify.

Thanks!

We're coming up on two days without access to the new hillsong united album - zion. Any estimates on availability for premium members?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Spotify upload all music which is made available to them for our enjoyment as soon as they get the tracks from the record labels! Any delay is normally down to the label and not Spotify. I would suggest you have a read at the missing content FAQ as it will probably answer most of your questions about missing content. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

When will The Electric Lady by Janelle Monae be avalible on spotify?

Which country are you in? It seems to be available in the UK here.

Sometimes it's instant. That was the case with Younghusband's debut 'Dromes'. The album was due September 16th, and I was listening to `Running Water' at 00.01 am 🙂

Im wondering why the new Black Keys album El Camino aren't on Spotify in Denmark? It's from 2011, so im pretty disappointed  about it 

Spotify is WEAK...Missing so many groups on it...AC/DC, Bob Seger, Peter Gabriel, and they have crap for Def Leppard.

@artful_dodger59 Sadly it's not Spotify but the Label records. To read more about why some music is not available visit this post.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

09/26/2014 on Spotify!!!

Hands Up high until you reach the sky!

the kpop boy group, Monsta X, just released a new album – Clan pt. 2, Guilty – a few days ago. i was wondering when it was going to come out since i'm super excited and i check spotify everyday to see if their new songs were released. if it's not too much trouble, can their new songs be released soon?
thank you very much!!

The new Beyoncé album Lemonade has been out since APRIL and it's still not on Spotify! Was really hoping I would get the latest music as a premium user.

Suggested posts