Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes

Playlist Saving

Hello , Is there a way to save your playlists songs and artists automaticcally to a word type format?

• Gig Goer
  • Hello , Is there a way to save your playlists songs and artists automaticcally to a word type format?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad Files

I have notice that the song DMSR under the Prince library 1999 album seems to be a bad file and I can not get it to play

• I have notice that the song DMSR under the Prince library 1999 album seems to be a bad file and I can not get it to play
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The River in Reverse

Would love to see Elvis Costello and Allen Toussaint album "The River in Reverse" added. I've never requested something so don't know if this is the right place. If not, can someone point me in the right direction?It's Mardi Gras time and I want to l...

• Would love to see Elvis Costello and Allen Toussaint album "The River in Reverse" added.  I've never requested something so don't know if this is the right place.  If not, can someone point...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing songs

Hello Spotify Can you add the song an englishman in new york of godley and creme. And star to fall of cabin crew And don williams You can read my Mind

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify Can you add the song an englishman in new york of godley and creme. And star to fall of cabin crew And don williams You can read my Mind
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Copycats on Spotify?

Hi. I was seaching for Justin Bieber - Sorry. And I found a total copycat!! It was called Sorry - the albumname: Sorry and the band: Sorry. It even had a photo og someone who looked like Justin! But the music wasn't his song - although it really soun...

• Hi. I was seaching for Justin Bieber - Sorry. And I found a total copycat!! It was called Sorry - the albumname: Sorry and the band: Sorry. It even had a photo og someone who looked like Justin! But ...
  • DaveDenomolos
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

song in ad

hi!Can you help me find a song from an ad. There is a girl singing "gonna sing for my life, gonna sing for my life, yeaahhh" or something like that. Please help me

• Visitor
  • hi! Can you help me find a song from an ad. There is a girl singing "gonna sing for my life, gonna sing for my life, yeaahhh" or something like that. Please help me
  • Arnold_Saputra
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't play this song and it's avaible in Spotify

I want to play this song but when I enter to the app it doesn't show me the song, any solution?

• Regular
  • I want to play this song but when I enter to the app it doesn't show me the song, any solution?
  • Mateojustiniano
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

Hey could you please add the "So" album by Peter Gabriel really want the song "big time" for my playlist

• Hey could you please add the "So" album by Peter Gabriel really want the song "big time" for my playlist
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reported a wrong song title, no response from support, what can I do?

Hi,In the beginning of January, I reported a wrong song title using the correct support form, but got no response from Spotify support. And yes, the song title is still wrong Is there a way to see the status of the support case (case # 07189051)?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, In the beginning of January, I reported a wrong song title using the correct support form, but got no response from Spotify support. And yes, the song title is still wrong 🙂 Is there a way to ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Sepultura albums are missing

Some Sepultura albums are missing but they were available days ago.Missing albums: Beneath the Remains, Arise, Chaos A.D., Roots etc

• Casual Listener
  • Some Sepultura albums are missing but they were available days ago. Missing albums: Beneath the Remains, Arise, Chaos A.D., Roots etc
  • Babudotheo
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Missing content

I use spotify most weekdays. Today I find that many of my favorites saved to playlists are no longer available. What is going on? I can play them on my mobile phone, but not on my computer. Being a premium member i should be able to Bob Dylan Infidel...

• Casual Listener
  • I use spotify most weekdays. Today I find that many of my favorites saved to playlists are no longer available. What is going on? I can play them on my mobile phone, but not on my computer. Being a p...
  • ameliavaa
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dan Owens songs no longer available?? Why?

What happened to Dan Owens music?! I had "Made to love you" in my playlist. Now I see it's gone with several of his other songs! Whyyyyyyyyy!?

• Casual Listener
  • What happened to Dan Owens music?! I had "Made to love you" in my playlist. Now I see it's gone with several of his other songs! Whyyyyyyyyy!?
  • Khack
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

what about drakes album?

When is he releasing it. it has been delayed many months. are those three songs the only one that are coming out?

• Gig Goer
  • When is he releasing it. it has been delayed many months. are those three songs the only one that are coming out?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • R&B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong music in a album

How I can to warn to Spotify that the songs "Teargas" and "Tonight's Music" in Sanctitude album is not from this album, but from "Last Fair Day Gone Night" album?

• Casual Listener
  • How I can to warn to Spotify that the songs "Teargas" and "Tonight's Music" in Sanctitude album is not from this album, but from "Last Fair Day Gone Night" album?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing albums of artists

I enjoy spotify but am disapointed by the fact some of the artists i listen to not all of there albums are on here. Is there anyway to acquire these albums or have them uploaded if possible? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • I enjoy spotify but am disapointed by the fact some of the artists i listen to not all of there albums are on here. Is there anyway to acquire these albums or have them uploaded if possible? Any info...
  • MrMunchies
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wish box for missing records

Fabolous soul tape 1,2, and 3 also summertime shootout 1 and 2

• Casual Listener
  • Fabolous soul tape 1,2, and 3 also summertime shootout 1 and 2
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Post Malone mixtape??

How come Spotify doesn't certain music up?? Like FGL dig your roots isn't up either

• How come Spotify doesn't certain music up?? Like FGL dig your roots isn't up either
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2pac rap phenomenon 2

Is there any way that you guys at spotify could get the 2pac rap phenomenon 2 album on spotify because that would make me super happy, I love that album and im sure there's other people who would like it on spotify, I love spotify, it's worth ten buc...

•  Is there any way that you guys at spotify could get the 2pac rap phenomenon 2 album on spotify because that would make me super happy, I love that album and im sure there's other people who wou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs don't exist anymore

Of course i already realised that many amazing songs for example More from Usher don't exist on Spotify. (Whyever... maybe sb can say me why?)And now there are many songs, which are not the original, where some time before the Original existed. For e...

• Of course i already realised that many amazing songs for example More from Usher don't exist on Spotify. (Whyever... maybe sb can say me why?) And now there are many songs, which are not the origina...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes