Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Presale code?

Hi, I am a premium user looking for the pre sale code for Fleet Foxes upcoming tour. Any help would be appreciated!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am a premium user looking for the pre sale code for Fleet Foxes upcoming tour. Any help would be appreciated!
  • jwatt_10
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add more Japanese music

Hello. Can you please add more Japanese music to Spotify? Like GLAY, they have been in music industry for more than 20 years so they are senior musician. And Kenshi Yonezu, Bump of Chicken, etc. There are lot of well known band in Japan which are not...

• Hello. Can you please add more Japanese music to Spotify? Like GLAY, they have been in music industry for more than 20 years so they are senior musician. And Kenshi Yonezu, Bump of Chicken, etc. Ther...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Make the library more functional

Can you guys add the song "Party and Bull**bleep**" by The Notorious B.I.G? I can't find it and I really wanna listen to it through this amazing app!:(

• Can you guys add the song "Party and Bull**bleep**" by The Notorious B.I.G? I can't find it and I really wanna listen to it through this amazing app!:(
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Add a Track
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Explosions in the Sky presale code?

Hello all, I've been trying to see Explosions in the Sky for years now at a proper venue. I saw that they have tickets for an LA show at the Greek Theatre, but I didn't get sent a presale code Would anybody be willing to share? Thanks in advance!

• Hello all, I've been trying to see Explosions in the Sky for years now at a proper venue. I saw that they have tickets for an LA show at the Greek Theatre, but I didn't get sent a presale code 😞 Wou...
  • ShaylynCamacho
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Architects album The Here and Now no longer available?

Sometime in mid January of 2017, I became unable to play The Here and Now album by Architects. I don't know why this has happened and I haven't been able to diagnose what could be going wrong. This is the only album in my library that I had added to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometime in mid January of 2017, I became unable to play The Here and Now album by Architects. I don't know why this has happened and I haven't been able to diagnose what could be going wrong. This i...
  • CooseCoose
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution A song has disappeared from the album

I was listening to an album (Colores Santos by Cerati-Melero) and I realized that one song has dissapear from spotify (Vuelta por el universo- Cerati-Melero), It was there before the update so I think it's a bug.

• I was listening to an album (Colores Santos by Cerati-Melero) and I realized that one song has dissapear from spotify (Vuelta por el universo- Cerati-Melero), It was there before the update so I thin...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tango Gardel like Di Sarli

In the list of songs of "Carlos Di Sarli" most of the music that appears is actually of "Carlos Gardel".Could they make the distinction between the musician from Bahía Blanca and the Criollo Zorzal? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • In the list of songs of "Carlos Di Sarli" most of the music that appears is actually of "Carlos Gardel". Could they make the distinction between the musician from Bahía Blanca and the Criollo Zorzal...
  • djangotango
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Tango
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

The zoo

Upload the zoo!! I need this on my playlist!!

• Casual Listener
  • Upload the zoo!! I need this on my playlist!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fatty Wap The Zoo

This song needs to be added!!!

• Casual Listener
  • This song needs to be added!!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bring back Snoop and Suga free

I dont know where to post this and I frankly dont care, I just wanted to state that i'm very dissapointed that " Doe Doe and Da Skunk" is the only unavailable track off of Suga Free's Street Gospel album from 1997. I was even sadder to see that the "...

• I dont know where to post this and I frankly dont care, I just wanted to state that i'm very dissapointed that " Doe Doe and Da Skunk" is the only unavailable track off of Suga Free's Street Gospel a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How is it decided that a song gets on spofity exactly?

I ask this mainly because of several interesting things I've noticed in my search for a song.1. Kero Kero Bonito is an artist who's album, Intro Bonito, is on Spofity.2. A playlist exists dedicated to the Secret Songs playlist from secretsongs.com, (...

• I ask this mainly because of several interesting things I've noticed in my search for a song. 1. Kero Kero Bonito is an artist who's album, Intro Bonito, is on Spofity. 2. A playlist exists dedic...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Marc Courtney Johnson Album

Hi,why is my favorite Jazz Album deleted?Please bring Marc Courtney Johnson's Album "You don't know what love is" back!

• Hi, why is my favorite Jazz Album deleted? Please bring Marc Courtney Johnson's Album "You don't know what love is" back!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

song under wrong artist

hello this track is under the wrong Yarn artist https://play.spotify.com/album/0qk2U20KNsgDqEmrYHehupEverytime I put a track up on spotify it is put under the country artist Yarn and not the Electronic music producer. If you have a way to make it so ...

• Regular
  • hello this track is under the wrong Yarn artist https://play.spotify.com/album/0qk2U20KNsgDqEmrYHehup Everytime I put a track up on spotify it is put under the country artist Yarn and not the E...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Shuffle

I have a playlist that I created and it plays for about 8 hours. I have it on shuffle but it doesn't properly shuffle the songs. I listen to the same songs over and over, and I noticed it did not play my newer added music. Please fix this! The playli...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist that I created and it plays for about 8 hours. I have it on shuffle but it doesn't properly shuffle the songs. I listen to the same songs over and over, and I noticed it did not pla...
  • Jelso
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • shuffle
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to find original song that are not in spotify

Hi fellow users, first time writing in here so please guide me along if needed i'm actually looking for a song endless love from the movie "The Myth" by Jackie Chan but i'm only able to find 美麗的神話- Theme Song of The Myth whereby the female part suppo...

• Hi fellow users, first time writing in here so please guide me along if needed   i'm actually looking for a song endless love from the movie "The Myth" by Jackie Chan   but i'm only abl...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you add

Hello, i cant find in spotify and can you add Manowar's MMXIV album? This is a really legendary album

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i cant find in spotify and can you add Manowar's MMXIV album? This is a really legendary album
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Horror soundtracks being taken away :(

I love Spotify. It has changed my music life, and made me go "clean". But unfortunately, for all the artists they keep adding, there's always something they for some reason removes. And unfortunately, horror soundtracks seems to be somewhat exposed t...

• Regular
  • I love Spotify. It has changed my music life, and made me go "clean". But unfortunately, for all the artists they keep adding, there's always something they for some reason removes. And unfortunately...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Put on Vanic music

Put more on the artist Vanic like cant sleep and cops

• Put more on the artist Vanic like cant sleep and cops
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies