Removing Michael Jackson Portfolio

Highlighted

Re: Removing Michael Jackson Portfolio

Sparkez
I completely agree. I feel his music should be totally boycotted until the proceeds from it stop going to the Michael Jackson Estate (who are the only people openly defending him, weirdly). I've not listened to a single song of his since this documentary, which is a shame as I was a huge fan growing up. If the money were to go to better causes (e.g. Victims of Abuse?) I'd start listening again.
Highlighted

cngneer
Casual Listener
I believe you. I was also thinking the same thing on MJ.
Highlighted

Sadra_shamsss
Casual Listener
Hey there, let me share something with you, Michael Jackson went to court two times when he was alive for this matter and was found innocent both times. These things happen to famous people, sometimes they’re true and sometimes they’re just some lies some people tell in order to get money.
FBI investigates Michael Jackson for 17 YEARS and couldn’t find a single evidence regarding child abuse.
Now HBO has published a movie which they call „documentary“ with no DOCUMENTS provided. The film has many contradicting stories, just search on google and you will find them.
So my point is don’t believe everything you see/hear and do a little investigation yourself.
Piece
Highlighted

Sadra_shamsss
Casual Listener
Hey there, let me share something with you, Michael Jackson went to court two times when he was alive for this matter and was found innocent both times. These things happen to famous people, sometimes they’re true and sometimes they’re just some lies some people tell in order to get money.
FBI investigated Michael Jackson for 17 YEARS and couldn’t find a single evidence regarding child abuse.
Now HBO has published a movie which they call „documentary“ with no DOCUMENTS provided. The film has many contradicting stories, just search on google and you will find them.
I don’t think it’s morally right to accuse someone of something when they’re not alive anymore to defend themselves AND when they’ve gone through this whole story and were found innocent.
I wouldn’t believe everything the media tells me. Michael Jackson was becoming a threat after a while because he was too popular and was saying things that he wasn’t suppose to say.
When his albums became the best sellers of all time overnight the media called him crazy, child abuser, they said he has changed his skin color and etc.
So my point is don’t believe everything you see/hear and do a little investigation yourself.
Piece✌🏼
Highlighted

Wandat46
Music Fan
Yep, I know.
SUGGESTED POSTS