Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

SCANDAL update albums & singles

SCANDAL update albums & singles

Have been listening to SCANDAL again after the Yellow album update. I just noticed that the band playlist lacks 2 album, BEST๐ŸŒŒSCANDAL, &, BABY ACTION. I would also like to listen to their b sides on their singles as some of those are not included in the albums.

Hope you read this and consider the scandal fans who are playing their songs in their playlist. Thank you, guys.
3 Replies

You can use this page as a reference to a list of their music.
www.generasia.com/wiki/SCANDAL_(band)

Hello @Auvermilion and welcome to the community,

Availability of music in streaming is up to the artists (or representatives) and/or their labels.

Most of time, If there is music you can't find it can be : a decision of the artist and/or their label OR a licensing problem (which means music can be partially available only in some countries and not in others). A licensing problem is, usually, solved easily enough.

Spotify wants all the music in the world to be available to stream and works hard daily to try to convince artists and their labels to bring all their catalog in streaming.

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for the reply. I understand, just wondering as iTunes has complete discography of SCANDAL. Just wanna let you guys know about the current situation. Thank you again.

Suggested posts