Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Self-titled album by 'Hyacinth House' is corrupted.

Self-titled album by 'Hyacinth House' is corrupted.

Weird electronic static can be heard every now and then through out the whole album.

Listen to Ghost Town for example, one of the best songs on the album imo, and you'll undoubtfully notice it!

I couldn't find the proper forum to post this heads up, but I hope a spotify employee will read this either way 🙂

To sort of stay on topic of this forum: Hyacinth House is an awesome little Swedish country band. They had a short small breakthrough here in The Netherlands, but other than that they never really managed to achieve acclaim. Seeing as how their first album is currently corrupted, I'ad advise anyone interested to listen to their second album: 'Black Crows' Country'. Songs like 'Swedish Signs on Monkey Island' and the title song are a couply of the best songs. 

Happy listening 🙂

2 Replies

Hey @Brokkenpiloot

You can head over to the contact form and there should be a drop down for reporting problems with music.

That way it will be seen by the content team.

Then the record label in charge of the album will need to resubmit the music files to Spotify so they can upload a better version.

However, this process could take a while because it is up to the record label to respond. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Awesome, thanks for the info, filling in the form now.

And listening to Hyacinth house in the meantime 🙂

Suggested posts