Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Some local files not appearing

Solved!

Some local files not appearing

I've been having some problems with my local files appering in Spotify. I've made sure to check the location so it's not that. I have a folder with songs that has folders within that main folder. The songs not in the other folders show up but the ones in the folders don't. I've tried to specify the location to the subdirectories but they still don't show up. Any help?Screenshot (3).png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, Did you try to upload these local files in a new playlist? If this still doesn't work, i'd recommend putting all the songs in one folder and making seperate playlists in spotify to sort them rather than trying to upload a folder with subfolders as Spotify may not support that for local files. Hope that helped!

Did I answer your questions or help you in any way? Please consider giving me Kudos or simply hitting 'Accept as solution' to help others. Hope you have a wonderful day~

Twitch | Follow Me on Spotify

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello, Did you try to upload these local files in a new playlist? If this still doesn't work, i'd recommend putting all the songs in one folder and making seperate playlists in spotify to sort them rather than trying to upload a folder with subfolders as Spotify may not support that for local files. Hope that helped!

Did I answer your questions or help you in any way? Please consider giving me Kudos or simply hitting 'Accept as solution' to help others. Hope you have a wonderful day~

Twitch | Follow Me on Spotify

Suggested posts