Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song Playing

Song Playing

I'm currently using Spotify via Web Player on my Chromebook and I have an issue... Some of my songs in the "Your Music" tab on the left have been unhighlighted. The song title, date added, and play time columms appear gray. I've tried playing these songs but they will not play. I've tried removing them then re-saving them but it still continues to either not play or not show up in the "search" tab anymore. I've also attached a screenshot of what the song looks like when saved. Someone please help me wether this is a software issue or i've manually done something.

Screenshot 2016-05-27 at 8.27.30 PM.png
2 Replies

The album plays correctly on my end.

https://open.spotify.com/album/5gm7e8GKuPPcYrUjkyruxv

First I would reset your Chrome back to default settings and clear your cache and cookies, let me know if this helps.

@joshkiser2000

Hello:

Content that shows completely greyed out or partially greyed out means the content is not available for streaming in your listening region. You should get a banner warning about the track not being available or something along these lines when trying to play the content, been a awhile since I used the Spotify webplayer.

I tried a look up for that release Moosetape, Vol.5 to try and find that track 3 AM by Petit Biscuit. I have that release for my listening region but that particular track does not seem to be available anymore for my listening region for that release. Can you possibly provide a Spotify link of that release of Moosetape, Vol.5 you made that screen shot with, share the Spotify release link here in a post? I did a keyword search using a third party lookup web source that uses the Spotify API for that track, I had no luck finding it available in any listening region on the Spotify service for that artist, as there are several tracks named with that track title though but by other artists.

Suggested posts