Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song Request

Solved!

Song Request

[SONG REQUEST] "Fukashigi no carte"/Bunny girl senpai ending song

Hi spotify community.

I am a big listener and i am also a big anime watcher.

I really got hooked on the ending song of a anime called "Seishun buta yarou", called "Fukashigi no carte."

I've been trying to find this song on spotify for so long but i cant find the original.

Even if i used local files and added it myself, when i play my playlist it never pops up. 

If you can, please add this song to spotify.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1PCl5D-IpU

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @ImnotaweebimJap,

Welcome to the Community!

As much as we'd love to have every song, album and artist available for streaming on the platform, it's the the copy right owners of that content who contact us in order to get their music implemented. We cannot say when or if this specific version of Fukashigi no carte is going to be added and made available in your region. 

On the other hand, you should be able to add it as Local file and include it in your playlist. Can you give us more info on what seems to be going wrong with that?

Hope this helps. If you have more questions - don't hesitate to reach out here again.

Have a great day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @ImnotaweebimJap,

Welcome to the Community!

As much as we'd love to have every song, album and artist available for streaming on the platform, it's the the copy right owners of that content who contact us in order to get their music implemented. We cannot say when or if this specific version of Fukashigi no carte is going to be added and made available in your region. 

On the other hand, you should be able to add it as Local file and include it in your playlist. Can you give us more info on what seems to be going wrong with that?

Hope this helps. If you have more questions - don't hesitate to reach out here again.

Have a great day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts