Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song audio quality is poor or the song is out of sync

Song audio quality is poor or the song is out of sync

The audio for this song is out of sync: https://open.spotify.com/track/75RY89CPaS2XHewEvNirV8?si=1e8d94eb89274bd3. You can hear it even if you don't understand the lyrics. Can Spotify please fix this!!!!

3 Replies

Hi @domaa,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

I’ve moved your post to a relevant Help board, where it fits better.

I noticed that this track has the same out-of-sync audio issues that you describe on multiple streaming platforms, so it’s likely that the artist will need to fix this issue on their end.

I suggest contacting the artist (e.g. via social media) to let them know about this issue; hopefully they’ll add a fixed version of the Stvari Lagane album to Spotify soon.

In the meantime, this version of “The Jogi Song” from Tutti Frutti’s Zlatna Kolekcija album plays without audio issues for me, and you might be able to access it from your Spotify account as well:

https://open.spotify.com/track/5uMw409Ttc2OmdRnQuE2ET?si=8c80a897d2ea4320

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Trey,

Thanks for your help. Your tip about using the same song from a different album works great and I've substituted it in my playlist. It's exactly the same song (from my untrained ear), so it's strange that one is out of sync and the other not.

Hi @domaa,

Thank you for your reply!

It’s great to hear that you’re able to listen to this version of “The Jogi Song” by Tutti Frutti without audio issues as well, and can substitute it in your playlist.

Since the URIs of these tracks are different from each other, they're considered separate tracks on Spotify. However, as their content is the same song, the number of streams is counted collectively for both tracks, and they’ll each show the same stream count.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts