Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Songs I can't find

Songs I can't find

Hey ya'll I'm new to Spotify and I'm looking for a particular song and I don't know if spotify just doesn't have it or what but it's 504 boyz I can tell. Just wondering if anyone has it to upload? I love this song! Thanks fo ryour help!

Confused Spotify User

8 Replies

Hi berber, welcome to the Community!

I had a little search and can't seem to find the track 'I can tell' by 504 Boyz

Hopefully as Spotify gets more and more music this track will be added 🙂

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

This is the song that is being referred to (see attached screenshot). Could you please see if you can find it?

Thanks!
Screenshot_2016-08-22-00-23-17.png

@onebadmep

Hello:

I searched for the artist 504 Boyz on Spotify and do not see that song available. I also did a search using this third part look up tool here: https://jcheng31.github.io/isitonspotify/ No dice for that song title and artist name on Spotify currently. 

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

I have been looking for 504 boyz "I can tell" since I joined Spotify in 2014 😞 Hope they add this song Soon!

It's now September of 2017.... the song is still not on Spotify.

December 2018 and the song is still not available on Spotify! 

Its september of 2019, still not on spotify 

Help me, i cant share any playlist

FBDF385B-DDA5-4F28-9D3F-340275A05289.png

Suggested posts