Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Songs not found on Spotify

Songs not found on Spotify

Tangerine Dream - "Loved By The Sun" is a vocal version of "Unicorn Theme" song with lyrics written and sung by Jon Anderson of the band Yes. The vocals were added after Tangerine Dream had composed the instrumental music for the movie "Legend" starring Tom Cruise. A live instrumental version is here on Spotify but not the actual track that either they made or the version that became more popular that Jon Anderson sang on. Please upload this song! 

83 Replies

Thanks for the Answer LiamW

how come wretch 32 only have like a few songs on there? there is not wretch 32; dont go and traktor!?!? please add them or i will die.

@frankoo98 wrote:

how come wretch 32 only have like a few songs on there? there is not wretch 32; dont go and traktor!?!? please add them or i will die.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Have a read at point 5 of the Music FAQs for a little more detail about missing content. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey, so why isn't Chris Malinchak on spotify???

Its up to record labels to add content to Spotify, why don't you ask Chris Malinchak :P? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

This thread is such a waste of bandwidth. Read the FAQ!

Could you please include Daddy's little girl - J. Cole

It's really not good when this happens. In general, when I can't find some song on Spotify I just download a torrent of it. 

But some cases are pretty weird. For example, here I can listen just one song of Adriana Calcanhotto (Partimpim). All the others are not available on my country. But see, she's a Brazilian singer(the songs are in portuguese)  and I'm in Brazil with a Brazilian account, so how this thing works?

It's pretty frustrating when a song that you had just goes away this way.

2015-04-21-015800_1366x768_scrot.png

what about the hidden tracks like beta band's "Won" off of "Hot Shots II"

Half of Wretch 32's songs weren't on Spotify. Still no '24 Hours' by them. One of my favourites at the minute.

Hi there. Why can't I find all the Kendji Girac's music on Spotify Brazil or USA? I know its available in France but not in America, why?

I'd also like to make a request, if possible, I have searched for a band in Spotify but it's not there, the band is called Ceremonial Castings, specially the albums "Into the Black Forest of Witchery", and "Barbaric Is The Beast". And there's two albums from another bad I ike I'd like to request to be added, again, if possible: "Black Metal Ist Krieg", and Jahrenzeiten" by Nargaroth.

I also would like to suggest the creation of some type of list of the artists that don't allow their music to be streamed o spotify, so it would be easier for us to know, thanks.

I agree with you dude. There NEEDS to be more Cudi on spotify!!!!

Also, "All Summer" by Kid Cudi and Vampire Weekend is not on there.  darn well should be

I couldn't find Daddy's Little Girl by J. Cole.

I need cowboy bebop on spotify, trigun too. They are starting to get deleted from youtube.

I have a weird problem I can not find Erick Sermons Album E.S.P. on any of my spotify apps, but when i log in via my browser i can find that album and listen to it I can t save it to my music though.

Any ideas why that might be?

@JZ4

Hello:

Any idea how many Albums you have saved under YOUR MUSIC? There is currently a 10,000 track limit in YOUR MUSIC. The album counts as 1 item plus all tracks in the album, so if there are 10 tracks + the album itself 1 = 11 items saved in Albums under YOUR MUSIC. 

Thanks for the answer but that can t be the problem since i have less than 10000 tracks currently in my music. Also the problem remains that i cant even find that album on the app both on the phone and the pc app. But when i opem spotify in my browser i can find the album and listen to the songs but i cant save them.

Suggested posts