Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

B.A.P Albums removed from spotify?

I don't know if anyone noticed, but almost all B.A.P Albums was removed from the artists' profile and my playlists, now there is only "Best. Absolute. Perfect." and "UNLIMITED" left, and the singles.Do anyone know anything about this?

• I don't know if anyone noticed, but almost all B.A.P Albums was removed from the artists' profile and my playlists, now there is only "Best. Absolute. Perfect." and "UNLIMITED" left, and the singles....
  • MaeLyn
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlisting

Who can I talk to about getting music on pre made playlists?

• Who can I talk to about getting music on pre made playlists?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

request song to be carried by Spotify

Beautiful Portuguese pop song. Mariana by Divahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbDajKQvYU0

• Roadie
  • Beautiful Portuguese pop song.   Mariana by Diva https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbDajKQvYU0
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add

Hi I love spotify but i would love it even more if you could add a song by Rick Ross. It's called "Geechi Liberace". Amazing song people need to hear it and im sure they'll love it!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I love spotify but i would love it even more if you could add a song by Rick Ross. It's called "Geechi Liberace". Amazing song people need to hear it and im sure they'll love it!!!
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Is there anyway to offer Spotify Premium to the members who have a lot of followers on their playlists? Just a suggestion.

• Roadie
  • Is there anyway to offer Spotify Premium to the members who have a lot of followers on their playlists? Just a suggestion.
  • JordanOakley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Related Artists Disappeared?

Hi there, I was just wondering if there has been some sort of update or bug within related artists, as I've had the tab for about 2 months now but within the last 10 minutes it's suddenly disappeared and also not showing any insights on Spotify for A...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I was just wondering if there has been some sort of update or bug within related artists, as I've had the tab for about 2 months now but within the last 10 minutes it's suddenly di...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Invitation to collaborative playlists?

So I got a pop up on Spotify on my iPad one day saying I had been invited to a collaborative playlist, not through a message with a link or anything and so I'm wondering how to do this, just invite someone to a playlist through Spotify if they are no...

• Roadie
  • So I got a pop up on Spotify on my iPad one day saying I had been invited to a collaborative playlist, not through a message with a link or anything and so I'm wondering how to do this, just invite s...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Album ''The Way of the Fist'' not available in Spotify

Hello, few days ago, I wanted to download an album from Five Finger Death Punch, the album is called ''The Way of the Fist'' it is available on iTunes but not on Spotify.. it kinda sucks, I don't want to unsubscribe from Spotify I really like this mu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, few days ago, I wanted to download an album from Five Finger Death Punch, the album is called ''The Way of the Fist'' it is available on iTunes but not on Spotify.. it kinda sucks, I don't wan...
  • RichWasHere
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BRING BACK the maps on the "About" section of an artist profile.

is there a way to see which cities an artist is popular in?i know this feature was available before the update, you'd just click on the "about" tab on the artist page and the top cities for that artist would be visible. (the same tab where you can re...

• Casual Listener
  • is there a way to see which cities an artist is popular in? i know this feature was available before the update, you'd just click on the "about" tab on the artist page and the top cities for th...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

j cole

Could you guys add The warm up by J cole.

• Could you guys add The warm up by J cole.
  • Joel_Rangel__
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Can't play the current song"

My spotify gives me this error several times a day. It doesn't matter if the file I'm playing is local or streaming, it pops up from time to time for no apparant reason. It can even be in the middle of a song, or it can happen if I fast forward to a ...

• My spotify gives me this error several times a day. It doesn't matter if the file I'm playing is local or streaming, it pops up from time to time for no apparant reason. It can even be in the middle ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Traffic jams

The new song, "Pull up" by T pain ft Southside has to be out as a song on spotify. Its way too good.

• The new song, "Pull up" by T pain ft Southside has to be out as a song on spotify. Its way too good.
  • Preetikohli
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel

I'm doing an 80's movie list, and it would be nice to have the song In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel, from the movie Say Anything. Is this possible? It's a great song, and would make my playlist complete.

• Roadie
  • I'm doing an 80's movie list, and it would be nice to have the song In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel, from the movie Say Anything. Is this possible? It's a great song, and would make my playlist complete.
  • ChrisLenga
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Save me and fire by bts

When will save me and fire by bts get added onto Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • When will save me and fire by bts get added onto Spotify.
  • Sydrg
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Wrong song names and band profile and featured wrong

I am listening to Nightingale the swedish band and I believe the band discography, profile and related is mixed up with some other band. The album The Closing Chronicles (1996) just the first song title is correct the others are incorrect, I attach s...

• I am listening to Nightingale the swedish band and I believe the band discography, profile and related is mixed up with some other band.   The album The Closing Chronicles (1996) just the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Support: Duplicate Artist Profile

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post a support request but I've waited nearly two weeks to get a response from artistsupport@spotify.com and nothing. There is a duplicate artist called Le Grind. This release spotify:album:7xUxzvxtzjp1P8upP5c9lz s...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry if this is the wrong place to post a support request but I've waited nearly two weeks to get a response from artistsupport@spotify.com and nothing.    There is a duplicate artist ca...
  • mollybeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can u guys upload

(all the smoke by 21 savage )and(soak it up by rich the kids)

• (all the smoke by 21 savage )and(soak it up by rich the kids)
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • R&B
    Rap
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Totally Unacceptable Not Playing Independent Artists on Free Version

I was appalling to find out the all the artists I managed on a independent record label are not playing on free version of Spotify when you hit the button "Shuffle" in their Artist profile, some random music comes up, on the other hand when I go to t...

• Gig Goer
  • I was appalling to find out the all the artists I managed on a independent record label are not playing on free version of Spotify when you hit the button "Shuffle" in their Artist profile, some rand...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes