Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes

Help with premium

Hey guys! I just started spotify premium, I have the receipt saying The payment went through and I logged out and back in on my spotify and I am not getting premium features and my subscription still says free... does anyone know what I can do? I can...

• Hey guys! I just started spotify premium, I have the receipt saying The payment went through and I logged out and back in on my spotify and I am not getting premium features and my subscription still...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hüsker Dü!

Congratulations to the Spotify team for adding most of Hüsker Dü's early catalog ("Land Speed Record," "Metal Circus," "Zen Arcade," "New Day Rising," "Flip Your Wig," and the "Makes No Sense At All/Eight Miles High" single). I think the only thing m...

• Gig Goer
  • Congratulations to the Spotify team for adding most of Hüsker Dü's early catalog ("Land Speed Record," "Metal Circus," "Zen Arcade," "New Day Rising," "Flip Your Wig," and the "Makes No Sense At All/...
  • johnkock
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tommy Guerrero - Soul Food Taqueria

Tommy Guerrero - Soul Food Taqueria is showing up as unplayable and is greyed out. All his other albums are available to listen to and download. Is there a reason this one would not be available?Thanks

• Tommy Guerrero - Soul Food Taqueria is showing up as unplayable and is greyed out. All his other albums are available to listen to and download. Is there a reason this one would not be available? Th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Tommy Guerrero
    Unplayable songs
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Patrick Wolf - Lupercalia

Where is this album? I am in Australia. How can this album not be available?? It shows up on spotify but with no tracks.

• Casual Listener
  • Where is this album?   I am in Australia. How can this album not be available??   It shows up on spotify but with no tracks.
  • etimodnar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lil Dicky

Hey Spotify, can you add The 90's by Lil Dicky? This song is missing from his other great stuff.Thanks!

• Hey Spotify, can you add The 90's by Lil Dicky? This song is missing from his other great stuff. Thanks!
  • hortongarrett
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify not working correctly on OSX

Hello, I have last version of Spotify app on Mac OSX Hig Sierra and its very slowly. Playlists are loading for a long time, welcome screen too..

• Hello,    I have last version of Spotify app on Mac OSX Hig Sierra and its very slowly. Playlists are loading for a long time, welcome screen too.. 😞
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album version of song missing

Hey Community guysFor some months now I have the problem that the album version of Kendrick Lamar's i is missing. It is still shown in the album, but when I press play the single version is played. I have the problem both on my Windows PC and my iPho...

• Hey Community guys For some months now I have the problem that the album version of Kendrick Lamar's i is missing. It is still shown in the album, but when I press play the single version is played....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Any problems with the latest update?

I updated Spotify yesterday and since then a lot of tracks are not playing and I receive the message "This song is not available...." although they show up normaly and not faded out. And I'm 100% sure that these tracks were playing fine before the up...

• Casual Listener
  • I updated Spotify yesterday and since then a lot of tracks are not playing and I receive the message "This song is not available...." although they show up normaly and not faded out. And I'm 100% sur...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad Recording

Some of the tracks on this album make a scratching/skipping noise. think its a bad upload or something.Just thought i'd bring it to your attention https://open.spotify.com/album/0yScpshP9EYJIu18XkIMnD

• Casual Listener
  • Some of the tracks on this album make a scratching/skipping noise. think its a bad upload or something. Just thought i'd bring it to your attention   https://open.spotify.com/album/0yScp...
  • Bonian
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist problems

Dear reader, When I play a playlist I made, sometimes sudddenly a unknown artist and number are starting to play. I never put it in my playlist.how can I change that, because it is very anoying. thanks for your attention and support

• Dear reader,   When I play a playlist I made, sometimes sudddenly a unknown artist and number are starting to play. I never put it in my playlist. how can I change that, because it is very an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Link Dark Side of the Moon as one track, as it was intended!

Dark Side of the Moon was never intended to be listened to as separate tracks. Please either combine it and make it an option to select in our playlist, or better yet, allow us to combine or link our own tracks of choice. There are numerous other Pin...

• Dark Side of the Moon was never intended to be listened to as separate tracks.  Please either combine it and make it an option to select in our playlist, or better yet, allow us to combine or li...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Women in Country Music?

Just curious as to why there aren't any woman artists in the Country Gold Spotify playlist. It seems to be a mixture of the "top" country songs from the past few years and I would love to hear some amazing women too!

• Just curious as to why there aren't any woman artists in the Country Gold Spotify playlist. It seems to be a mixture of the "top" country songs from the past few years and I would love to hear some a...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Just a song idea to add to your "Songs To Test Headphones With" playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWZtZ8vUCzche "Spark of Life" by Todd Rundgren is an amazing headphone song with lots of stereo effects play. Check it out and consider adding in the next round of songs you add to the "Songs To...

• Gig Goer
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWZtZ8vUCzche   "Spark of Life" by Todd Rundgren is an amazing headphone song with lots of stereo effects play. Check it out and consi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song incorrect

Hi all, I was browsing through some old house music and found a mistake: spotify:track:0gCt1ZkF4JHtB0KQ3DnvuH This definitely is not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvAldipJQ4I Whatsup?

• Hi all,   I was browsing through some old house music and found a mistake:   spotify:track:0gCt1ZkF4JHtB0KQ3DnvuH    This definitely is not:   https://www.youtube.com...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kevin Ljungberg

Found a great song and its not on spotify

• Found a great song and its not on spotify 😞
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Jason Isbell Spotify presale code

Does anybody have the presale code for Jason Isbell tickets that go on sale tomorrow?

• Regular
  • Does anybody have the presale code for Jason Isbell tickets that go on sale tomorrow?
  • tackerlec
  • 47 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 1 likes

israel kamakawiwo'ole - somewhere over the rainbow

I had this song (all acoustic) on a few of my playlists but has now disappeared, can only find other versions of it with overlay of strings and **bleep**...Anyone know which version I'm looking for? And how to find it again?

• I had this song (all acoustic) on a few of my playlists but has now disappeared, can only find other versions of it with overlay of strings and **bleep**... Anyone know which version I'm looking for...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Batushka songs are missing

Hi, https://open.spotify.com/artist/15LsRgSmN0t8VLcsUFYW5J is missings songs right now. Why? I had a playlist based on those songs (https://open.spotify.com/user/tarashots/playlist/6TNZTIMCKseIkuq0MWyQwC) , and it laks songs as well....

• Regular
  • Hi, https://open.spotify.com/artist/15LsRgSmN0t8VLcsUFYW5J is missings songs right now. Why? I had a playlist based on those songs (https://open.spotify.com/user/tarashots/playlist/6TNZTIMCKseIk...
  • nightjar55
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cargos no reconocidos

hola buenas noches, quisiera saber si me podrian ayudar con el siguiente problema que tengo, lo que pasa me di cuenta que hace unos dias la aplicacion me ah estado hacioendo desde hace tres meses cargos a mi tarjeta de debito, quisiera saber si podri...

• hola buenas noches, quisiera saber si me podrian ayudar con el siguiente problema que tengo, lo que pasa me di cuenta que hace unos dias la aplicacion me ah estado hacioendo desde hace tres meses car...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Uber partnership

hi I was wondering what happened to the partnership between spotify and uber? especially regarding management of the partnership?

• hi I was wondering what happened to the partnership between spotify and uber?  especially regarding management of the partnership?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes