Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 297 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 297 likes

Superuser Contribution album ist listed to the wrong artist

Hi, I was listening for the band Mother Tongue (http://www.mothertonguelives.de/) from USA and there is a album "Unsongs" which is not from this band. It is from a band with a almost similar name "Mothertongue" (http://www.mothertongue.me.uk/) from G...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I was listening for the band Mother Tongue (http://www.mothertonguelives.de/) from USA and there is a album "Unsongs" which is not from this band. It is from a band with a almost similar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • wrong album
    wrong artist
    wrong tag
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gary Shearston Australian singer chart hit 1974 I GET A KICK OUT OF YOU

Gary Shearston Australian singer chart hit 1974 I GET A KICK OUT OF YOUI was trying to remember this singers name and add the above song track to my (DrewWhatling Sooooo Gooood) playlist. After failing on Spotify search that has an 'armfull list' of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Gary Shearston Australian singer chart hit 1974 I GET A KICK OUT OF YOU I was trying to remember this singers name and add the above song track to my (DrewWhatling Sooooo Gooood) playlist. After fai...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Please add the following songs

Maybe this time - Michael MurphyTake Me I'll Follow - Bobby CaldwellWhat Might Have Been - Lou PardiniSmile in your Heart - HaranaBaby I Love Your Way - HaranaThanks!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Maybe this time - Michael Murphy Take Me I'll Follow - Bobby Caldwell What Might Have Been - Lou Pardini Smile in your Heart - Harana Baby I Love Your Way - Harana Thanks!!!!
  • Stanley_d_man
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

The Cure Edge Of Deep Green Sea some unknown Live version instead of album version

when you play the track Edge of the Deep Green Sea by the Cure on their album Wish, some random live version plays instead of the Original Studio Album Version.Please correct.

• when you play the track Edge of the Deep Green Sea by the Cure on their album Wish, some random live version plays instead of the Original Studio Album Version. Please correct.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • live instead of album version
    wrong track
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Current Song/Artist advertisements

Is there a way to find out which songs/artists are currently being advertised on the free version of spotify ? Im having a hard time trying to find a song that was advertised recently.

• Is there a way to find out which songs/artists are currently being advertised on the free version of spotify ? Im having a hard time trying to find a song that was advertised recently. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Oasis album Heathen Chemistry among other singles not available on Spotify

Anyone else has noticed this? Also singles such as Lyla, Importance of being Idle, Go let it out are greyed out too.

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone else has noticed this? Also singles such as Lyla, Importance of being Idle, Go let it out are greyed out too. 😞
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Oasis
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for Elemental channel like Pandora

Morning to all. I miss the Elemental channel on Pandora. I'm trying to find similar station/playlist on Spotify. Going back to Pandora not an option. Spotify much better. Thanks in advance.

• Morning to all. I miss the Elemental channel on Pandora. I'm trying to find similar station/playlist on Spotify. Going back to Pandora not an option. Spotify much better. Thanks in advance.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Labels?

Wondering what the label category is for when you go to post a playlist on the playlist exchange?

• Gig Goer
  • Wondering what the label category is for when you go to post a playlist on the playlist exchange?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Foo Fighters B-Sides

I know that spotify needs to contact the band but, **bleep**. I would love to see all the unreleased ''b-sides'' to spotify by Foo Fighters

• I know that spotify needs to contact the band but, **bleep**. I would love to see all the unreleased ''b-sides'' to spotify by Foo Fighters
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CABIN FEVER IS MISSING ?!?!

Dear spotify / spotify community, We are dealing with a major crisis here. So I was reminiscing on Wiz Khalifa, come to find out that his cabin fever album nor any songs pertaining to / including cabin fever are on spotify. Im just so confused on why...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear spotify / spotify community,        We are dealing with a major crisis here. So I was reminiscing on Wiz Khalifa, come to find out that his cabin fever album nor any songs p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

I know that content is dependent on the labels Spotify has deals with, but what about things that were released to the internet directly - specifically wanting: Lana Del Rey's eponymous first album 'Lana Del Rey'really like the song Brite Lites

• I know that content is dependent on the labels Spotify has deals with, but what about things that were released to the internet directly - specifically wanting:   Lana Del Rey's eponymous f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

I was trying to look for “happy home – Hedegaard (Matoma remix)” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVVUXv1WaGE on Spotify. I know the Sam Feldt remix is currently on the platform but I think the two versions are different enough that the matoma version...

• I was trying to look for “happy home – Hedegaard (Matoma remix)” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVVUXv1WaGE on Spotify. I know the Sam Feldt remix is currently on the platform but I think the two ve...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shakin Stevens New Release!

Could you please add his new album Echoes of my past? The single is there!

• Roadie
  • Could you please add his new album Echoes of my past? The single is there!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Request
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album by KMD not avaiable anymore

i cant understand when Spotify already have an album in the library and after a while it's not there anymore. is like an option by the label / artist? i was listening to the KMD album [Best of KMD] and suddenly it disappeared

• Visitor
  • i cant understand when Spotify already have an album in the library and after a while it's not there anymore.   is like an option by the label / artist?   i was listening to the KMD alb...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • kmd
    Missing Album
    Rap
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Gfriend New Album released

As title, there are several songs i would like to play on Spotify, please help add the album to the list, thanks

• Visitor
  • As title, there are several songs i would like to play on Spotify, please help add the album to the list, thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Asian
    K-pop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add this albums

Please add: Surinam Funk Force - Various ArtistsA Treat of New Beat - The Rousers (The Dutch band not the U.S.A band)

• Regular
  • Please add:   Surinam Funk Force - Various Artists A Treat of New Beat - The Rousers (The Dutch band not the U.S.A band)
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Funk
    Punk
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Drapht-falling

The song falling by drapht need to be added to spotify

• The song falling by drapht need to be added to spotify
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artist
    Hip Hop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music add request

If you could add Joey Bada$$'s song Survival Tactics on Spotify, i believe it was on there. Really like the song at the moment again and would like it on Spotify

•  If you could add Joey Bada$$'s song  Survival Tactics on Spotify, i believe it was on there.   Really like the song at the moment again and would like it on Spotify 🙂
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dej loaf goals

This needs to be added pronto

• This needs to be added pronto
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Could you add these songs please ?

Steve Aoki & Deorro - Be YourselfJoachim Garraud - MaximusKSHMR - The Spook They're famous DJs so I think they should be on Spotify and a lot of people would be glad.Thank you.

• Steve Aoki & Deorro - Be Yourself Joachim Garraud - Maximus KSHMR - The Spook   They're famous DJs so I think they should be on Spotify and a lot of people would be glad. Thank you.
  • iamleek
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes