Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

SPEED GANG

Please get Spred Gang on Spotify, they are awesome!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Please get Spred Gang on Spotify, they are awesome!!! 💖💖
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rap
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

gangsta´s paradise

hello guys, i just discovered the song "gangsta´s paradise" without coolio.artist is L.V. (the dude from the refrain), and i love it.pls add that version to spotify.www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvIzP087zcothx in advance :), keep it up

• hello guys,   i just discovered the song "gangsta´s paradise" without coolio. artist is L.V. (the dude from the refrain), and i love it. pls add that version to spotify. www.youtube.com/wat...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I would love to see the artist Darby O'Gill

Darby O'Gill... Mainly even though spotify has a million versions of Finnegan's Wake... they don't have what is by far the best one. Not sure if I'm supposed to put a youtube link on here, but... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kwG2Z1fY-0

• Darby O'Gill... Mainly even though spotify has a million versions of Finnegan's Wake... they don't have what is by far the best one.  Not sure if I'm supposed to put a youtube link on here, but....
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Emerson Lake and Palmer album request

I have the Then & Now CD, and I totally love it. I was hoping to see it on Spotify, is there a way to make the big guys in charge listen to the request?Who's with me? Any ELP fans out there?

• I have the Then & Now CD, and I totally love it. I was hoping to see it on Spotify, is there a way to make the big guys in charge listen to the request? Who's with me? Any ELP fans out ther...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Man of the rocks Mike oldfield

Sería mucho pedir si agregaran el álbum man of the rocks de Mike Oldfield ! Porfavoooor !!!

• Sería mucho pedir si agregaran el álbum man of the rocks de Mike Oldfield ! Porfavoooor !!!
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daddy Yankee's album "El Cartel: The Big Boss"

Why isn't Daddy Yankee's album, "El Cartel: The Big Boss" on spotify? That's one of the best albums!

• Why isn't Daddy Yankee's album, "El Cartel: The Big Boss" on spotify? That's one of the best albums!
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Utopia Box Set

The box set titled "Last of the New Wave Riders" is incomplete. Would Spotify be willing to correct this and make the full set available?

• The box set titled "Last of the New Wave Riders" is incomplete. Would Spotify be willing to correct this and make the full set available?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song name

Merle Haggard's album country life live track-names mixed up.

• Merle Haggard's album country life live track-names mixed up.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did ELO go to? D: (UK)

I just noticed that almost every ELO album is missing! What the heck guys??? All that's left is compilations, and a couple of the early ones. Come on!! >_<

• I just noticed that almost every ELO album is missing! 😧   What the heck guys???   All that's left is compilations, and a couple of the early ones. Come on!! >_<
  • giazzon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Evanescence Bring Me To Life

Hi all! For some unknown reason, Bring me to Life by Evanescence is no longer available in the UK... All other tracks in the album are available, just not that one. Why? Liam

• Community Legend
  • Hi all!   For some unknown reason, Bring me to Life by Evanescence is no longer available in the UK... All other tracks in the album are available, just not that one.   Why? ...
  • SynbiosTael
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes

Separate Artist with Same Name

I am an artist - Kapri - and i have the same name as another artist, but i would like my music separated from the other one. Any chance to fix this bug? My songs are "Nummer Ett" and "Galen"

• Casual Listener
  • I am an artist - Kapri - and i have the same name as another artist, but i would like my music separated from the other one. Any chance to fix this bug? My songs are "Nummer Ett" and "Galen"
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please add new artist

So I don't know if it's like a contract thing, but the only reason I still use Pandora more is becouse they have one of my favorite artist 'Ronan Parke' I would love this app for ever and rate it 5 stars if you would add him!

• So I don't know if it's like a contract thing, but the only reason I still use Pandora more is becouse they have one of my favorite artist 'Ronan Parke' I would love this app for ever and rate it 5 s...
  • dbflyer2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • new artist
    new idea
    new release
    new song
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

way to add playlists to folders other than drag and drop?

Is there a way to add playlists to folders other than drag and drop? I just found out about the folders feature and now need to file all my playlists. But there are too many to be able to drag and drop (hundreds of playlists), making this tough to im...

• Is there a way to add playlists to folders other than drag and drop? I just found out about the folders feature and now need to file all my playlists. But there are too many to be able to drag and dr...
  • Deathmetalkiko
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

looking for a song

First of all excause my bad english ,İn music video theres a old veteran men laying in the bed he is screaming shouting and stages changes to circus but bed and veterian is staying then a women tieing down old veteran to the bed then again stages cha...

• First of all excause my bad english , İn music video theres a old veteran men laying in the bed he is screaming shouting and stages changes to circus but bed and veterian is staying then a women tie...
  • Deathmetalkiko
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Soundtrack Request

Hey, I was wondering if it would be at all possible to get all the different music and soundtracks from an MMO called Mabinogi. All the music you get from being in different areas like Osna Sail, Sen Mag Plains, or Dugald Isle, as well as NPC Theme's...

• Hey, I was wondering if it would be at all possible to get all the different music and soundtracks from an MMO called Mabinogi. All the music you get from being in different areas like Osna Sail, Sen...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No more censorship

I don't like white supremacist songs or any media. I also don't like cop-killing music. You remove one and put the other on your front page. Do yourself a favor spotify, stop trying to censor these and please stop using southern poverty law center as...

• Regular
  • I don't like white supremacist songs or any media. I also don't like cop-killing music. You remove one and put the other on your front page. Do yourself a favor spotify, stop trying to censor these a...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to find a Spotify ad/Song from ad on YouTube

So I was browsing YouTube videos, and I came across this ad with a great song in it. The ad had a man and a woman in a bed together waking up in the morning.. I haven't been able to find the ad since. The song sounded very modern, very pop. If someon...

• So I was browsing YouTube videos, and I came across this ad with a great song in it. The ad had a man and a woman in a bed together waking up in the morning.. I haven't been able to find the ad since...
  • Lanadetrey
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlist] [Screamo] Blessed with a Curse

""Ever since this began, I was blessed with a curse"" https://open.spotify.com/user/arturssss/playlist/1tTYjsMchTPlJ6dwMiElZg

• Regular
  • ""Ever since this began, I was blessed with a curse""   https://open.spotify.com/user/arturssss/playlist/1tTYjsMchTPlJ6dwMiElZg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes