Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! Stolen song under an artist on spotify

So I'm a fan of Adventure Club. On my Discover Weekly playlist, I found this song : https://open.spotify.com/track/0yFB0ruaB0uyqIfULJq11z The song is horrible quality and is a complete copy of Crave You (Adventure Club remix) by Flight Facilities. ht...

• Regular
  • So I'm a fan of Adventure Club.  On my Discover Weekly playlist, I found this song : https://open.spotify.com/track/0yFB0ruaB0uyqIfULJq11z   The song is horrible quality and is a com...
  • NathanLHawkins
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • copyright
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

In The Woods Somewhere

In The Woods Somewhere is apart of the Hozier album from 2014 but it isn't on Spotify. Why is that? Can it be added?

• Visitor
  • In The Woods Somewhere is apart of the Hozier album from 2014 but it isn't on Spotify. Why is that? Can it be added?
  • puga1996
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • hozier
    New Songs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Who's #1 in the monthly top listeners?

I can't manage to find out who it is?Anyone know?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't manage to find out who it is? Anyone know?
  • Glsw
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Errors on the artist page

ETC's Existance.Turmoil.Creation album (spotify:album:3noLWlKPLUzYUe02ZqKeAq) does not match the other albums listed on the artist's page (spotify:artist:6pU2RoYQpR4hYlNzjEmk48).For info, ETC is also credited on the title Feel Good (feat. Etc & Scaru...

•   ETC's Existance.Turmoil.Creation album (spotify:album:3noLWlKPLUzYUe02ZqKeAq) does not match the other albums listed on the artist's page (spotify:artist:6pU2RoYQpR4hYlNzjEmk48). For info, E...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New song by Taylor Swift

What do you think will be available in Spotify?

• Roadie
  • What do you think will be available in Spotify?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! BTS - The most beautiful moment in life albums are gone?!

So, I know Spotify has some BTS albums and as of today, August 23rd none of the songs from "The most beautiful moment in life" albums can be played. By any chance, someone knows if these are forever gone or are they temporarily unavailable. August 21...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I know Spotify has some BTS albums and as of today, August 23rd none of the songs from "The most beautiful moment in life" albums can be played. By any chance, someone knows if these are forever ...
  • Btsfan3
  • Regular
  • 42 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 42 replies
  • 8 likes

Can't access Caro Emerald's 2010 Album. Why?

Spotify user from Italy. I noticed I can't listen to any of Caro Emerald's tracks from her 2010 album. So only Premium Subscribers can access to her album or is her album totally not accessible at all?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify user from Italy. I noticed I can't listen to any of Caro Emerald's tracks from her 2010 album. So only Premium Subscribers can access to her album or is her album totally not accessible at al...
  • ribozyme
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add artist

when are day6 and got7 albums going to be uploaded to spotify

• when are day6 and got7 albums going to be uploaded to spotify
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Uploading Time

So, I own a small record label (Not really known) and I just uploaded one of the artists albums to it like 15-20 minutes ago. How long will it take for the album to be available? Here's the album cover:

• Regular
  • So, I own a small record label (Not really known) and I just uploaded one of the artists albums to it like 15-20 minutes ago. How long will it take for the album to be available? Here's the album cov...
  • KyleGames
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happened to the artist "Can You Not!"?

Spotify used to have a remix of The Chainsmoker's "Kanye," the CYN! REMIX, by a band called Can You Not! This track has inexplicably been removed, which makes me sad, because it's the best version of that song. It is also unavailable virtually everyw...

• Spotify used to have a remix of The Chainsmoker's "Kanye," the CYN! REMIX, by a band called Can You Not! This track has inexplicably been removed, which makes me sad, because it's the best versi...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TG Lurgan

Why can´t I find more music by TG Lurgan on Spotify?He have done a lot of music in gaelic with other artists as Avicii, Lorde and many more.I can find them on Youtube, but not on Spotify.I would like to have them on Spotify too, so that I can make a ...

• Why can´t I find more music by TG Lurgan on Spotify? He have done a lot of music in gaelic with other artists as Avicii, Lorde and many more. I can find them on Youtube, but not on Spotify. I woul...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get a label account?

Anyone know who to get in touch with in order to get a label account? Tried using the official submission form with no response... thanks in advance and best regards,alain | young and aspiring

• Regular
  • Anyone know who to get in touch with in order to get a label account? Tried using the official submission form with no response...    thanks in advance and best regards, alain | you...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

of Verona The White Apple albumn

I had of Verona The White Apple albumn saved and it looks like it was pulled recently and left with the 2nd version. B-side only. Is there a way to get it back on? Huge fan and I only know about them because of Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • I had of Verona The White Apple albumn saved and it looks like it was pulled recently and left with the 2nd version. B-side only. Is there a way to get it back on? Huge fan and I only know about...
  • usindenver
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paul McCartney - RAM - Album/Song Error

Writing here to alert Spotify to an apparent uploading error on the Paul McCartney album, RAM. The actual album is supposed to contain two versions of the song "Ram On," one at track three at around 2:30 in length and one at track eleven as a reprise...

• Casual Listener
  • Writing here to alert Spotify to an apparent uploading error on the Paul McCartney album, RAM.   The actual album is supposed to contain two versions of the song "Ram On," one at track three a...
  • 3ugeene
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Corrupted music

"Fanxy Child" from zico's new album "Television" is corrupted, playing for only 15sec when the song actually has almost 4minutes.. Thanks

• Regular
  • "Fanxy Child" from zico's new album "Television" is corrupted, playing for only 15sec when the song actually has almost 4minutes..   Thanks
  • mikidonald
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Data
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Ive been trying to listen to my musics but it keeps saying I'm offline. But I'm not, my internet is working perfectly fine. What should I do?Thank you

• Ive been trying to listen to my musics but it keeps saying I'm offline. But I'm not, my internet is working perfectly fine. What should I do? Thank you
  • Reflux_
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist

Good evening, I would like to know why it is not possible to add a playlist to the playlist, to make the transition from one playlist to another, in the automatic without having to move the device.

• Regular
  • Good evening, I would like to know why it is not possible to add a playlist to the playlist, to make the transition from one playlist to another, in the automatic without having to move the device.
  • selinyuncu1
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes