Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

What are the songs used in Spotify's 'it's mint.' intro? (Electronic/Dance)

I can't seem to find the actual songs in the mint playlist. Thanks to shazam I found it: the song I was looking for is Hit Em With The Hardcore by Dateless

• I can't seem to find the actual songs in the mint playlist.   Thanks to shazam I found it: the song I was looking for is Hit Em With The Hardcore by Dateless
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song on profile but not on Spotify artists dashboard

Hi My album "Gawd Like" has 18 tracks and all 18 tracks show for users and everyone is able to listen to them however when I go to the artists dashboard it is showing 17 tracks (track 3 "Formula" is missing). Can anyone help with this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   My album "Gawd Like" has 18 tracks and all 18 tracks show for users and everyone is able to listen to them however when I go to the artists dashboard it is showing 17 tracks (track 3 "For...
  • Exponentllc
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add this song please

Please add this song to spotify https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXbeqhYbPSg

• Please add this song to spotify https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXbeqhYbPSg
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add the song

hi, I wish you could add this songMy House - Flo Rida (Jack Dyer Bootleg)

• hi, I wish you could add this song My House - Flo Rida (Jack Dyer Bootleg)  
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

REGIONAL AT best

Please can you add regional AT best by twenty one pilots

• Please can you add regional AT best by twenty one pilots
  • MidnightWind
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 20 likes

Solved!! Looking for a song

hey,I'm looking for a particular song. its the one playing first (from 5 to 12 seconds) in the mint playlist intro.https://open.spotify.com/track/1reOQ0oAVQFhw4y3TKpcIPI asked SpotifyCares on twitter and they directed me here. please help!-thank you ...

• Regular
  • hey, I'm looking for a particular song. its the one playing first (from 5 to 12 seconds) in the mint playlist intro. https://open.spotify.com/track/1reOQ0oAVQFhw4y3TKpcIP I asked SpotifyCare...
  • Scharlie
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Me Identify The Music I've Been Looking For.

It was listed in Spotify "The Most Beautiful Songs In The World" few years back and I forgot to download or mark the song so when they updated the playlist I couldn't find it and I forgot the title It was instrumental music with speech, I believe it ...

• Casual Listener
  • It was listed in Spotify "The Most Beautiful Songs In The World" few years back and I forgot to download or mark the song so when they updated the playlist I couldn't find it and I forgot the title �...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Pop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

albums missing

One of the arctic monkeys albums is missing from spotify

• Regular
  • One of the arctic monkeys albums is missing from spotify
  • terraslate
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Windows
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Bring Lemonade To Spotify!

Let that queen know! We want this on Spotify! Btw, when is it coming?

• Casual Listener
  • Let that queen know! We want this on Spotify! Btw, when is it coming?
  • DavidR8
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a song/band from a spotify audio commercial

Hi. I have a specific problem... Few months ago i was spammed by the commercial of one band. There was music of that band playing in the background. One day i thought that maybe i will check this out, and i loved that band. I was sure that i added th...

• Hi. I have a specific problem... Few months ago i was spammed by the commercial of one band. There was music of that band playing in the background. One day i thought that maybe i will check this out...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help seperating my music from another artist

I recently released my first EP on spotify, however when i click on my artist profile it has another artist by the same name, i'm hoping i can either change my name slightly on spotify or just get it on a seperate page? please help. thank you,Codyaka...

• I recently released my first EP on spotify, however when i click on my artist profile it has another artist by the same name, i'm hoping i can either change my name slightly on spotify or just get it...
  • jesusesdras
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add Lenny Kravitz Unpluged

There is a lot pf Unpluged albums.Could you add Lenny Kravitz Unpluged pls?

• There is a lot pf Unpluged albums. Could you add Lenny Kravitz Unpluged pls?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums from different artists listed under single artist

The artist "Kojak" has only released 2 albums:- 1999 Crime In The City- 2002 Every Room on Every Floorhttps://www.discogs.com/de/artist/3370-Kojak However, there are 2 other albums listed:- 2007 A Radar For Karma (from artist Kojak https://www.discog...

• The artist "Kojak" has only released 2 albums: - 1999 Crime In The City - 2002 Every Room on Every Floor https://www.discogs.com/de/artist/3370-Kojak   However, there are 2 other albums lis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Sound Of British Folk playlist

Does anyone know why this playlist includes a good few american/canadian artists?Seems very odd, given the title.

• Does anyone know why this playlist includes a good few american/canadian artists? Seems very odd, given the title.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird distortion on The Smashing Pumpkins Oceania.

This album has some weird distortion all the way through it, It's most obvious over guitar chords, and painfully obvious in the intro to "The Chimera". (and at various points throughout the song) I'm not sure if these are some terrible compression ar...

• Regular
  • This album has some weird distortion all the way through it, It's most obvious over guitar chords, and painfully obvious in the intro to "The Chimera". (and at various points throughout the song) &n...
  • nwimpney
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Slayer - Final Six

Why doesn't Spotify have this bonus track from the re-released edition Christ Illusion? Won a f/ing grammy. I can't even find it on Punisher: War Zone

• Roadie
  • Why doesn't Spotify have this bonus track from the re-released edition Christ Illusion? Won a f/ing grammy. I can't even find it on Punisher: War Zone
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Requests

How do you we ask Spotify to release a song? Several people have wanted the song "Here comes the boom" by Nelly on Spotify but, it seems it is still not up.

• How do you we ask Spotify to release a song? Several people have wanted the song "Here comes the boom" by Nelly on Spotify but, it seems it is still not up.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

add song request

hey Spotify team please add JJ project's Tomorrow, Today (내일, 오늘)and 10cm's Help, also Twice's song, I only can find Japanese version thank you

• hey Spotify team   please add JJ project's  Tomorrow, Today (내일, 오늘) and 10cm's Help, also Twice's song, I only can find Japanese version     thank you 
  • itsmehbritt
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes