Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Where is monthly listeners map gone?

Where is monthly listeners map gone?

I've noticed the montly listener map is no longer there, just the monthly number. Any news?

12 Replies

Hey! That feature was removed a bit earlier this week - no public info on why. If you're an artist you can sign up for Spotify For Artists here  and you'll be able to see it for you band. 

I'm sad they removed it. Spotify making things worse yet again

I can be a bit of a data nerd so I'm going to miss it too

As an booking agent and promoter I used it to see what cities to take bands to...or avoid.  

I hear ya - loved that feature. You can see top cities in Spotify For Artist which artist management should have, or can get, access to. A bit of an extra step for you but the list they have access to is something like 50 cities deep!

This was my favorite feature outside of the core functionality. Hope they bring it back.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. What if I want to see where 30 bands have the most listeners. How can I do that?

As someone who is interested in music from all around the world, not just pop music, I found the monthly listeners map very interesting. I really miss that feature! (I miss having the lyrics available,too! They were useful for learning a foreign language. I wonder what Spotify will remove next? Urgh! ) 

Not exactly. I don't see it on the phone but on the computer version, you can see it.
You can find it on the about section of a lot of artists. Not sure why it's not on the phone though. 

annistynsmusic I don't see that anywhere either. I went to the desktop version on Windows and then the Artist and About and I don't have that information. Do you still see it? maybe it was removed since you made the post?

Would there be any methods to get this information using the API? Insights?

Does anybody know how to get the listeners number of an artist in different cities? I have got only this information but with the input of a country. Thanks!!

Suggested posts