Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! Add Music Request

Can you put GIRL! by Daoko on Spotify, please?

• Can you put GIRL! by Daoko on Spotify, please?
  • namuol
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

I want to know how many plays a song in a particular country

Hi guys, I was wondering if you know how many plays had in a certain music on certain country on Spotify. Please help me

• Hi guys, I was wondering if you know how many plays had in a certain music on certain country on Spotify. Please help me 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I am looking for the Black History Playlist

Hi! This playlist was changed a while ago, but I'm looking for a list of songs on the previous playlist. Where could I find this? thanks.

• Hi!   This playlist was changed a while ago, but I'm looking for a list of songs on the previous playlist. Where could I find this?   thanks. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP ME, FIX IT: Two different artists in only one profile

Good morning,I've a published track on Spotify, called In Your Feethttps://open.spotify.com/track/4k8QJi3Cstg6CJjJlzpF4N My problem is about the "Artist" name, "Brt", because coincides with another artist that produces rap music.https://open.spotify....

• Good morning, I've a published track on Spotify, called In Your Feet https://open.spotify.com/track/4k8QJi3Cstg6CJjJlzpF4N   My problem is about the "Artist" name, "Brt", because coinci...
  • DellaSquare
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • wrong artist
    wrong artist name
    Wrong Info
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why are you doing this

Spotify started swiching to unrelated music on shuffle mode. It is playing pink, michael buble when I'm on jhon coltrane's album. The same thing happens while I'm on any artist. This started happening after I moved my acount to my wifes famly acount....

• Regular
  • Spotify started swiching to unrelated music on shuffle mode. It is playing pink, michael buble when I'm on jhon coltrane's album. The same thing happens while I'm on any artist. This started happenin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Request Alphonse Mouzon - Morning Sun

I've been looking for it in spotify it does not exist, is it possible to exist?

• I've been looking for it in spotify it does not exist, is it possible to exist?  
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Racist & extremely violent music

B-God Macsun / true story kori " hollow points make a white **bleep** body spin" "black power" "...let the slug take out a few" ...cut off their head" "...put a bullet in their head ,take their bread" "curse white **bleep** seeds, annihilate ...,watc...

• Gig Goer
  • B-God Macsun / true story kori " hollow points make a white **bleep** body spin" "black power" "...let the slug take out a few" ...cut off their head" "...put a bullet in their head ,take their bread...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Senri Kawaguchi album CIDER

Why can't I listen to Senri Kawaguchi album CIDER on Spotify in Sweden?(The composer Philippe Saisse said that the album CIDER is on Spotify in U.S. and in Japan.)

• Why can't I listen to Senri Kawaguchi album CIDER on Spotify in Sweden? (The composer Philippe Saisse said that the album CIDER is on Spotify in U.S. and in Japan.)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong artist link

Hi, I am one of the producers of Grezzo, but the artist Grezzo goes to a wrong account.For example https://open.spotify.com/album/2XGdDJppjixNIPLCEqa2eh if you press on Grezzo it goes to another account?!Also if you search for Grezzo there is suddenl...

• Hi,   I am one of the producers of Grezzo, but the artist Grezzo goes to a wrong account. For example https://open.spotify.com/album/2XGdDJppjixNIPLCEqa2eh if you press on Grezzo it goes...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two different artists listed as the same artist.

For some reason a band I listen to called 20/20 has albums on their artist page has albums by an unrelated rapper also called 20/20. This is the artist page in question.https://open.spotify.com/artist/3MBZ7cW7vbWlM9YMYaXE9n?si=VA24SS4b I really hope ...

• For some reason a band I listen to called 20/20 has albums on their artist page has albums by an unrelated rapper also called 20/20. This is the artist page in question. https://open.spotify.com/art...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

song from polish premium 15s ad banner

Hey i was listening to the music and then i saw this premium banner with awesome music, is there any way to see the ads playlist?

• Hey i was listening to the music and then i saw this premium banner with awesome music, is there any way to see the ads playlist?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists with same name

There are sometimes two (or more) totally different artists clumped together under the same artist page. For example under the name "Markaba" there is suddenly some russian album "беги" from the band "меркаба". As I can read these moon runes I unders...

• Casual Listener
  • There are sometimes two (or more) totally different artists clumped together under the same artist page.  For example under the name "Markaba" there is suddenly some russian album "беги" from...
  • iwan_paul
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Wrong album artist

The following song was not made by Nightwish and should be moved somewhere else.spotify:track:21W422FqhFXZpata0WUetz

• Casual Listener
  • The following song was not made by Nightwish and should be moved somewhere else. spotify:track:21W422FqhFXZpata0WUetz
  • franchiabu
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Little Angels

Does anyone have any music from this rock band from the uk ? they where around in the 90s but i cant find any anywhere

• Does anyone have any music from this rock band from the uk ? they where around in the 90s but i cant find any anywhere
  • oljuspotify
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My library

I made a play list that doesn't show up in my library but when I go to add a song to a playlist the list shows up there how do I find it again?

• I made a play list that doesn't show up in my library but when I go to add a song to a playlist the list shows up there how do I find it again?
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play count

Hi guys. I'm helping for a friend. He has a song newly released and I'm helping him to increase the number of play count of his song.now, do i have to play the entire song for it to be counted? Or can i make ot forward few seconds before the song end...

• Hi guys. I'm helping for a friend. He has a song newly released and I'm helping him to increase the number of play count of his song.now, do i have to play the entire song for it to be counted? Or ca...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i upload videogames remixes on spotify?

Hi sorry my inglish is not perfec ..you see i like to make orchestral versions of the music of some clasic and old videogames am i allowed to upload it here or is tha ilegal? thanks in advance

• Hi sorry my inglish is not perfec ..you see i like to make orchestral versions of the music of some clasic and old videogames am i allowed to upload it  here or is tha ilegal? tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

May you please add Kitchen Sink by Twenty One Pilots, it's my favourite song but I can't find it on spotify. Also Forest by Twenty One Pilots, please.

• May you please add Kitchen Sink by Twenty One Pilots, it's my favourite song but I can't find it on spotify. Also Forest by Twenty One Pilots, please.
  • Hrmny_Dvstation
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes