Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Please please let me block artists

All I want for the new year is to be able to block artists. Spotify has decided that I like Modern Lovers, so Spotify Radio has become unlistenable because literally every third song is Modern Lovers. Sometimes if I let it run the same Modern Lovers ...

• All I want for the new year is to be able to block artists. Spotify has decided that I like Modern Lovers, so Spotify Radio has become unlistenable because literally every third song is Modern Lovers...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Drag City

I know they're likely to be one of the last holdouts in the independent label sphere, but man, I wish their full back catalogue was available on Spotify. Will Oldham, The Silver Jews, Bill Callahan, Jim O'Rourke, Joanna Newsom...all great acts. Anyon...

• Community Legend
  •  I know they're likely to be one of the last holdouts in the independent label sphere, but man, I wish their full back catalogue was available on Spotify. Will Oldham, The Silver Jews, Bill Call...
  • luvgonzo
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 17 likes

Total Streams by Song/Album/Artist

Edit: Nvm... hovering over the popularity bar does the trick. *puts on dunce cap*

• Edit: Nvm... hovering over the popularity bar does the trick.  *puts on dunce cap*
  • iamlilgiddy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Different artists with same name and page

Please separate artists who share the same name."Crowfoot" is an American rock band from the 60s as well as a more current folk group based in Quebec. The page has Artist profile of the former, with the albums of the latter.Chris Norman is another. B...

• Casual Listener
  • Please separate artists who share the same name. "Crowfoot" is an American rock band from the 60s as well as a more current folk group based in Quebec.  The page has Artist profile of the forme...
  • Klk11
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Different artists
    same name and page
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music no found

Why exactly is the song "Papo Cabeca" (a hit) from Honolulu's album by the artist Lulu Santos, not in Spotfy? The album has 12 songs. In Spotfy the album only has 11! That is, this music is missing precisely. I await an answer. Thank you. Roger Ferna...

• Why exactly is the song "Papo Cabeca" (a hit) from Honolulu's album by the artist Lulu Santos, not in Spotfy? The album has 12 songs. In Spotfy the album only has 11! That is, this music is missing p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Promotional Song Identify

Hi there, this is a bit of a random question. An ad from an artist (I believe is either irish or scottish), is promoting their latest album. During the ad on of his songs are played, and it is quite catchy, but I was not able to keep track of the son...

• Hi there, this is a bit of a random question. An ad from an artist (I believe is either irish or scottish), is promoting their latest album. During the ad on of his songs are played, and it is quite ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changed song's tags

So I've just added Logic's first mixtape to a playlist on Spotify, and there's a song called "The Dream". The tags on all the other song are fine, but on this one, Spotify switched the tags to a song called "Mercy Dream" by "the Logic". Album cover a...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've just added Logic's first mixtape to a playlist on Spotify, and there's a song called "The Dream". The tags on all the other song are fine, but on this one, Spotify switched the tags to a song...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Classic Christmas

Dear Spotify teamThank you very much for the beautiful Classic Christmas Radio.I am enchanted Love and blessings to all!Priska

• Dear Spotify team Thank you very much for the beautiful Classic Christmas Radio. I am enchanted 🙂 Love and blessings to all! Priska
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Death by sexy unavailable in Italy

Eagles of death metal's album missing. When it will be available? 

• Eagles of death metal's album missing. When it will be available? 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

Can you guys add Camel - Rajaz

• Can you guys add Camel - Rajaz
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Wish box for missing records

i just went back to play Ray Lamontagne and noticed that the album "Trouble" is missing, why? did the artist removed it or spotify? It has been there before i know it because i have been using spotify for a few years already and i used to play this a...

• i just went back to play Ray Lamontagne and noticed that the album "Trouble" is missing, why? did the artist removed it or spotify? It has been there before i know it because i have been using spotif...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meditation Mountain music removed?

My Father is part of my Family plan and has been enjoying the Meditation Mountain - Relaxing Meditation Volumes and they now appear to be gone from Spotify content. Why has this happend ?

• My Father is part of my Family plan and has been enjoying the Meditation Mountain - Relaxing Meditation Volumes and they now appear to be gone from Spotify content. Why has this happend ?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Born singer

Can you add born singer by BTS on Spotify pls!!! We ( ARMYS ) can only listen to it on YouTube.

• Casual Listener
  • Can you add born singer by BTS on Spotify pls!!! We ( ARMYS ) can only listen to it on YouTube.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 27 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 27 likes

kerstfeest met Bert en Ernie

All, Christmas is coming up! And the best christmas album ever made is from Bert en Ernie. Is it possible to add 'Kerstfeest met Bert en Ernie' to Spotify? My son will be really happy! Thanks!

• All, Christmas is coming up! And the best christmas album ever made is from Bert en Ernie. Is it possible to add 'Kerstfeest met Bert en Ernie' to Spotify? My son will be really happy!  Thanks!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Dixie Chicks - Traveling Soldier

The song, "Traveling Soldier", by the Dixie Chicks should be on their Album "Home" but while the album is on Spotify, this song in particular is not. Can someone explain this or can Spotify add the song?

• Casual Listener
  • The song, "Traveling Soldier", by the Dixie Chicks should be on their Album "Home" but while the album is on Spotify, this song in particular is not. Can someone explain this or can Spotify add the s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Premium

If I become a "Premium"member, will I be able to record music and use the song as a ring tone on my phone??srbuckl53

• If I become a "Premium"member, will I be able to record music and use the song as a ring tone on my phone?? srbuckl53
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to the full version of D.A.N.C.E.?

Right now, I was looking on Spotify to add music to my library and one of the songs I wanted to add was "D.A.N.C.E." by Justice. However, only the radio version is on and the full version (4:02) is missing. What happened to the full version?

• Casual Listener
  • Right now, I was looking on Spotify to add music to my library and one of the songs I wanted to add was "D.A.N.C.E." by Justice. However, only the radio version is on and the full version (4:02) is m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly not updating

My discover weekly hasn't updated since 2017-07-03. I re-followed it last week to see if that would make a difference, but still nothing. Also let me just say, it's **bleep**ing stupid to tell people to offer only twitter and community forums for sup...

• My discover weekly hasn't updated since 2017-07-03. I re-followed it last week to see if that would make a difference, but still nothing.   Also let me just say, it's **bleep**ing st...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fastball missing Album

There are albums of fastball bit the best album is missing. Its an error? All the pain money can buy Fire escape Out of my head The way

• There are albums of fastball bit the best album is missing. Its an error?    All the pain money can buy    Fire escape    Out of my head    The way
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes