Songs suddenly becoming unavailable

Re: Songs suddenly becoming unavailable

r4ul90

I'm located in Mexico and I also cannot listen to this album. Is there any solution yet?

amvaldezs

I´m from Mexico too, and its not fair that you block the content by country, i´m paying a premium subscription, that doesn't count??

MaryC1
Spotify Legend

Hey @r4ul90, this album is not available in Mexico right now.

You can find more info about this over here

For the other guys, were you able to access it from the link I provided earlier? 

Keep us posted.

genevaphoto

I am in the U.S. and suddenly today I cannot play any songs. Just get: "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it". 

I am a 'Free" user but if I can only play songs already on my computer why would I use Spotify??

Any help is appreciated!

Greenjimny
Hi- both the pearl jam & stone temple pilots albums that were recorded for mtv unplugged have also disappeared from my saved albums. Very frustrating as they're 2 of my faves & I've been listening to them for ages & all of a sudden they're gone ( listed as " no playable songs" when I bring up the album, which is still saved!) I even downloaded them so I could lisyen offline...
Is it licensing? Tried to contact Spotify but this was the only option...??? Would really appreciate some feedback or answers, thanks

puffyniki

I am in Canada (Premium user) and Pearl Jam Lightning Bolt not available.

JayLB
Community Legend

@puffyniki

Hello:

I did a quick look up and that release by Pearl Jam is currently not available on these Spotify listening regions: CA MX RO SI 

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jay

What's a Spotify Rock Star/Rising Star and how do I become one?
Note I am not a Spotify Employee, I just help out around on the community!

| Spotify Profile | last.fm Profile | Send Me A Message | Twitter |

1 person liked this

cj_10
Casual Listener
I'm in Canada and I haven't been able to listen to this album since august. Any reason why?

denniseduran
I can't play it either
IMG_8703.PNG

SnubnoseSammy
I see fire by Ed Sheeran became unplayable, the live version still exists. Don't know the issue
Please fix, I like the song and would like to continue having it on my playlist
SUGGESTED POSTS