Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify releasing in Romania

Spotify releasing in Romania

Some romanian people know that today, 28th November, Spotify will be available in our country, Romania. I was wondering if it's true and if there are any chances for Spotify to be released today. Thank you in advance!

26 Replies

I can't wait.. 🙂

was also waiting for this to happen 😄

Interested in this as well.

Soooo, is Spotify going to launch in Romania?

yeah,it should.If you ask me,from 28 oct.

As much as i want this to be true, there wasn’t anything official to back this up when this has surfaced a month or so ago, so from the looks of it the only thing is to wait and not lose hope 🙂
There is one thing that is new thogh, when buying premium you can select Romania from the country list, i guess free registration is not possible yet, also no app on ios or android stores.
Unless some official Spotify announcement is made this looks like a rumor and nothing much.

Spotify NEVER releases something official more than 48h before a new country launch!

Oh that's why I not get all Romanian Music in Spotify. But now, was this launch happened?? So, I will get all Romanian music from Spotify. Thanks Spotify, hope that in next you Launch your services in India very soon

Who knows IF Spotify will come to RO? 😞

Sadly I'm not sure about Spotify getting released in Romania. I have heard numerous rumours about Spotify being Released in Romania in October, and in November, at some cases I read that it will get released in December, but they are all false. I'm not expecting that Spotify will get released in Romania any time soon.

I really hope that it will get released some day, and I wait for that day since I read the fake rumours that are going around.

At least a confirmation would be great from Spotify's team side, so there will be no other false information going around the internet.

Happy

20180212_215634.png

way you want spotify in romania when u have already Zonga?

We all should promote more our Companys made in Romania rather than to promote services from  other Countries because we always be on the list of ''NOT Important Countries''

omule..am pus doar o chestie declarata de cineva.

Nu promovez nimic prin asta.

E pus pe comunitatea spotify si nu face legatura **bleep**  nimic din ce ai scris tu.

Eu cred ca esti pe langa subiect.

Cat despre zonga,sa o folosesti tu in contiunuare.

dar tu dece nu vrei sa folosesti Zonga omule?

din cauza la oameni ca tine suntem o tara de nimic.

Esti pe langa omule.

Spotify la momentul asta e cea mai buna (pentru ce asteptari am).

Ramai **bleep** zonga.

La **bleep** ai lauzi o sa-ti de-a acum Spotify 10 ani gratis de musica Premium...nu?!. 

Viseaza in continuare OMULE!!!

You probably never used Spotify...

Why fly WizzAir, when you have Tarom.

You have made a sarcastic question, but smart people ho wants Romania economie to grow, then they really ask their self this question!

and btw. i'm living in Germany and i was a premium member 4 years until i discovered Zonga.

Tarom will go bankrupt in a few years, unless they change... the government.

Does Zonga have something similar to Spotify connect?

Suggested posts