Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Swipe to Add to Queue not working

Swipe to Add to Queue not working

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

One plus Nord 2T

Operating System

OS 13

My Question or Issue

Within the app, most of the time I can swipe right to add songs to queue. There is one playlist of mins in particular however where this does not work and I'm not sure why? It's a playlist which I've created and I can't think of any differences between this and any of my other playlists which would cause this issue, however with this playlist, swipe to queue just doesn't work. 

4 Replies

Hey @Ethan-E,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you share a link to the playlist so we can take a look at it? Does this happen on other devices as well?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi, I don't have any other devices to test this on so not sure whether it will be the same on others. 

The link is:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2XnhyYPZIWirsrCR2ctWy0?si=T7fEaMz4QVSZ6aO5eNq12w

Hey @Ethan-E,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared.

In this case, we'd recommend performing (if you haven't yet) a clean reinstall of the app on your device. By doing that, the app can be up-to-date, and you can make sure the cache is not leading to this inconvenience. You can see the steps for a clean reinstall here.

If the above doesn't do the trick, would you mind sharing with us the exact Spotify version you're running there? Has the playlist always behaved like that, or did you notice this started to happen after some specific event, such as an OS update?

Lastly, would it be possible for you to ask for the mobile device of a relative or a friend to open your account there and check? That way, we could isolate this behavior more accurately.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi, I've just found that I only have this problem when smart shuffle is enabled on the playlist. I'd turned it off to listen to part of my playlist in order, then found that the swipe to Add to Queue worked at that point. I've just tested it with other playlists, and it doesn't work on any playlist which has smart shuffle on. 

Suggested posts