Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

The Spotify.me playlist I never like

The Spotify.me playlist I never like

When I enter http://spotify.me/es I like the accuracy of their statistics, but when I go to the playlist that generates the system, I'm disappointed not to find songs that I like, does it happen to someone else?

2 Replies

Hey xoberecords! 🙂

Spotify.Me only pulls in your most recent listening history and because of this isn't always accurate at tailoring playlist recommendations.
I am curious if you have already checked into Spotify's library related lists?
There's the 6 Daily Mix playlists based on a wide genre of your listening and the Discovery Weekly that will try to search a little broader for suggestions. Release Radar will always keep you up to date with artists you love + throw some similar ones in the mix.
Another great feature built into Spotify is the auto-play function. It will keep music going that is similar to what you are already listening to in a certain playlist. I often have many favorites show up this way as well as some interesting new finds.

And if you're really looking to branch out with stats and suggestions, I find Last.Fm to be an endless source of data and recommendations. I highly recommend it if you haven't already checked it out! 🙂

Have a good one!

Hello, thank you very much for your comment, in the daily mix, usually I like the international or Spanish rock playlist, except for Latin American rock, it always gives me the same mainstream bands, which are not rock and I hate; in the radar I stopped listening for the same.

I really like Last FM there so I always find new music similar to the one I enjoy.

Suggested posts