Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

What songs would be on the movie playlist of your life?

What songs would be on the movie playlist of your life?

What songs would you want to be in the montage or love scene or any other scene that is the movie of your life? Please say what the scene would be lol, just to get in the mindset for the song.

2 Replies

Hi there @PavoPeacock, 

That's a really interesting question! If I were choosing the music for a montage of my life, I'd probably choose to have "Wavin' Flag" by Knaan playing. The scene would be just little clips of my life and me growing up from a child to where I am now. 

On the other hand, if I were choosing the music for a love scene, I'd probably have to choose the songs, "Stuck With Me" by Timeflies, or "In Your Arms" by Chef'Special. The scene would be of me and the various experiences with crushes and such that I've had in my life, and then focusing more and more on whoever I would spend the rest of my life with. Eventually, at the end of the song, it'd be a cheesy closeup of me in the arms of whoever I end up with, and it would fade to black as the song ended. 

I hope these recommendations help you out, and if you're looking for song recommendations for a specific event or scenario, let me know. I'd be happy to share some more good songs with you. 

Grace

Let me know if there's anything I can help with! 🙂
If I help you, click the "Accept as Solution" button to help share the solution with others.
Kudos are never expected, but always appreciated.

I always think about music in the form of music videos... So this is just the start:

Montage - Toking, chilling and hanging with my friends. Walking around the neighborhood, going on adventures around town. Visiting friends at work, sitting at the park, laughing and feeling the sunshine on our faces.

spotify:track:19uRWxrBqI1QN5hgAszXDj

Red tinted bar. People are smoking inside. Two people lock eyes across the room. Old-school, Havana vibes.

spotify:track:4YCHe8aj0sEkNRJKGkHy4R

Driving up the coast with my lover in a convertible Jeep, completely away from civilization. Just us and the never ending ocean.

spotify:track:6OWSWHTyyQKurAEWPGWkKN

Post-break up. Cutting between me and my lover. We're both upset that we broke up, contemplating life. Wondering what the other is doing. One drives to the others house...

spotify:track:044qU7kwVZaDwzWnRsmVVL

"I like mindless disco... they say the lyrics are stupid and repetitious. So what's wrong with that? So is lying in the sun. Not everything has to be serious" (Lou Reed, 1979).

Suggested posts