Where's The Final Frontier by Iron Maiden?

Highlighted

Where's The Final Frontier by Iron Maiden?

Gig Goer

I can get the album up on Spotify, but I can only play 3 tracks, rest of the album is unavailable. Why is this?

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Where's The Final Frontier by Iron Maiden?

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello:

Looks like that release by Maiden is only avilable in the U.S. listening regions not sure why. The Pink Floyd artist page in the U.S. went kind of ugg today, a good chunk of stuff has like become unavailable currently.

<availability><territories>US</territories></availability>

spotify:album:3kRAbAhAkxT3afntGw8zRP

Highlighted

Rock Star 19
Rock Star 19

@ljungqvist93

The album "The Final Frontier" by Iron Maiden is not available actually on Spotify in the following countries :

AD AR AU BE BO BR BG CA CL CO CR CY CZ DK DO EC SV EE FI GR GT HN HK HU IS IE IT LV LI LT LU MY MT MC NL NZ NI NO PA PY PE PH PL PT RO ES SG SK SI SE CH TW TR UY

Spotify wants all the music in the world available to stream and is hardly working for that.

But due to licensing problems or sometimes by choice of artits or labels or rights owner, it can happen that some albums are not available at all or partially available on Spotify.

You can try to contact the label to ask why this album is not available in your country.

For this album the label is : Parlophone Records Ltd.

SoundofusRock Star 19
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Composer

master rights and licencensing issue spotify is working hard evryday to make all songs playable be patient

SUGGESTED POSTS