Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why am I still getting ads on premium?

Why am I still getting ads on premium?

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Various

Operating System

Various

My Question or Issue

Why am I still getting ads even though I pay for premium? I do not want music that includes voice overs. I do not want mixed tracks that cut in and out at the start and end, with some wanker talking about his DJ set.

Example: https://open.spotify.com/track/1U5vvKgK8pVT0dpwY2CWRh?si=DGIqdB5gQgeXQMJkgTPhjA

3 Replies

Hey @Quabescore, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I checked out the album you sent me and I am not seeing any ads on my end. Can you let me know when you see this ad? Is it in the song itself? If so, let me know the exact time you hear the ad so I can check on my end. 

You can also let me know if you see the ad in other music you listen to? It'd be a great idea if I can see a screenshot of the ad next time it appears so I can take a closer look at this for you. 

Looking out for your reply! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for replying. Listen at the 0:45 mark. I get this sort of crud in my "Made For You" playlists fairly regularly.

Hey @Quabescore

Thanks for letting me know! This isn't an ad, since it's in the middle of the song and ads would appear generally before a song or after a song (and isn't included in the music itself). 

If you have an issue with this, then I'd recommend contacting the distributor of this song for further help. There is some more info on the Premium features in this support article. 

Hope this clears things up! I'll be here if you need further help.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts