Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why can't I find AC/DC tracks?

Solved!

Why can't I find AC/DC tracks?

Trying to figure out why I'm able to find basically every band and every song I can possibly think of but AC/DC? I've found really obscure bands like Rocket From The Tombs which usless you really love punk probably don't know. This service really is amazing and I'm very impressed with the amount of music content otherwise. AC/DC really is 1 of my top 5 bands especially the Bon Scott era. I was hoping to find some bootlegs with Bon Scott. Any help with this would be appreciated. Also any suggestions for early garage bands,classic rock,punk, and metal bands would be sweet. I have close to 700 songs but I'm sure there's plenty more out there for me to discover.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This may be a little late but you could always get the album or specific song from elswhere and on your computer, you can add it into your spotify album for offline. Don't know if we're allowed to do this but I would stop paying $12.95/mo if I couldn't. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hi. AC/DC and a few other major bands aren't represented on Spotify unfortunately. Check out thie explanation here.

Marked as solution

This may be a little late but you could always get the album or specific song from elswhere and on your computer, you can add it into your spotify album for offline. Don't know if we're allowed to do this but I would stop paying $12.95/mo if I couldn't. Hope this helps.

You are definitely allowed to use any local files you have without question (*assuming they where obtained legally of course*) on Spotify, just import them into your client. 🙂

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I thought that might be the case, was just unsure whether the likes of Taylor Swift's music would be allowed, same with AC/DC, Of course everything is legal, I just buy the ones that I cannot find, through iTunes and import them. Thanks for your answer though! 😄

What a shame - no AC/DC is a deal breaker for me, no premium Spotify for me I guess.  Oh well.  

I think it's the band's fault this is the case (or maybe some record label scum I dunno), but Spotify needs to find a way to make it happen.

Also, no Blue Oyster Cult Imaginos album?  Come on, damnit!

And... screw the RIAA and record label scum.  I hope they all burn in hell.  🙂

At least someone will hear hell's bells.

AC/DC is now available!

They're now on!

Suggested posts