Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why has Nirvana's Incesticide been removed???

Why has Nirvana's Incesticide been removed???

I LOVE NIRVANA
and the fact that one of there most underated and amazing albums has been removed makes me mad. I love Incesticide and there were some songs exclusive to that album that i love. Why was this album removed?
23 Replies

Yep, definitely physical copies are needed. I bought mine when "Incesticide" came out and I got it on cassette, cd and vinyl.

Anyways, I would still hope that Spotify would fix and add the missing songs, as here in Finland to my knowledge only services that the full album tracklist available for streaming are Deezer and Google Play Music, so definitely it's somewhere in Spotify's contracts and licenses that need to be fixed concerning this magnificent Nirvana-album.

In the netherlands all songs are available now

Yes, nice one and thanks for mentioning it here @djraphael  

Im glad I can now finally listen to this full album from Spotify.

Now, for my taste, I think there's atleast 1 artist that needs to be featured on Spotify.

Guess who? Joanna Newsom. She's said some really nasty things about Spotify in the past, but maybe eventually her catalogue could be get to the service. Hopefully so.

Das Lied war wascheinlich nicht Jugendfrei und ein paar Leute haben dieses Lied gemeldet also wurde es gelöscht. (Könnte ich mir vorstellen)

Suggested posts