Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Spotify presale code for Chelsea Wolfe in San Francisco?

I'm a premium user--but where does one find the presale code??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• I'm a premium user--but where does one find the presale code??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chelsea Wolfe PHOENIX Presale Ticket code? ❤

Hi. I am wondering can give me the Chelsea Wolfe PHOENIX show Presale ticket code. It would greatly appriciated! : )Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.  I am wondering can give me the Chelsea Wolfe PHOENIX show Presale ticket code.   It would greatly appriciated! : ) Thank you 🙂
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone have Chelsea Wolfe's PHOENIX Presale Ticket code? ❤❤❤

Hi. I am wondering if anyone has the presale code for Chelsea Wolfe's Phoenix concert. I would appriciate greatly❣ : ) Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.  I am wondering if anyone has the presale code for Chelsea Wolfe's Phoenix concert.     I would appriciate greatly❣ : )   Thank you. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#tbt Playlist

I don't know who the heck is in charge of updating/compiling the #tbt Playlist every week, but they need to GET OFF the 90's music kick!!! Almost every single week is 90's-themed, the list just gets shuffled a bit. There are plenty of other decades, ...

• I don't know who the heck is in charge of updating/compiling the #tbt Playlist every week, but they need to GET OFF the 90's music kick!!! Almost every single week is 90's-themed, the list just gets ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify vs spoticast

Hey there.Anyone else experiencing when listening to spoticast on another device (say xbox), a lot of the songs sounds different to the ones on your spotify (phone, tablet, pc)?I listened to a song by Ludacris yesterday on spoticast, that ive been li...

• Hey there. Anyone else experiencing when listening to spoticast on another device (say xbox), a lot of the songs sounds different to the ones on your spotify (phone, tablet, pc)? I listened to a so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alt-Country
    Request
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist as an artist

Hi, My name is Marc and I'm a brazilian musician under the name "Diskover".I'm having a huge problem. When I created my spotify account I did it via Facebook, so now I don't know why I'm not able to create playlists as "Diskover", only as Marc Matthi...

• Hi,   My name is Marc and I'm a brazilian musician under the name "Diskover".I'm having a huge problem. When I created my spotify account I did it via Facebook, so now I don't know why I'm not...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album is greyed out

https://open.spotify.com/album/5pNl5kUU4Oo0E2FjEd8ONSCan anyone tell me why this album isn't available yet it's been awhile since it was on Spotify and will it ever come back

• Not applicable
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/5pNl5kUU4Oo0E2FjEd8ONS Can anyone tell me why this album isn't available yet it's been awhile since it was on Spotify and will it ever come back
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help Finding a Song

It's a song that I remember in the alternative r&b playlist made by Spotify. One of the main lyrics is "There she goes".

• It's a song that I remember in the alternative r&b playlist made by Spotify. One of the main lyrics is "There she goes". 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ben Folds Presale Code Detroit Fillmore

Hey, all! I don't know why, but I didn't get my Spotify presale code for the Ben Folds show at the Fillmore in Detroit October 27th. Can anyone help with this? Many thanks...

• Hey, all!  I don't know why, but I didn't get my Spotify presale code for the Ben Folds show at the Fillmore in Detroit October 27th. Can anyone help with this? Many thanks...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pre sale code for Tegan and Sara

Hello Does anyone have a presale code that I can use so I can buy a ticket for Tegan and Sara's concert in Los Angeles for the 23rd October. I am a member but did not get the email with the code and they go on sale today. I would be very greatful.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   Does anyone have a presale code that I can use so I can buy a ticket for Tegan and Sara's concert in Los Angeles for the 23rd October. I am a member but did not get the email with the ...
  • depp1645
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Picture on Profile

Why isn't Southgang on spotify?? All I want to listen to is the song called Boys Night Out and my dad has it and it is really good and I want it badly from the Album Tainted Angel

• Not applicable
  • Why isn't Southgang on spotify?? All I want to listen to is the song called Boys Night Out and my dad has it and it is really good and I want it badly from the Album Tainted Angel
  • hunterarcher420
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist to get rid of

Hey spotify what in the actual **bleep** are you doing, you made a LGBT playlist, like that needs to be specified when listening to music. It's music not **bleep**ing elemetary school.

• Hey spotify what in the actual **bleep** are you doing, you made a LGBT playlist, like that needs to be specified when listening to music. It's music not **bleep**ing elemetary school.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Requesting and How

I am looking for Sia's song called "Freeze You Out" is there a way to request it on Spotify as a single on Sia's Spotify page

• I am looking for Sia's song called "Freeze You Out" is there a way to request it on Spotify as a single on Sia's Spotify page
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Long Ago By Bert Lams, Fabio Mittino

https://open.spotify.com/album/7JcHG9PgCd0QLDdk50RjLYThis content has disappeared or been removed (the tracks are still in my playlist, just hidden because they unplayable) Is it removed? I've been listening to this album just last night and every no...

• https://open.spotify.com/album/7JcHG9PgCd0QLDdk50RjLY This content has disappeared or been removed (the tracks are still in my playlist, just hidden because they unplayable) Is it removed? I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Artist material

My band (People Corrupting People) used to have all our albums available through Spotify, but sometime over the last week they all disappeared except for our newest album (Fat Cat) and 1/3 of our Listeners/Followers disappeared as well. I can't find ...

• My band (People Corrupting People) used to have all our albums available through Spotify, but sometime over the last week they all disappeared except for our newest album (Fat Cat) and 1/3 of ou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly (DW) effected by private session?

Hello all, Do private sessions effect my discover weekly? I let my sister use my account when i'm not using it but needless to say our tastes vary. I do enjoy the DW list because it helps me discover new artists but i'm not a big fan of the teen boyb...

• Hello all,   Do private sessions effect my discover weekly? I let my sister use my account when i'm not using it but needless to say our tastes vary. I do enjoy the DW list because it helps ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes