Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Superuser Contribution Fraud on Spotify ! Important !

Hey guys i recently recognized multipleArtist channel on Spotify that have tracks in it that are partwise even 1 Octave tuned down (a whole Album : https://open.spotify.com/album/3RBtC6BqfjKVKQ2Id35N4V?si=oKvnX5U9QtWfAAJLIOOpYw) these get more than 3...

• Regular
  • Hey guys   i recently recognized multiple Artist channel on Spotify that have tracks in it that are partwise even 1 Octave tuned down   (a whole Album : https://open.spotify.com/a...
  • SubmitAPlaylist
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Audiobook request

Hey, I was wondering if you guys could upload the Harry Potter series in audiobook version. It would be really awesome.

• Hey, I was wondering if you guys could upload the Harry Potter series in audiobook version. It would be really awesome.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where to purchase music heard on Spotify

I relaize Spotify does not offer downloads. I am having difficulty finding album information I'd like to purchase elsewhere. Any thoughts? Thank you, Allen

• I relaize Spotify does not offer downloads. I am having difficulty finding album information I'd like to purchase elsewhere. Any thoughts?   Thank you,   Allen
  • nllamb8186
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Your Top Songs 2018

As the rest of the Spotify community, I received my annual top songs of the year. I was wondering if I could have a few songs removed as some members of my family use a google home connected to my account. These songs aren't in my best interest and I...

• Regular
  • As the rest of the Spotify community, I received my annual top songs of the year. I was wondering if I could have a few songs removed as some members of my family use a google home connected to my ac...
  • AnfAnthony
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Music that disappears due to rights

Hi! Some music has disappered from spotify due to rights. That music also disapears from my playlist, so my question is. If the music reappears on spotify will it automatically appear in my playlist again or do i need to add those songs again to my p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   Some music has disappered from spotify due to rights. That music also disapears from my playlist, so my question is. If the music reappears on spotify will it automatically appear in my ...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Mom with children and don't want to see nudity or suggestive pictures when I open spotify

I am a mom with four children and for myself I also don't want to see the nudity and suggestive poses that I see when I open Spotify lately. I really enjoy the service, but I don't seem to see anyway to prevent. I notice that nobody seems to be askin...

• ...nyway to prevent. I notice that nobody seems to be asking this question. Content questions seem to be about wanting to see or hear explicit content. Aren't there enough families using the service that l...
  • ChillOneLove
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Lots of Prodigy albums are gone

I listen to Prodigy daily and all their albums made after 2005 are gone.This is a big issue for me.

• I listen to Prodigy daily and all their albums made after 2005 are gone. This is a big issue for me.  
  • ChillOneLove
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Wrong album on 'latest release' on a band.

EDIT: my links are not working properly so just search 'UFO' on Spotify and check this for yourself So, I've been a UFO fan since I was a child A great Brittish heavey metal band formed by Phil Mogg, Mick Bolton, Pete Way & Andy Parker back in 1969.H...

• Casual Listener
  • EDIT: my links are not working properly so just search  'UFO' on Spotify and check this for yourself 🙂 So, I've been a UFO fan since I was a child 🙂 A great Brittish heavey metal band form...
  • ChillOneLove
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can only play this playlist ("Christmas by Krulish") from iPhone, not any other computer

Hello,I originally created a xmas list in iTunes years ago. A few years ago, I uploaded my list to Spotify. Last year, I had added many other songs through spotify (not iTunes). I was able to share my list and play it on other devices. This year, I c...

• Hello, I originally created a xmas list in iTunes years ago.  A few years ago, I uploaded my list to Spotify.  Last year, I had added many other songs through spotify (not iTunes).  I...
  • ChillOneLove
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are you Christmas by Faith Hill is NOT on Spotify: WHY ?????

There so many christmas songs, but I am missing out on one of my favourite's:Where are you Christmas by Faith Hill, originally from the soundtrack of "The Grinch", it is by far one of the most beautiful songs of Faith Hill but also for Christmas.Why ...

• Casual Listener
  • There so many christmas songs, but I am missing out on one of my favourite's: Where are you Christmas by Faith Hill, originally from the soundtrack of "The Grinch", it is by far one of the most beau...
  • ben10blingee
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

John Powell's albums missing?

Hi, it seems that I can't listen to a few albums by John Powell such as Kung Fu Panda 2 OST or even How to train your dragons anymore . I'm a French listener, and I am worrying about it ; does this have a link with label matters or is it a simple tec...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, it seems that I can't listen to a  few albums by John Powell such as Kung Fu Panda 2 OST or even How to train your dragons anymore . I'm a French listener, and I am worrying about it ; does ...
  • MaciejDM
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shazam&Spotify - hidden songs

Hi, I have a few questions: 1.Can I upload a song on Spotify and that song to be "unlisted", like Youtube video?2.If I can do that, the plays on that song will count to Spotify Charts? I want to make a campaign where only those who will Shazam a part...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a few questions:   1.Can I upload a song on Spotify and that song to be "unlisted", like Youtube video? 2.If I can do that, the plays on that song will count to Spotify Ch...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant listens to xxxtentacion-Riot

im live in the Netherlands and i cant listen to Riot-xxxtentacion its grey.

• im live in the Netherlands and i cant listen to Riot-xxxtentacion its grey. 
  • shaYzer123
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Need Help Contacting Spotify?

Artist account still not verified after months 

• Music Fan
  • Artist account still not verified after months 
  • jaiwareham
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

HOW CAN I DELETE INSULTING "ARTIST" (FOR ME)FROM MY START MENU

There are "artists" who do not even want to remember that they exist, how can I eliminate or prevent them from even appreciating again !!! hay "artistas" que ni siquiera quiero recordar que existren ¡¡¿cómo puedo eliminar o prevenir incluso que vuelv...

• There are "artists" who do not even want to remember that they exist, how can I eliminate or prevent them from even appreciating again !!!  hay "artistas" que ni siquiera quiero recordar que ex...
  • DomSki_Pl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Irrationally unavailable songs

Hey! I'm a listener from Germany and I'd like to know: How come I can listen to certain songs from an artist but sometimes even on an otherwise available album, theres a song or two that are unavailable for me? As an example theres Reols new album Ju...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I'm a listener from Germany and I'd like to know: How come I can listen to certain songs from an artist but sometimes even on an otherwise available album, theres a song or two that are unavaila...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Band "El ultimo de la fila" added and removed

Hi,I'm a Spotify user in Germany, and last november I noticed that one of my favorite Bands, "El ultimo de la fila" was finally available on Spotify.But now, almost all of their Albums are removed.Any reason for that? Does it just happen ouside of Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm a Spotify user in Germany, and last november I noticed that one of my favorite Bands, "El ultimo de la fila" was finally available on Spotify. But now, almost all of their Albums are r...
  • quique123
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • el ultimo de la fila
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey Spotify

For some reason you guys deleted strawberries and cigarettes by troye Sivan on spotitfy and I’m very upset please put it back

• For some reason you guys deleted strawberries and cigarettes by troye Sivan on spotitfy and I’m very upset please put it back 
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Spotify Ad Music

I've seen a new ad on Spotify Free about the Premium, the ad is about 9/10 seconds,anyone has the music played during it ?

• Visitor
  • I've seen a new ad on Spotify Free about the Premium, the ad is about 9/10 seconds, anyone has the music played during it ?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Content Question

I was a professional jazz trombonist for 60 years. I just went for the Premium trial. I have several CDs of the albums I have selected. I first noticed this in my car. A lot of the tracks go off key several times. I've always been known to have a pre...

• Regular
  • ...nip - moved to Content Questions >
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes