Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Show new albums as they get added to Spotify, please?

Hi,Background:- tag:new is not what I'm looking for, that only lists famous stuff.- Spotify Discover is not new.- spotify:app:home doesn't work anymore. Requirements:- Show new albums as they get added.- No restriction on how to format/display this d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Background: - tag:new is not what I'm looking for, that only lists famous stuff. - Spotify Discover is not new. - spotify:app:home doesn't work anymore.   Requirements: ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • NEW ALBUMS
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Album remasters

I just added Michael Jackson-Bad album and started listening. I couldn't sit out the first song, it was just terrible to listen to. It is a 2012 remaster, smashed and made loud. There is no choice of listening to the original master. Why are there so...

• I just added Michael Jackson-Bad album and started listening. I couldn't sit out the first song, it was just terrible to listen to. It is a 2012 remaster, smashed and made loud. There is no choice of...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • loudness
    remaster
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Audiobooks

If you love audiobooks you should check out this offer

• Casual Listener
  • If you love audiobooks you should check out this offer
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logic behind recommended songs

As an artist I am interested in the logic behind recommended songs that is generated for each playlist. Reason I am asking is because of course as an artist I would love to find my own tunes in situations where the playlist (in my opinion) contains s...

• Roadie
  • As an artist I am interested in the logic behind recommended songs that is generated for each playlist. Reason I am asking is because of course as an artist I would love to find my own tunes in situa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Song Issue

Hi, I've been facing an issue with one album specifically, recently Super Junior released their album One More Time https://open.spotify.com/album/6caW8rU3a8QvNvSirSMVgc?si=i8aLhRHzSSaGRS0mWfp2oQ This album contains a song with two versions (One More...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I've been facing an issue with one album specifically, recently Super Junior released their album One More Time   https://open.spotify.com/album/6caW8rU3a8QvNvSirSMVgc?si=i8aLhRHzSSaGRS0mW...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do independent artist feel they have enough resources to making a living with their music?

I have had this discussion with a few of my colleagues. I wonder what you all may think. My opinion is I think that the access to the internet is a huge advantage, but it just depends on how you use it. Circumstance can also play a huge part as well ...

• Regular
  • I have had this discussion with a few of my colleagues. I wonder what you all may think. My opinion is I think that the access to the internet is a huge advantage, but it just depends on how you use ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Tommy Robinson by Owen Benjamin

This piece of sh*t has turned up on Spotify. Apart from the dubious nature of its lyrics the tune is stolen from Leonard Cohen, may he rest in peace, who would be outraged at this shabby ripoff. Anybody else feel the same way? What can be done, apart...

• Regular
  • This piece of sh*t has turned up on Spotify. Apart from the dubious nature of its lyrics the tune is stolen from Leonard Cohen, may he rest in peace, who would be outraged at this shabby ripoff. Anyb...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • leonard cohen ripoff
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I recover 2015 in Music playlist?

Hey there! I want to know how can I recover my 2015 wrapped playlist

• Hey there! I want to know how can I recover my 2015 wrapped playlist
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Make Lauryn Hill's Cant Take My Eyes Off You Available

Every song from her album except this one is available. I dont understand why Spotify does this to us. Make it available, songs a banger!

• Every song from her album except this one is available. I dont understand why Spotify does this to us.  Make it available, songs a banger!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why was the song Antarctica by $uicideBoy$ removed?

As soon as I heard this song I added it to my playlist but after a couple days I noticed I hadn't heard it so I checked and it was like the song never existed... I went on YouTube and it's there so I'm curious as to why it was removed

• As soon as I heard this song I added it to my playlist but after a couple days I noticed I hadn't heard it so I checked and it was like the song never existed... I went on YouTube and it's there so I...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Music To Add

Just wonder if it was possible for Spotify to add some of the following songsMove on - Jez DiorColt 95 - Troy LanezImagination - Shawn Mendes6 De Enero - Daddy Yankee1-900 - Speed GangHigh For This - The WeekndMonica Lewinski - G EazyHaunted - Witt L...

• Just wonder if it was possible for Spotify to add some of the following songs Move on - Jez Dior Colt 95 - Troy Lanez Imagination - Shawn Mendes 6 De Enero - Daddy Yankee 1-900 - Speed Gang Hig...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Grace Jones Hurricane

Grace Jones' album 'Hurricane' cannot be found on spotify except the song 'Williams blood' is available. Why?

• Grace Jones' album 'Hurricane' cannot be found on spotify except the song 'Williams blood' is available. Why?
  • alexlanes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When I use spotify in my car via bluetooth it has a crackling sound

ever since I updated my iPhone to IOS12. I have to turn my bluetooth off then turn it on again and re-connect it to my card. I have deleted the spotify app many times as well as resetting my phone. It's very annoying that I don't even use spotify in ...

• Casual Listener
  • ever since I updated my iPhone to IOS12. I have to turn my bluetooth off then turn it on again and re-connect it to my card. I have deleted the spotify app many times as well as resetting my phone. I...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn’t have my favourite music!!

Hello I want to listen to ‘Paul Sleeping Beauty’ but can’t find this song in Spotify at all. This is a famous BGM from a Korean show called Heart Signal. Can you please help to explore adding it in the list? Thank you!

• Hello I want to listen to ‘Paul Sleeping Beauty’ but can’t find this song in Spotify at all. This is a famous BGM from a Korean show called Heart Signal. Can you please help to explore adding it in t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Mismatch for my first single on Spotify

Hi my friends i really need help. I tried all possiblity first doing this post, so i really hope you can help me. I used Tunecore to upload my first single on spotify and spotify instead creating my spotify profile gave my track to another artist. th...

• Hi my friends i really need help. I tried all possiblity first doing this post, so i really hope you can help me.    I used Tunecore to upload my first single on spotify and spotify inste...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Where to go when different artist profiles merge together?

Hi guys.Im struggling to un-merge two artist page profiles that merge together. In the past i've done this thru this community and inmediately found where to post this kind of issues and solved in whitin few days. But now i can't seem to find where i...

• Regular
  • Hi guys. Im struggling to un-merge two artist page profiles that merge together.    In the past i've done this thru this community and inmediately found where to post this kind of issues...
  • ss-walal
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist genres?

As an artist I'm wondering how the artists metadata like genre information is generated? One of my main artists seems to have totally irrelevant and absurd genre information and it would be really important to be able to define it accurately and corr...

• Roadie
  • As an artist I'm wondering how the artists metadata like genre information is generated? One of my main artists seems to have totally irrelevant and absurd genre information and it would be really im...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Separate Artist with Same Name

When searching the name of the artist (me) it keeps showing someone else and you have to type the full song name in order for me to be searched. The song is linked to another person on there. Can you please sort this out? J Savage - My Boi.

• Casual Listener
  • When searching the name of the artist (me) it keeps showing someone else and you have to type the full song name in order for me to be searched. The song is linked to another person on there.  ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Same name
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Websites selling promotion

Hey guys I’m pretty new to all the Spotify stuff, I have uploaded my own music to the site but never really understood it, so please bare with me lol right I have a question for everyone, do you honestly think that company’s and other agencies have t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys I’m pretty new to all the Spotify stuff, I have uploaded my own music to the site but never really understood it, so please bare with me lol   right I have a question for everyone, do...
  • Pridezmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes