Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Charly Garcia albums - Unsorted song's names

Plan: PremiumCountry: Argentina Device: Samsung Galaxy A4, Macbook Pro late 2016Operating System: Android 6, MacOS High Sierra Hi Spotify team,These two albums have unsorted the song's names. Please, could you solve it? I can share with you the right...

• Plan: Premium Country: Argentina   Device: Samsung Galaxy A4, Macbook Pro late 2016 Operating System: Android 6, MacOS High Sierra   Hi Spotify team, These two albums have unsorted...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Post Malone Pre Sale Code

I didnt receive an email for the post malone pre sale code, yet he is my top listened to artist on spotify. Does anyone have a code? would be so appreciated

• I didnt receive an email for the post malone pre sale code, yet he is my top listened to artist on spotify.  Does anyone have a code? would be so appreciated 😞
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

encore musical fidelity

Dear all, any idea how I could connect sptify with the encore player from musical fidelity? Thanks for yor support matth

• Dear all,   any idea how I could connect sptify with the encore player from musical fidelity?   Thanks for yor support   matth
  • oburger04
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

songs missing

My friend and I have both downloaded the Sam e album but I have a few songs missing that she has got also we live near each other?

• Casual Listener
  • My friend and I have both downloaded the Sam e album but I have a few songs missing that she has got also we live near each other?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

What's With The Spotify Logo On User Playlists?

I have a question for all Spotify customers/users.Have ya'll had Spotify put their logo on your playlists? If not, do you know why they are doing this, with some users' playlists?This is similar to them putting their logo on their own. It also looks ...

• Roadie
  • I have a question for all Spotify customers/users. Have ya'll had Spotify put their logo on your playlists? If not, do you know why they are doing this, with some users' playlists? This is simi...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add this release

Please add Arkist & Komonazmuk - Outbreak and Until Next Time https://www.discogs.com/Arkist-Komonazmuk-Outbreak-Until-Next-Time/release/2484383

• Please add Arkist & Komonazmuk - Outbreak and Until Next Time   https://www.discogs.com/Arkist-Komonazmuk-Outbreak-Until-Next-Time/release/2484383
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Chronic

Why is Dr. Dre’s Chronic 2001 available, but not the original Chrinic?

• Why is Dr. Dre’s Chronic 2001 available, but not the original Chrinic?
  • ArtGravity
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Trying to find the link to my show

Hey I recently got approved for spotify with my podcast. Using the beta I can see all my episodes are up, and I know that it wont show up in the search unless it gets views, but I still have no idea how to get a link associated with my podcast to pro...

• Hey I recently got approved for spotify with my podcast. Using the beta I can see all my episodes are up, and I know that it wont show up in the search unless it gets views, but I still have no idea ...
  • blahsi
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Daily Mix Algorithm? Nice!

Have you released a new daily mix algorithm this last week? If so, I like it! I now seem to get more than one track from the same artist. More of what I like, but still with some new suggestions. Thanks!

• Roadie
  • Have you released a new daily mix algorithm this last week?   If so, I like it!   I now seem to get more than one track from the same artist.  More of what I like, but still with ...
  • oburger04
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do Spanish Podcasts Exist?

Does Spotify have any podcasts in Spanish? I'm having a hard time finding them if they exist. I would very much appreciate if you found one and told me what it is called.

• Does Spotify have any podcasts in Spanish? I'm having a hard time finding them if they exist. I would very much appreciate if you found one and told me what it is called.
  • Lupitasocial
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Barbara Roy and Ecstasy, Passion and Pain - If you want me

What about Barbara Roy with Ecstasy, Passion and Pain and the song "If you want me" from 1981? Something to add for the funk/disco-section.

• Music Fan
  • What about Barbara Roy with Ecstasy, Passion and Pain and the song "If you want me" from 1981? Something to add for the funk/disco-section.
  • Casibefa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Disco
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Kenichiro Nishihara's Jazzy Folklore gone?

Does anyone know why Kenichiro Nishihara's Jazzy Folklore was removed from Spotify? His other material is there, but that specific album was removed.

• Does anyone know why Kenichiro Nishihara's Jazzy Folklore was removed from Spotify? His other material is there, but that specific album was removed.
  • ignaciovillalob
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Aqua Timez, one of Japan's best bands!

Aqua Timez is one of Japan's best bands and its completely missing from the catalog which is a bit depressing. If you don't believe me, check out Aqua Timez Gravity 0! Live:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8-6Bytcfks

• Casual Listener
  • Aqua Timez is one of Japan's best bands and its completely missing from the catalog which is a bit depressing. If you don't believe me, check out Aqua Timez Gravity 0!    Live: https://w...
  • AOkpsoapokaspák
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse Content

Hi,Since I am registered with a Swedish bank card I see predominently Swedish content when I browse. Is there any way i can browse UK content instead, and if not why not?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Since I am registered with a Swedish bank card I see predominently Swedish content when I browse. Is there any way i can browse UK content instead, and if not why not?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Create a big party in your country, contact Spotify

You're dreamin' like the producer of your favourite music ?You always dream to create a big concert with your favourite rockstar on the stage ?Nevermind I much you could pay for that, the meaning is that you want that.Spotify is here for you, ask for...

• You're dreamin' like the producer of your favourite music ? You always dream to create a big concert with your favourite rockstar on the stage ? Nevermind I much you could pay for that, the meaning...
  • lukecoulson
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Radar Issue

A weird issue that i've experienced all year long now so I have to jot it down for ya'll to see what the heck is going on. I love the Release Radar but it seems to try too hard for its own good and just ends up failing hard for 50% of my playlist eac...

• Music Fan
  • A weird issue that i've experienced all year long now so I have to jot it down for ya'll to see what the heck is going on. I love the Release Radar but it seems to try too hard for its own good and j...
  • lukecoulson
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Posible new song

Hi dear, how are you? Is possible to add a New song? I would like to listen in Spotify “mood ring by Britney Spears of the last album Glory”.Thank you so much!

• Hi dear, how are you? Is possible to add a New song? I would like to listen in Spotify “mood ring by Britney Spears of the last album Glory”. Thank you so much! 
  • lukecoulson
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible new songs

There are many remixes that could be added. But one I truly like is Counting Stars (lonczinski remix) comment below some songs you'd want to see in spotify

• Casual Listener
  • There are many remixes that could be added. But one I truly like is Counting Stars (lonczinski remix) comment below some songs you'd want to see in spotify
  • jaiwareham
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

ATX Musicians

Anyone in Austin, Texas making music. I am a Hiphop music producer and I would love to get to know some local artists here. Let’s talk about the music scene in Austin.

• Regular
  • Anyone in Austin, Texas making music. I am a Hiphop music producer and I would love to get to know some local artists here. Let’s talk about the music scene in Austin.
  • jaiwareham
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes