Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Album Request

Hello, Tarkan has released the latest album called "10" which is available on iTunes -> https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/10/id1248864202?l=es I think many people like me looking forward to listen the album over Spotify soon.

• Hello,   Tarkan has released the latest album called "10" which is available on iTunes -> https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/10/id1248864202?l=es   I think many people like me lo...
  • Fatihcetin1986
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Album Request
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Adding an Album to Spotify

So I recently noticed an old album (Sea of No Cares, 2002) of the band Great Big Sea is missing from Spotify, and I am wondering if it is possible for Spotify to gain the rights to it and put it up. If so, how would I go about requesting them to look...

• So I recently noticed an old album (Sea of No Cares, 2002) of the band Great Big Sea is missing from Spotify, and I am wondering if it is possible for Spotify to gain the rights to it and put it up. ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! where is beach house?

I miss Beach House on Spotify. What happened? There's only a couple of albums whereas before there were loads

• I miss Beach House on Spotify. What happened? There's only a couple of albums whereas before there were loads 😞
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Beach House
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artista Restringido

Tengo Spotify Premium, busque el album Leben del Artista Schiller en Google, desde la web guarde el album, se muestra en mi bliblioteca pero no se puede reproducir.

• Tengo Spotify Premium, busque el album Leben del Artista Schiller en Google, desde la web guarde el album, se muestra en mi bliblioteca pero no se puede reproducir.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The need for more Punjabi music

Hello,I currently think that spotify has an extremely limited array of some world music, especially Punjabi music. I think if they were to add more songs, they would be able to better cater to the South Asian community and provide added incentive to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I currently think that spotify has an extremely limited array of some world music, especially Punjabi music. I think if they were to add more songs, they would be able to better cater to the ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Request
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Legal Question

I have a friend who works for a commercial radio station and he wants to record songs off Spotify to play on his station using a recording software like Audition or Audacity. He thinks it's legal, and I'm pretty sure it isn't. Can someone shed some l...

• I have a friend who works for a commercial radio station and he wants to record songs off Spotify to play on his station using a recording software like Audition or Audacity. He thinks it's legal, an...
  • LuKenneth
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • legal
    Music
    recording
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Aqualords full playlist

I would like to see the full playlist if aqualords boring added to Spotify.Especially the number: No Bull**bleep**.

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to see the full playlist if aqualords boring added to Spotify. Especially the number: No Bull**bleep**.
  • richarddaemen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Single favorited does not match the album release of the same song

If you like a single released by an artist, say "Feel it Still" from Portugal. The Man. When the actual album, "Woodstock", is released the song "Feel it Still" is not auto-favorited from the album. Is there a way Spotify can smart-identify that thes...

• If you like a single released by an artist, say "Feel it Still" from Portugal. The Man. When the actual album, "Woodstock", is released the song "Feel it Still" is not auto-favorited from the album. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

OLD SCHOOL SKA ALBUM NEEDS ADDED!!

Spotify needs to add Skin Deep's album "More Than Skin Deep" for us ska lovers out here!!!

• Spotify needs to add Skin Deep's album "More Than Skin Deep" for us ska lovers out here!!!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This is: Travis Scott

I know there many other artists with This is playlists. And was wondering why there is not one for Travis Scott. Cuz those playlists are great

• I know there many other artists with This is playlists. And was wondering why there is not one for Travis Scott. Cuz those playlists are great
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant see my friends list it just shows random people not my actual friends

So I'm trying to be able to see my friends list and I cant. I have friends on my account but i dont see them on the friend tab. It shows random people i dont know however. This is what it looks like right now https://gyazo.com/ae3690fb4fcfb1ad599c145...

• So I'm trying to be able to see my friends list and I cant. I have friends on my account but i dont see them on the friend tab. It shows random people i dont know however. This is what it looks like ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SONG NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO SPOTIFY

Spotify needs to add a song Named ''pay for you'' with Skizzy Mars (feat. G-Eazy)

• Spotify needs to add a song Named ''pay for you'' with Skizzy Mars (feat. G-Eazy)
  • sarahlousiem7
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify Traffic Jam

So I have spotify premium but I can't watch traffic jams, I go to the website and press the open on spotify button, and all it appears is "TRAFFIC JAMS" with a play button, I press play and nothing happens

• So I have spotify premium but I can't watch traffic jams, I go to the website and press the open on spotify button, and all it appears is "TRAFFIC JAMS" with a play button, I press play and nothing h...
  • sarahlousiem7
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Music add request

Please, can you add this song? Tao of the machine - The Roots and BT (Scott Humphrey's Remix) It's a OST on the game Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005), and i like so much this song. There is a link to this on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=...

• Not applicable
  • Please, can you add this song?   Tao of the machine - The Roots and BT (Scott Humphrey's Remix)   It's a OST on the game Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005), and i like so much th...
  • Theocrotti
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

where is "beyonce - sorry" in spotify?

i understand theres not all of youtube songs i mean the most known ones but beyonce i don't understand why is not that song from there? if you can help, thanks by the way

• i understand theres not all of youtube songs i mean the most known ones but beyonce i don't understand why is not that song from there? if you can help, thanks by the way
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Pulled song

As of today the beautiful song "Worth a Shot" by Heidi Raye is no longer available on Spotify in Sweden. Something must have gone wrong, needs to fixed ASAP.

• As of today the beautiful song "Worth a Shot" by Heidi Raye is no longer available on Spotify in Sweden. Something must have gone wrong, needs to fixed ASAP. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pulled song
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song by Agalloch not available

Dear all,I've recently found an album by the band Agalloch called "The Serpent and the Sphere". Although it has some awesome songs by the original album, it does not have the song called "Plateau of the ages" (one of my favorite Agalloch songs).Could...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all, I've recently found an album by the band Agalloch called "The Serpent and the Sphere". Although it has some awesome songs by the original album, it does not have the song called "Plateau o...
  • stanul
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't hear specific songs from an album.

Hello.I found this german song on Youtube, and I would like to listen to it on Spotify, but can't find it. The song exists on spotify, but I simply can't find it. Though, I can listen to other songs from the album.The song is: Bonez MC & Raf Camora f...

• Hello. I found this german song on Youtube, and I would like to listen to it on Spotify, but can't find it. The song exists on spotify, but I simply can't find it. Though, I can listen to other song...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nusrat Fateh Ali songs

Where did all the songs from Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan go?? I had quite a few songs but almost all of them are missing...

• Where did all the songs from Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan go?? I had quite a few songs but almost all of them are missing...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Bollywood

Bollywood music please

• Bollywood music please
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies