Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Is this concidered as "artificially promoted content"

One of my friends streamed their own music on repeat for her art shows. She used the replay option to showcase her music to all the people who came to see her paintings for about 10 hours every show. She wasn't trying to get more views or royalties, ...

• ...nowing that all those streams from one person were publicly played. Would the Spotify count these views as artificially promoted content?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing music from spotify

i found out that many music in my playlist got removed from spotify annyone knows why and how?

• Casual Listener
  • i found out that many music in my playlist got removed from spotify annyone  knows why and how?
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ed Sheeran in Women of Pop playlist

I don't know if this is the right place to post about this but this site is super confusing. Anyway there's a Women of Pop playlist created by Spotify and it's an absolute buzz but where it lists the top few artists in the playlist it mentions Ed She...

• I don't know if this is the right place to post about this but this site is super confusing.   Anyway there's a Women of Pop playlist created by Spotify and it's an absolute buzz but where it ...
  • inovator
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

A more sentient song radio - you guys in the community

Would like to start a kind of "song radio" (admittedly slower than the one on Spotify) with a song I like but would like people to suggest other great tracks that either sound similar or are by a similar artist. Here's the song: https://open.spotify....

• Community Legend
  • Would like to start a kind of "song radio" (admittedly slower than the one on Spotify) with a song I like but would like people to suggest other great tracks that either sound similar or are by a sim...
  • Todorokiii
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Regarding cover songs

Sometimes I run into artists that effectively gain visibility by publishing cover music with original artist "referred" so that the cover album is also visible through the original artists portfolio. For example: https://open.spotify.com/album/0UnbMm...

• Roadie
  • ...For example:   https://open.spotify.com/album/0UnbMm1SzcGhzu6tPrXIhP   I was wondering if this is actually legal and according to Spotify EULA? Because this gives quite massive "free public...
  • CelestialAeon
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Announcement of the launching date in India.

We hop that Spotify answer this as quickly as possible. Foe real appreciate from us . We are waiting for u for very long time . EverdaEv we check your site and nothing to show. Please announce your date of launching in India.

• Visitor
  • We hop that Spotify answer this as quickly as possible. Foe real appreciate from us . We are waiting for u for very long time . EverdaEv we check your site and nothing to show. Please announce your d...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 23 likes

Add a song to a "This is (Artist name)"

The song desde el corazon by bad bunny isnt on his this is bad bunny playlist. Is there any way to add the song onto that playlist??

• The song desde el corazon by bad bunny isnt on his this is bad bunny playlist. Is there any way to add the song onto that playlist??
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid playlist share link

Hello.I wanted to start a topic on music chat to share my playlist but when I tried to share the playlist link, it asks me to enter a valid Spotify share link. The link works fine when shared on WhatsApp and other media.

• Composer
  • Hello. I wanted to start a topic on music chat to share my playlist but when I tried to share the playlist link, it asks me to enter a valid Spotify share link. The link works fine when shared on Wh...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All music in my playlists are gone

I have recently been experiencing problems where my songs won't play at all and no song name, album cover and time bar has been showing and working. So I decided to give a clean reinstall but now my playlists won't show any of the hundreds of songs i...

• Casual Listener
  •  I have recently been experiencing problems where my songs won't play at all and no song name, album cover and time bar has been showing and working. So I decided to give a clean reinstall but n...
  • JSL_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Kate Bush

Kate Bush album, Aerial only has half of the songs. Any clues why?

• Kate Bush album, Aerial only has half of the songs. Any clues why?
  • Jonwes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

share your favorite alternative songs ;)

building this alternative playlist, replay with urs if u follow mine and i'll follow urs back! need new songs as well! https://open.spotify.com/user/12155006357/playlist/4BJHb6GnhAztp8krnEVn9U?si=evTESZdAROyvIpPIsNPK8Q

• Visitor
  • building this alternative playlist, replay with urs if u follow mine and i'll follow urs back! need new songs as well!   https://open.spotify.com/user/12155006357/playlist/4BJHb6GnhAztp8krnEVn...
  • Arikabeth
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mexicans, PuertoRicans, Dominicans, ALL LATINOS help me with this song!,!!!,! Please

Ok it’s simple it’s like a Mexican/reggaeton song the chorus goes like Ayy Ahhh ayyy ahhh Ayyy Ahh Ayy ahh I’m like a hypnotizing beat almost then it says sexxxxx like the chorus is whispering “**bleep**” ithen another part goes like tacare tacare ta...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok it’s simple it’s like a Mexican/reggaeton song the chorus goes like Ayy Ahhh ayyy ahhh Ayyy Ahh Ayy ahh I’m like a hypnotizing beat  almost then it says sexxxxx like the chorus is whispering ...
  • Butterpop15
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WayV is part of NCT

In the “This is NCT” playlist by Spotify, WayV’s songs aren’t in it even though they are a subunit of NCT. This should probably be fixed since it may cause confusion.

• In the “This is NCT” playlist by Spotify, WayV’s songs aren’t in it even though they are a subunit of NCT. This should probably be fixed since it may cause confusion. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

ADD SONG REQUESTS

Can anyone add the song Leggo by Wanna.b?

• Can anyone add the song Leggo by Wanna.b?
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • K-pop
    wanna.b
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Humble pie-Town and country

Disco esencial en la historia del rock que no esta en spotify pero en otras plataformas si.

• Casual Listener
  • Disco esencial en la historia del rock que no esta en spotify pero en otras plataformas si.
  • lourdeees23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cowboy Bebop

Hello friends, i`m a big fan of the anime serie called "Cowboy Bebop", and i was searching music of this serie, but i could only find covers or nothing, also i have found the original songs but there are blocked or somthing like that, Do you know why...

• Hello friends, i`m a big fan of the anime serie called "Cowboy Bebop", and i was searching music of this serie, but i could only find covers or nothing, also i have found the original songs but there...
  • lourdeees23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shenandoah?

Explain to me again why you have singles with no song what is this? This needs to be fixedAdd this song if your going to have its album. Add this song if your going to have its album.

13031742-933C-4C69-BADC-EB15B6F6375F.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Explain to me again why you have singles with no song what is this? This needs to be fixed Add this song if your going to have its album.   Add this song if your going to have its album.
  • lourdeees23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! play feedback sounds

I just been using spotify for 2 days (still trial), just wondering the use for 'play feedback sounds' in the playback setting.what does it make if it's turned on or off? Thank you in advance for anyone replying this

• I just been using spotify for 2 days (still trial), just wondering the use for 'play feedback sounds' in the playback setting. what does it make if it's turned on or off?   Thank you in advan...
  • andyrobertking
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Songs cut off early on a specific album?

Modest Mouse's The Moon and Antarctica was recently reuploaded onto Spotify, but for some reason, some of the songs cut off early?They're supposed to play seamlessly from one to the next, but for some reason they cut off the songs way too early?Is th...

• Casual Listener
  • Modest Mouse's The Moon and Antarctica was recently reuploaded onto Spotify, but for some reason, some of the songs cut off early? They're supposed to play seamlessly from one to the next, but for s...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes