Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

Wrong song titles

Hi,Just wanted to bring attention to the fact that on Ivy Lab's Afterthought Single, Spotify has the final track (track 3) listed as Enei - Machines (Original Mix). Track 3 should actually be Ivy Lab - Brat (South London Ordnance Remix). When I press...

• Hi, Just wanted to bring attention to the fact that on Ivy Lab's Afterthought Single, Spotify has the final track (track 3) listed as Enei - Machines (Original Mix). Track 3 should actually be Ivy L...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Greyed out album

Why is twice's latest album (twicetagram) greyed out?

• Casual Listener
  • Why is twice's latest album (twicetagram) greyed out?
  • StreamSpotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Albums Spotify Needs to Add

Spotify you need to add a couple of cds on here: Pat Benatar - Go (it has a Christmas song on there call "Christmas In America")Garth Brooks - Christmas cds are not on SpotifyTaylor Swift - Christmas cd If you can add them I would like to see those c...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify you need to add a couple of cds on here:    Pat Benatar - Go (it has a Christmas song on there call "Christmas In America") Garth Brooks - Christmas cds are not on Spotify Taylo...
  • Diana30
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

country music

I know this is not P.C. but is there a way to block country music from being streamed to me?

• I know this is not P.C. but is there a way to block country music from being streamed to me?
  • JFatt
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

SPOTIFY PRESALE

how far in advance of pre-sale dates are pre-sale codes typically sent out? hoping to secure a code to the Our Lady Peace/Matthew Good tour that goes up tomorrow - but not sure if i'm "obsessive" enough to have been deemed worthy.

• how far in advance of pre-sale dates are pre-sale codes typically sent out? hoping to secure a code to the Our Lady Peace/Matthew Good tour that goes up tomorrow - but not sure if i'm "obsessive" eno...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Uptownship by High Masakela

Hello, Please could Spotify upload Uptownship, the 1989 recording by South African musician Hugh Masakela

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Please could Spotify upload Uptownship, the 1989 recording by South African musician Hugh Masakela
  • Audiozobe
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Lil Peep's about page to tell more about his career and passing

Due to lil peep's passing, i think his about page should be updated. As of now, there is no mention of his death and very little about his music prior to spotify. Spotify should put a time stamp about his death so new comers know too

• Regular
  • Due to lil peep's passing, i think his about page should be updated. As of now, there is no mention of his death and very little about his music prior to spotify. Spotify should put a time stamp abou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • About Page
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! put the rest of lil peep's discography on spotify in honor of his death.

i'm sure many people don't want to go through the hassle of downloading each individual song and adding it to a playlist, so i'm proposing that spotify should add his music to his artist page. i know it's not as simple as just adding his music to his...

• i'm sure many people don't want to go through the hassle of downloading each individual song and adding it to a playlist, so i'm proposing that spotify should add his music to his artist page. i know...
  • sparkofvenom
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 24 likes
  • lil peep
  • 2 replies
  • 24 likes

Solved!! Songs not available

In my country (Canada) it says songs not available in your country which is kinda dumb. Is there anything we can do about that?

• Casual Listener
  • In my country (Canada) it says songs not available in your country which is kinda dumb. Is there anything we can do about that?  
  • Audiozobe
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Not Available in UK Spotify

I listen to a variety of japanese artists, but what I've found on spotify is that many of their songs, or all of them are't on the UK spotify, but when i google search them it opens up the web player with them up, I assume it's because they're availa...

• I listen to a variety of japanese artists, but what I've found on spotify is that many of their songs, or all of them are't on the UK spotify, but when i google search them it opens up the web player...
  • Audiozobe
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Compliments XX

Good day! I would just like to send out a letter of thanks to the developers of Spotify for providing me an experience I cannot find elsewhere. I have tried other music streaming such as Apple Music, Deezer and Tidal; however, they do not have the sa...

• Good day! I would just like to send out a letter of thanks to the developers of Spotify for providing me an experience I cannot find elsewhere. I have tried other music streaming such as Apple M...
  • Audiozobe
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

URGENT!! WHEN WILL NEW TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM BE AVAILABLE FOR US TO LISTEN???

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT TO DROP FOR A REALLY LONG TIME AND IT STILL HASN'T BEEN AVAILABLE TO US?? im freaking out help (sorry i yelled to your eat but it is so urgent i am physically notcapable of waiting anymore)

• I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT TO DROP FOR A REALLY LONG TIME AND IT STILL HASN'T BEEN AVAILABLE TO US?? im freaking out help (sorry i yelled to your eat but it is so urgent i am physically not capable ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs on an album

I'm trying to listen to the song Can't Take My Eyes off of you, right? I go to the Jersey Boys soundtrack, and it's not there. What's with that? Why is that not included? I know it should be. I've listened to the song before on the same album. Why is...

• I'm trying to listen to the song Can't Take My Eyes off of you, right? I go to the Jersey Boys soundtrack, and it's not there. What's with that? Why is that not included? I know it should be. I've li...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Music add request

Can you add Eye Know by De La Soul please?

• Can you add Eye Know by De La Soul please?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Kamelot- Epica missing

That's it, I can't find it anywhere. I remember this happened this year with Silverthorn too (fortunately it is here now, I really hope it stays that way). I'm from Chile, and actually I don't remember if Epica was available before, just that it isn'...

• Casual Listener
  • That's it, I can't find it anywhere. I remember this happened this year with Silverthorn too (fortunately it is here now, I really hope it stays that way).   I'm from Chile, and actually I don...
  • Cisabella
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Content labeled as explicit isn't explicit

Any chance we could get both the explicit & non-explicit versions of all albums. I really hate listening to censored music. Case in point, "Gasoline Special Edition" by Theory of a Deadman. The song "No Surprise" is labeled as explicit, but the non-e...

• Gig Goer
  • Any chance we could get both the explicit & non-explicit versions of all albums. I really hate listening to censored music. Case in point, "Gasoline Special Edition" by Theory of a Deadman. The s...
  • boshk
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Explicit
    explicit content
    Explicit Free
    explicit lyrics
    explicit material
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Foo Fighters Presale Code

I’m wondering how I get a code for the Foo FIghters  Presale?

• I’m wondering how I get a code for the Foo FIghters  Presale?
  • laxbird
  • Music Fan
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes

this artist does not have images yet - above bio

Hi I was able to add a bio through my artist page but how do I add an image above it. It shows a message "this artist does not have images yet" I would like to remove that message.

• Hi    I was able to add a bio through my artist page but how do I add an image above it.   It shows a message "this artist does not have images yet" I would like to remove that mes...
  • DustyBunnies
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit controls

I've been searching the forum and I can only see multiple (hundreds) of posts about Spotify's lack of ability to block explicit songs. I'm on premium and would go to family premium for my Wife and Daughter's, but I cannot find explicit controls. We d...

• I've been searching the forum and I can only see multiple (hundreds) of posts about Spotify's lack of ability to block explicit songs.  I'm on premium and would go to family premium for my Wife ...
  • ftgfloors
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod