Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Wrong Song Titles

The song titles for Daughters - ST album has the wrong song names. Here's the correct names: https://genius.com/albums/Daughters/Daughters

• Regular
  • The song titles for Daughters - ST album has the wrong song names.   Here's the correct names:  https://genius.com/albums/Daughters/Daughters
  • deeeeekun
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

General Dissatisfaction

Hello Spotify & Spotify Community,I am a longtime user of Spotify (I have playlists dating to 2011) and I have become increasingly dissatisfied with your service. To be sure, I still like Spotify for my daily use and will continue to do so; as time g...

• ...laylist" button. I expect that there be a way to customize your "Public Playlists" independently of your playlists on the lefthand side; the organization of your most current and unrefined music s...
  • milabi
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

I found a boy by adele

The song I Found a Boy by Adele was excluded from the 21 album. It needs to be on Spotify!!

• The song I Found a Boy by Adele was excluded from the 21 album. It needs to be on Spotify!!
  • LivyMcFee
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spooky Spotify ads with no content

Sometimes I get "ads" that are completely silent and when I try to play something, Spotify displays a message at the top saying "The track will play after the ad" but there's no ad playing (just silence). I need to use the task manager on Windows 7 t...

• Roadie
  • ...nd images, but sometimes I get "ads" that have no content at all (no sound, no images) and there seems to be no way to get rid of them, without having to force the program to close. Are Spotify aware o...
  • krankenstein
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can we not see how many times we have streamed a song on Spotify?

Spotify very obviously holds this information, so why do they choose to not give users access to it? They should have a leaderboard/chart system similar to Last.FM showing all of your top tracks and artists from all time or long term streaming data.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify very obviously holds this information, so why do they choose to not give users access to it? They should have a leaderboard/chart system similar to Last.FM showing all of your top tracks and ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Ray Charles Crying Time.

The album claims to have 12 tracks. You loaded only TWO. I would like the song "No Use Crying" as well as the others now missing loaded please. Thank You.

• The album claims to have 12 tracks. You loaded only TWO.  I would like the song "No Use Crying" as well as the others now missing loaded please.  Thank You.
  • LaloPech
  • Songwriter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Wrapped

What's your favorite thing about Spotify Wrapped?

• Composer
  • What's your favorite thing about Spotify Wrapped?
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Spotify Wrapped
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[Music] Block / Hide / Blacklist Tracks or Artists

I understand Spotify actively prevent artists like xxxtentacion from appearing on their sponsored playlists due to their actions against women. However i question why artists such as 6ix9ine are still actively promoted after he plead guilty in court ...

• I understand Spotify actively prevent artists like xxxtentacion from appearing on their sponsored playlists due to their actions against women. However i question why artists such as 6ix9ine are stil...
  • ThomasJay
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Christian genre picture 4 way high five

Firstly, I really enjoy that the Christian "genre" is present in Spotify's selection of genres and moods, and that it's called "Christian" rather than "Inspirational". Thanks for listening to these suggestions in the past!But does anyone else find it...

• Firstly, I really enjoy that the Christian "genre" is present in Spotify's selection of genres and moods, and that it's called "Christian" rather than "Inspirational". Thanks for listening to these s...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lion King french Canadian version

How can i had this content on my spotify! I can't find it here

• How can i had this content on my spotify! I can't find it here
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joan Jett - I Love Rock N' Roll

Another album missing from Spotify. You should have the motto: Spotify, the place where you can't find any music!

• Roadie
  • Another album missing from Spotify. You should have the motto: Spotify, the place where you can't find any music!
  • hansenkd
  • Composer
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Rock
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Misspelled song title

Hi everyone,I think there is a misspelled song title in Hungry Ghosts' Alone, Alone (2000) album. Here's the link: https://open.spotify.com/album/098YGVbMBxo91eKNfM7Kf9?si=tSeHWMn6Q5q4Mn_XAwyd4AThe second track must be titled "Trying To Lift A Rock W...

• Hi everyone, I think there is a misspelled song title in Hungry Ghosts' Alone, Alone (2000) album. Here's the link: https://open.spotify.com/album/098YGVbMBxo91eKNfM7Kf9?si=tSeHWMn6Q5q4Mn_XAwyd...
  • darknostril
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

album request

Hi spotify, i can´t find the mixtape FACES from mac miller, i would like to know if you could upload tha album, it would be awesome!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi spotify, i can´t find the mixtape FACES from mac miller, i would like to know if you could upload tha album, it would be awesome!!
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dion- Sunshine Lady

Why Sunshine Lady is removed from Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Why Sunshine Lady is removed from Spotify?
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

April 20, 2018 : new albums worth a listen

Giulio trenta nato a roma il 2004 del 30 novembre. Giulio è un pianista vive a roma. Giulio suona il pianoforte jazz e classico. Giulio frequenta accademia nazionale di santa cecilia parco auditorium il parco della musica a roma.

• Giulio trenta nato a roma il 2004 del 30 novembre. Giulio è un pianista vive a roma. Giulio suona il pianoforte jazz e classico. Giulio frequenta accademia nazionale di santa cecilia parco auditorium...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Galaxy S4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are Spotify deleting albums?!

First so did they delete three songs of Notes From The Underground (Deluxe version) by Hollywood Undead. Then so did they delete Best Kind Of Mess by Get Scared.Now so is NTFU (Deluxe version) gone, and there's two copies of Day Of The Dead and Swan ...

• First so did they delete three songs of Notes From The Underground (Deluxe version) by Hollywood Undead. Then so did they delete Best Kind Of Mess by Get Scared. Now so is NTFU (Deluxe version) gone...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a song... recently on Rap Uk

Hi all, This song was on Rap Uk less than two weeks ago but has recently been updated... I physically cannot find it anywhere and it isn’t on the playlist anymore or any similar. It pretty much goes like “my baby is (cold/gold ish), she’s fleeky from...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   This song was on Rap Uk less than two weeks ago but has recently been updated...   I physically cannot find it anywhere and it isn’t on the playlist anymore or any similar. &...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Drill
    lyrics
    music
    Music Lyrics
    Rap
    Rap uk
    RnB
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to find/add grayed out songs to playlist - found once, now gone

I wanted to make a list containing some songs that you don't have available on Spotify, but came up for me before grayed out. I found it once, was disappointed that it was not available here, then decided later I wanted to put it on my playlist anywa...

• Regular
  • I wanted to make a list containing some songs that you don't have available on Spotify, but came up for me before grayed out. I found it once, was disappointed that it was not available here, then de...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family but with friends

So recently I was thinking about Spotify and a lightbulb went off in my head. What if there was a friends premium account option where everyone doesn’t have to live together but can still share an account? Feel free to give your thoughts!

• So recently I was thinking about Spotify and a lightbulb went off in my head. What if there was a friends premium account option where everyone doesn’t have to live together but can still share an ac...
  • purpledragons
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes