Premium 

Country

India

Device

Iphone 

Operating System

Ios

My Question or Issue

Im noticing that spotify is removing songs and albums from last 3 months and why. Im a frequent listener on spotify this should not happen i have my playlists but i have noticed that there are many songs which was removed which i used to listen mostly. Should we stay and continue listening on spotify or should we shift to any other streaming platform or Is spotify gonna add those songs and albums again??? Its a shame for spotify im not satisfied

1 Reply

Hey @Mateenq4,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

Spotify works hard to constantly add music to its content database. We want all the world’s music and podcasts, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels.

We add new content every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon. Alternatively, you can always contact the artist or record label with your query as well.

Keep in mind that you can import local files to your Spotify library if you want to 🙂

Hope this helps. Take care.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts